Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,329 members, 7,846,458 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1093967 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
vickerz:

look atew, do you think im a jobless bloke like you? i just noticed that negative comment last night, we arent lost converts, u are, how many times have you seen me here?

stop judging, if the group doesnt make sense to you, dont join..

stop bastardizing it , live and let live
Jobless? You have a job but you create jobless group(s) for desperate and timid minds to be consumed by their fears.

You aren't jobless? And you create a community of jobless-sit-at-home admission seekers left in a perilious state of arnachy, to live like savages. Vickers, that is my dream job but you already have it.

...And i already stopped judging

...I passed the verdicts 'They are a gang of madmen, who are lost in paranoia and complacency'.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Umartins1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
cassyrooy and vickerz , why're u both behaving like kids?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Luukasz:
KK...how many Questions are in each subject??
Sorry, missed this.

It is 25q per subject
25*4=100.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Umartins1:
cassyrooy and vickerz , why're u both behaving like kids?
Stay off the parameter, kids who love their life run to mummy(no be insult).
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Umartins1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Stay off the parameter, kids who love their life run to mummy(no be insult).

I don't want you to be involved in things as such.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Umartins1:

I don't want you to be involved in things as such.
I get you.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Who served Cassyrooy that w**d again. cry Augster, it isn't fair.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Jobless? You have a job but you create jobless group(s) for desperate and timid minds to be consumed by their fears.

You aren't jobless? And you create a community of jobless-sit-at-home admission seekers left in a perilious state of arnachy, to live like savages. Vickers, that is my dream job but you already have it.

...And i already stopped judging

...I passed the verdicts 'They are a gang of madmen, who are lost in paranoia and complacency'.

who told you i created the group? stop calling them madmen, live and let live..

u are the mad one here, im very sure you have watched 2 world cups at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pr0ton:
FIXED. 'To learn something new, take the path you took yesterday - John Burroughs'
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
DrHost:
cassy am sorry have been busy,,,,,, greetings to you all. BUHARI has gotten to is longtime dream. The new
Real Madrid coach has
long desired to work
with the Portuguese
superstar and the
success of their
relationship will be key
to his reign at the
Santiago Bernabeu
Jun 3, 2015 09:08:00
By Chris
Myson
"If I had a
fantasy team, I
would want Cristiano
Ronaldo," said Rafael
Benitez in 2008 during his
time in charge of Liverpool.
Seven years later, the
Spanish tactician has finally
got his chance to coach the
30-year-old after being
named boss of Real
Madrid's squad of
Galacticos.
Back then, Benitez may
never have expected such
an opportunity. We are next in the success story

Verily Bro.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kingjay18(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
FIXED. 'To learn something new, take the path you took yesterday - John Burroughs'
Cassy wetin dey sup for here nw
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
vickerz:

who told you i created the group? stop calling them madmen, live and let live..

u are the mad one here, im very sure you have watched 2 world cups at home
I watched the last 3, cause it was fun except the last Germany purnished the Hosts before beating Argentina.

Lets talk world cups, these 3 i watched, Argentina never progress when they meet Germany and Brazil also pack out when they meet The European Super 8.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
cassyrooy:

Haha. I've been doing that for years. There aint much about the new stuffs I expected. I'd rather follow my very Bro's words, "take a look at the past, and try not repeat the same mistake." I'm with a new signature now, meanwhile.

But seriously it's about time you stopped all these empty criticism about the Whatsapp group. I thought it was our past.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
kingjay18:
Cassy wetin dey sup for here nw
Vickerz bringing back his 'community of madmen' suit to court
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by success254(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
BROTHERS!! WHY DID ALW TIFF AMONG U? WHAT I THINK U PEOPLE SHUD BE DOING IS TO CONTINUE POSTING QUESTIONS RELEVANT TO UI POSTUTME PAST QUESTION NOW.LET EVERY HATE WORDS STOP,HENCEFORTH, LET D TEAM SPIRIT CONTINUE AND LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE AS WELL.GOD BLESS U ALL. IM FUTA ASP. BUT I JUST LOVE TO BE IN UR GROUP.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by augster(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pr0ton:
wasn't me grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
I watched the last 3, cause it was fun except the last Germany purnished the Hosts before beating Argentina.

