Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1089354 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
DrHost:
Mine use 08098491248 when will u b available ? I will add you

You can add me tonight. I'll accept whenever I go online.

Okay. Another page. This color next
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
DrHost:
weed can be............
lol,fill in d gap,datx ur pume question
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pes13: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

I was given scholarship last year. undecided
hahahaha, dunno u ar dis funny.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

Hmm

See sweet and honourable insult. grin

pr0ton, i hereby ban you from commenting on this thread until after your P.UTME. grin

FIGHTING

Haha. 5 Secs banning. I don come back tongue

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

Hmm

See sweet and honourable insult. grin

pr0ton, i hereby ban you from commenting on this thread until after your P.UTME. grin

FIGHTING
if everyone just viewed dis trend in a bid to get dia respective courses,who would make d trend move forward n giv ppl d info to view?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pes13:
hahahaha, dunno u ar dis funny.

So you too can whyne like this grin undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
estijaz:
lolxxxxxxx,not u ooo but Amadioha*winks*

Mightyguy and co. Una dey get like that
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
estijaz:
if everyone just viewed dis trend in a bid to get dia respective courses,who would make d trend move forward n giv ppl d info to view?
Atleast, they should turn here an avenue of solving jamb past quesions.
Trust me, before P.utme exams, they'd have covered the whole jamb series.

Answers learnt through brainstorming are hard to forget unlike studying alone.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pes13: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
estijaz:
hmmmmmmm know wat works for u n stick to it
To summarise it all, I hold on to dis.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bmark: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pes13:

This got me rolling with laughter

believe me, I was shocked to d bone wen I realise majority of those who joined d viewers club are more brilliant dan majority of we lousy peep here. I happen to meet some of dem.

And we dey here dey brag, we dey type fighting, we dey claim scholarship here and there.

Na to eat humble pie sure.
my brother it is best tell ourselves the truth even at the risk of beign regarded as whatever oppposing personalities may wanna feel about us.The trend always repeat itself almost every year.My advice is for applicants to forget jamb now or buhari or jonathan.these wont help.take up advanced textbooks on your subjects(read beyond o-level and jamb).you can take up university or polythecnic rated study textbooks for example if someone have economics in her subj. Comb. I expect that fellow to be deep in neck with principle of macro-economics(topics like equilibrium isoquant,isocost etc) in addition to a comprehensive revision of the olevel topics.

Anything apart from an advanced mode of study and topic reach out..the result is O.Y.O.in pidging make jamb score no freak you oh..the job of reading just gat started.and no be by "fighting" or "gossiping".you can verify this from the successful medicine and law students who wrote the post utme in the previous years.ariwo ko.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by estijaz(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

Atleast, they should turn here an avenue of solving jamb past quesions.
Trust me, before P.utme exams, they'd have covered the whole jamb series.

Answers learnt through brainstorming are hard to forget unlike studying alone.
yeah tru tok
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Mightyguy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
estijaz:
just normal reading ooo n maybe a minute quantity of weed*lol*
I didn't say anytin ooooi cos I don't wanna wake tomorrow only to find dis on d front page of Vanguard:'AJARI ESTHER LEADS UI ASPIRANTS INTO D CLUCTCHES OF HARD DRUGS N DEY AV ALL GONE GAGA;UI NOT TO ADMIT DIS YR'
lolx, 4ny u...abeg help me flash dis*070333793ab*...a=0, b=6 nids vital info~ ur cal could help
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bmark: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
@tip sfor literature students. Have a detailed study of sonnets.the types.memorize the rhyme scheme for all of the sonnet types.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bmark: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
@tip for government students.make sure you deal with all the topics in your o'level textbook.e.g comprehensive govt and essential.

Furthermore to take your score to the next level you can get any of the advanced level text books.i suggest substance of politics by j.appordai or any text book meant for under graduates of tertiary institution.you can also engage google.brother sister read.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Mightyguy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

Mightyguy and co. Una dey get like that
cares 2 study u guys! U al gr8
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AleXis0r(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
estijaz:
lolxxxx,should av said lucky n not everyone has luck
besides if dat eva apens,d cutoff for even education in UI wil b 101*hahaha*
Lolxxx.. So u try to say Luck is a natural thing and cannot be earned?
We'll search 4 it all the same.. DrHost, wat do u think?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Dunsin89(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
It is my heartfelt desire that all those who find their way into this thread who pick the University of Ibadan get and gain admission for their choosen courses for the 2015/2016 Academic session. Starting from April 2, I will be posting useful ideas on strategies on how to get 90+ in this forthcoming post-UTME. U.I is really going to be confused this year. May GOd be with each and everyone of us till then. #I care

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
AleXis0r:

