Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1090413 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
GetOvaMe:

My cousin couldn't log in. She said she called U.I's admission desk to inquire if the JAMB eligibility status quo is applicable to the University of Ibadan ...and they actually affirmed what Sirneji just said.

It's realy sad.

But if the schools consent to this, there is pretty much nothing the affected candidates can do.
mehn its not fair o....i knw a guy dat got d same score as i did wit d same course and i was eligible and he wasnt
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Adesoba5: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is a crime to humanity, is a crime to the ordinary nigerian....tomorrowthey will start throwing bombs and carrying guns....and nobody will care to know how it started......let every nigerian child be watchful, a day will come when the children of the poor will rise Against the children of the cabals destroying their future......there is a limit to perseverance embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Adesoba5: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2015

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Badosqi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
This rubbish is not just fair. So they are telling me dat my sister won't write this exam.

One thing with Dibu is dat he does not reverse is decision so I guess no going back on this.

We will wait till August 5 to see her re-assigned. E better not be a school in the north or a private school because that wont be funny at all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
cassyrooy:
No bro, didn't see any link for download.

Whats up? Have you registered?

Not yet. I'm in a bit of a situation here.

See, my girlfriend's PUTME registration @UniCal has begun..

I have only 5,000naira (mehn my last card o) right now and I think I'll have to give her the money to buy her's.

Infact, I've asked her to come collect it tonight. angry angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Badosqi:
This rubbish is not just fair. So they are telling me dat my sister won't write this exam.

One thing with Dibu is dat he does not reverse is decision so I guess no going back on this.

We will wait till August 5 to see her re-assigned. E better not be a school in the north or a private school because that wont be funny at all.
the thing is that,d guys dat got eligible wont talk cuz it'll favour us die....but i wud still say its wrong to choose for ppl...lets all write d exam and see our fates den after dat u can den swoop in to help and send d guys dat didnt dget admission to oder schools

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
What I heard and read is that, JAMB will reassign students who had the minimum cut off mark set by JAMB but not allowed to participate in the Post UTME because their chosen schools set cut off marks higher than that of JAMB. The way I understand this, if the cut off mark set by UI is 250, only students who scored 250 and above will be eligible to participate in the Post UTME. I am still of the strong belief that many would be able to log in on Monday. The form was out yesterday, so let's wait till Monday comes. Dont let's be crying babies!
GetOvaMe:

My cousin couldn't log in. She said she called U.I's admission desk to inquire if the JAMB eligibility status quo is applicable to the University of Ibadan ...and they actually affirmed what Sirneji just said.

It's realy sad.

But if the schools consent to this, there is pretty much nothing the affected candidates can do.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Layi9: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
elpapanoble:
What I heard and read is that, JAMB will reassign students who had the minimum cut off mark set by JAMB but not allowed to participate in the Post UTME because their chosen set cut off marks higher than of JAMB. The way I understand this, if the cut off mark set by UI is 250, only students who scored 250 and above will be eligible to participate in the Post UTME. I am still of the strong belief that many would be able to log in on Monday. The form was out yesterday, so let's wait till Monday comes. Dont let's be crying babies!
u re talkin lyk dis cuz uve not been seeing all dese tins in unilag...ppl dat got 270 sef wont b eligible...i dnt knw dier criteria
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Noblecute: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
owoleola:
pls cn u guys dat av been eligible pls let us wit ur details to check
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Badosqi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Layi9:

the thing is that,d guys dat got eligible wont talk cuz it'll favour us die....but i wud still say its wrong to choose for ppl...lets all write d exam and see our fates den after dat u can den swoop in to help and send d guys dat didnt dget admission to oder schools
You are right. The program is really a blessing to eligible students and also increases their chances of gaining admission. But like you said jamb and schools affected should have allowed all the students to compete then maybe re-assign those that fail to other schools.

But that won't be fair too, to applicants of these other schools because:

1: it will give the re-assigned students double chance of writing to post utme against the students of these schools.

2: It will also increase competition in the new schools. Jamb will re-assign some students with high score(230-250) which may work against students that purposely chose these schools just to avoid competition.

This is the wrongest(if there is sumtin like dat) time for jamb to take this decision. Where will they re-assign students to when some schools are already thru with their post utme exams others?

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
If that happens, then it is time we at least stood up against Dibu that as students, we have rights that no one should trample on. When he wanted to stop cyber cafes from registering students this year after he collected #10000 from them the previous year, they didnt see it coming. I think what he did this time shows how draconian Dibu is.I think the word 'choice' is lost in his dictionary. Even if those students who got disqualified wrote their respective schools' Post UTMEs and failed, they would at least be contented, knowing fully well that they did all they could but luck wasnt on their side. I hate Dibu!
Layi9:

u re talkin lyk dis cuz uve not been seeing all dese tins in unilag...ppl dat got 270 sef wont b eligible...i dnt knw dier criteria
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
thaotech:
Thank you... 262
@Thaofeek I've been around, fone is bad. Congrats by the way...it's been God all the way.

'Dibia-Cassyrooy', thanks soo much for that timely help, I am very grateful.

On that note, Thaofeek, see you in dept of MBBS...at least we can still hold on to that hope.