Lets talk world cups, these 3 i watched, Argentina never progress when they meet Germany and Brazil also pack out when they meet The European Super 8.

look atew, get off my dick....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
vickerz:

look atew, get off my dick....
shebi u dey fin assholé wey u go phuck, mine tight! Sorry.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
augster:
wasn't me grin

Cursed be the dude or girl that gave Cassyrooy...

something worst than weed cry cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by DrSage(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
success254:
BROTHERS!! WHY DID ALW TIFF AMONG U? WHAT I THINK U PEOPLE SHUD BE DOING IS TO CONTINUE POSTING QUESTIONS RELEVANT TO UI POSTUTME PAST QUESTION NOW.LET EVERY HATE WORDS STOP,HENCEFORTH, LET D TEAM SPIRIT CONTINUE AND LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE AS WELL.GOD BLESS U ALL. IM FUTA ASP. BUT I JUST LOVE TO BE IN UR GROUP.
hmmm
na so people dey crash party undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
shebi u dey fin assholé wey u go phuck, mine tight! Sorry.

look at this slowpoke, well i cant blame you for being a boring person, go phuck yourself,! sadist
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
vickerz:

look at this slowpoke, well i cant blame you for being a boring person, go phuck yourself,! sadist
Sadist? Is it the newly proposed state in the North-East?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ok. Vickerz and Cassyrooy. That should be all for tonight. Let's get over the irrelevant issue.

Now any more words from you guys.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by augster(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pr0ton:
Ok. Vickerz and Cassyrooy. That should be all for tonight. Let's get over the irrelevant issue.

Now any more words from you guys.

they must continue...*grabs orijin and a plate of peppersoup..sits in front row..watching in full HD
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Umartins1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
vickerz:

I beg, who provoked this guy na?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
augster:
they must continue...*grabs orijin and a plate of peppersoup..sits in front row..watching in full HD

I'll take you first then
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
cassyrooy:
Sadist? Is it the newly proposed state in the North-East?

ask your sorry self, slowpoke
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Am flustered...

What just happened, seems some Elephants are having a tea party...

I was on a self-appropriated-french-leave when I got a call via Viber that one Sir. Vickerz and Brother Cassyrooy are lashing out at eachother's neck.

My advice,

When you guys are through with the hurling of insults, defamations and derogatories, you'd see for yourselves that only Ungulates(Ewu predominantly) behave this way.

Una wey dey see see insult fly over una head, I cover una with the blood of scissors(speaking in ibadan tongue).

It's appaling by the way having to know that some silly fellows are actually enjoying this...I have to take you in ALTRUISM66.

I will be taking a nap now, I'd see where all these lead, and oh it's drizzling out here in LAUTECH Ogbomso.

I am TEAMCASSYROOY but with VICKERZ 12 packs I think I will decamp....

Nah, I am non-partisan, whosoever wins will get a trip to an anthill...on the Outskirts of Nairaland. Just be careful no one gets banned with all these g*y words you using.grin....being quite sometime I was this gay(happy) over some thing so infinitesimal in ratio to my problems, dunno d kind of worms running around your headsangry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
vickerz:

ask your sorry self, slowpoke
You cant make out that post right? Phag!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
Am flustered...

I was on a self-appropriated-french-leave when I got a call via Viber that one Sir. Vickerz and Brother Cassyrooy are lashing out at eachother's neck.

My advice,

When you guys are through with the hurling of insults, defamations and derogatories, you'd see for yourselves that only Ungulates(Ewu predominantly) behave this way.

Una wey dey see see insult fly over una head, I cover una with the blood of scissors(speaking in ibadan tongue).

It's appaling by the way having to know that some silly fellows are actually enjoying this...I have to take you in ALTRUISM66.

I will be taking a nap now, I'd see where all these lead, and oh it's drizzling out here in LAUTECH Ogbomso.

Nah, I am non-partisan, whosoever wins will get a trip to an anthill...on the Outskirts of Nairaland. Just be careful no one gets banned with all these g*y words you using.grin....being quite sometime I was this gay(happy) over some thing so infinitesimal in ratio to my problems, dunno d kind of worms running around your headsangry
Like i said to someone earlier.

When trouble come, kids with vision run to mama.

Goodnight Nitewalker!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by yemkaf(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
I need a full info abt U.I D.E
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
Am flustered...

My advice,

grin grin grin Thanks for ending the fight prudently and cleverly with that ^^^

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.