Lolxxx.. So u try to say Luck is a natural thing and cannot be earned?
We'll search 4 it all the same.. DrHost, wat do u think?
one of the reasons I have been beggins estijaz for her didgits....... We need to gEt the map to luck from her
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrHost: 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dunsin89:
It is my heartfelt desire that all those who find their way into this thread who pick the University of Ibadan get and gain admission for their choosen courses for the 2015/2016 Academic session. Starting from April 2, I will be posting useful ideas on strategies on how to get 90+ in this forthcoming post-UTME. U.I is really going to be confused this year. May GOd be with each and everyone of us till then. #I care
pls which department are you
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AleXis0r(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dunsin89:
If it's true, our bro's nd sis's need you..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lildoc:

Teejay pls can u tel me mre about post utme. D calculations, and evrytin. In short pls giv me ur number I want to add u on whatsapp
check my signature....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lildoc:

Teejay pls can u tel me mre about post utme. D calculations, and evrytin. In short pls giv me ur number I want to add u on whatsapp
check my signature.... I guess u already do dat
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lildoc:

Check my signature bro....guess u already did dat
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Dunsin89(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
AleXis0r:

If it's true, our bro's nd sis's need you..
. Bro, till then
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AleXis0r(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
DrHost:
one of the reasons I have been beggins estijaz for her didgits....... We need to gEt the map to luck from her
She said it leads to AMADIOHA(the man that made her lucky) [as stated in pg.124].. Don't know if u know his location.
I somehow think she's hiding this one this time too..
Btw, I'll embrace God and see how much luckier I'll be compared to Estijaz who embraced Amadioha and Proton.. Lolx..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AleXis0r(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dunsin89:
. Bro, till then
Ok bro..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by caketake3: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
cassyrooy:
Caketake3, baba how far? Sorry about missing what i had promised to do earlier, i've been busy. Quote me when you see this.

#TeamSociology

Getovame
Ogunsinamayowa
Olatunji21
Treasuregr8
T33j007
Kingjay18

I see all of una, carry go!

grin But pr0ton to smoke weed no fit you na!

The thing bad as to be able to ORDER you to trek from Lag reach Sambisa Forest because it made you feel that 'omo mehn these guys no fit do me anything cos i be...... .....Chackie Chan and Jet Li conbined together' ;B

I guessed you've been busy.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Dopeyomi(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
To Aℓℓ duh boss in the hOuse.. Respect to y'Aℓℓ... Almighty Pr0ton ąήđ others

Just want to drop this stuff F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ you guys

#COMMON ERRORS.

Common errors are the errors that the users of English-Language are prone to in written and Spoken English.

(1) CONTINUOUS/CONTINUAL
Continuous: this means going on without a break i.e uninterrupted.
Continual: this means going on all the time with short breaks.. I.e frequently repeated..

(2)Runny/Running
Runny: when a liquid or semi-liquid tending to flow.
Running: the act of a person or animal that runs.

(3)Damage/Damages
Damage: this refers to harm,destruction or injury that causes loss of value
Damages: this refers to the compensation(especially in monetary terms)paid for thr damage suffered.

(4)Since/For
Since: this refers to the starting point or the begining of something.
For: this is used to show the length of time

(5)Fatal/Ghastly
Fatal: this is used when death occur or is involved in an accident.
Ghastly: this is used when injuries are sustained in an accident

Will drop some questions on it tomorrow morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Professor1234(f): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Dopeyomi:
To Aℓℓ duh boss in the hOuse.. Respect to y'Aℓℓ... Almighty Pr0ton ąήđ others

Just want to drop this stuff F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ you guys

#COMMON ERRORS.

Common errors are the errors that the users of English-Language are prone to in written and Spoken English.

(1) CONTINUOUS/CONTINUAL
Continuous: this means going on without a break i.e uninterrupted.
Continual: this means going on all the time with short breaks.. I.e frequently repeated..

(2)Runny/Running
Runny: when a liquid or semi-liquid tending to flow.
Running: the act of a person or animal that runs.

(3)Damage/Damages
Damage: this refers to harm,destruction or injury that causes loss of value
Damages: this refers to the compensation(especially in monetary terms)paid for thr damage suffered.

(4)Since/For
Since: this refers to the starting point or the begining of something.
For: this is used to show the length of time

(5)Fatal/Ghastly
Fatal: this is used when death occur or is involved in an accident.
Ghastly: this is used when injuries are sustained in an accident

Will drop some questions on it tomorrow morning
Bros, your head dey there. God bless you.
21th March, 2015.
23:14:29AM.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ultraawesome(m): 12:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Can I change my course before p.ume?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ultraawesome(m): 12:16am On Mar 22, 2015
1. Practice makes perfect.
Practice makes perfection

2. Who is banging the door?
Who is banging at the door

3. Say the truth, Who stole the book?
Tell the truth, Who stole the book??

4. The matter is between me and you
The matter is between you and me

5. My pen is with my friend.
My friend has my pen

6. Please,come again
Please,repeat

7. Tony is a trickish boy
Tony is a tricky boy

WiNiNg

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.