Yours,

horpeyemmi66(Physiology '15, MB;BS '16).
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Badosqi(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
elpapanoble:
If that happens, then it is time we at least stood up against Dibu that as students, we have rights that no one should trample on. When he wanted to stop cyber cafes from registering students this year after he collected #10000 from them the previous year, they didnt see it coming. I think what he did this time shows how draconian Dibu is.I think the word 'choice' is lost in his dictionary. Even if those students who got disqualified wrote their respective schools' Post UTMEs and failed, they would at least be contented, knowing fully well that they did all they could but luck wasnt on their side. I hate Dibu!
Dibu is a man that find it hard to reverse his decision, so this policy has come to stay unless court comes to the rescue of students.
What will be the fate of students that are re-assigned to another school offering different subject combinations? Example a Unilag student dat has been reading and preparing for unilag post jamb for the past 2-3 months preparing himself with unilag subject combo of Maths, English and current affairs now reassigned few days to unilag exam to another school where he must sit for English, Biology, Chemistry and physics.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
cassyrooy:
I strongly concur with you, especially when the password isn't change immediately.

Baba i dey oh!

U don see matter na, but i was eligible though.

Congrats.. I was eligible too.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Badosqi:

plzz..if der assign ha to dat sch....aw wll she register for d pume to d sch....hm lost plz cud u explain
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Badosqi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fredahlicious:

plzz..if der assign ha to dat sch....aw wll she register for d pume to d sch....hm lost plz cud u explain
I don't have an idea on this. Is only jamb that can answer that. Let us just wait till Aug 5 for jamb to sort things out.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Why are some people accepting defeat already when they haven't been? You'll give yourself hypertension over nothing. Unable to log in doesn't mean you are not eligible. At least UI hasn't said you are not eligible! You're just having problems with logging in. All the empty talks against Dibu (concerning UI admission) and UI don't worth it. You should exercise patience still Monday evening/Tuesday.

And there is a case of someone on whatsapp who had been failingly trying to log in but got through today at a cafe...

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
owoleola:
and pls guys dnt be too cynical,nobody is goin to hack ur details, aftural d university is goin to paste ur jamb details on deir website soon u cn be sure of maximum security frm d skul, so pls u can help a soul diein,av nt been ok since yestiday,i wnt faint cox am nt eligible(had several dissapointmnts in d past) bt nt knowin were one stands,ntin kills faster dan that

What are you saying? It's obvious you haven't logged in to see things yourself. Once you're able to log in with your jamb reg. number and surname you'll immediately be taken to a page where you'll be asked to create a new password before you can continue. Don't be sure of the sincerity of everyone here. You can't trust anyone.

And with that, how'll UI paste your jamb details on their website? undecided Why will they in the first place? undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
This Guyz are really unfair,I had 250 going for pet eng,and still Have not been able To Log in.Gosh am getting frustrated...(calming myself down tho)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 26, 2015
woow! really surprised by the tensed environment i met here, though it's still little when compared to those time when ui still shortlist students... I'd advice u guys to chill, watch, pray nd jack continuously

kudoz to all those keeping the thread alive, it's like that of 2013 but can never be same sha.... u guys should try to care for each other more, help each other out nd u ll really enjoy it coz u ll find it helpful during pume nd after resumption.

wishing u guys success in ur forthcoming pume nd to those wishing to cross, take ur mind off dah now, try to get in first then taste the exams nd see how far u can cope before talking abt crossing. I'm not discouraging u but 60%, if not more of those who want to cross eventually don't cross coz of lot of factors.

nd to the pharmacy aspirants here, would be really glad to offer "megasuperhelp" to u coz we're "men of honour". same goes to everyone as well.

#Tommybob wishes u success nd all the best in ur admission process, can't wait to welcome u guys....

# to my amiable prof nd great predictor @jossy4luv, thanks for extending a helping hand to em, wishing u nd myself success in our ongoing exam.

Signed:
#Tommybob

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 26, 2015
Oxytocin:
This Guyz are really unfair,I had 250 going for pet eng,and still Have not been able To Log in.Gosh am getting frustrated...(calming myself down tho)
eeya! calm down bro.
it might even be a problem from the login server maybe that's why they told u guys to login on Monday. 250 is strong enough, dnt lose hope just continue the prep for ur pume. i like ur username though #just saying.. *wink * lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Victorious1(f): 2:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Which is ur surname
thankyouJesus:
Someone should help please. 5553780644IH, Ayadi Fayowole David. Thank you in advance.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by SOA93: 3:08am On Jul 26, 2015
Noblecute:
How can u check ur eligibility pls
This is the question UI and JAMB should help people find answer to.
Tommybob I c U.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by SOA93: 3:10am On Jul 26, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Someone should help please. 5553780644IH, Ayadi Fayowole David. Thank you in advance.
which of the three names is the surname
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by joeconnect: 4:14am On Jul 26, 2015
if you are interested in 2015/2016 post utme form and processing, contact 08163378208
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Drnifecog: 5:52am On Jul 26, 2015
To does who have successfully log into d ui site has any1 successfully paid for d form and registered?............. Well happy Sunday all.....church tins to cancel every plan of dibu and his carbals against my future.......hopefully I will wake up 2Moro and all dis nightmares will b over.....in all nah God win grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Drnifecog: 5:56am On Jul 26, 2015
joeconnect:
if you are interested in 2015/2016 post utme form and processing, contact 08163378208
d thunder DAT will strike dibu is still growing muscle.......d 1 DAT will strike u has already grown muscle and is on d way........for dis kind tension u still dey scam ........wen people are crying abt eligibility u still dey scamm.......repent b4 Satan himself go scam u..... undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Holamarncy: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2015
son of man! amidst all give thanks for a wonderful life. . #crossing my fingers and watching keenly#
«§°§» holamarncy.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by jigxy(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Omo na 240 i got for political science and I'm unable to login yet any solution?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Victorious1:
Which is ur surname
SOA93:
which of the three names is the surname
Victorious1:
Which is ur surname
na Ayadi. Make una help me o. I don check taya for here.
Modified;; I don see my name, Godwin.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
SOA93:
This is the question UI and JAMB should help people find answer to.
Tommybob I c U.

boss SAO i sight u too... how exam now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58