Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1087487 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kehinderichard(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
U cant print biodata 4 now.this was indicatd somewhere in d website
blezzino:
Hello everyone..i just tried registring the bio data for my sister..but i cant find the print out command....all is see is ''download sample questions''..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Dahyotohbad:
Guys I'm finding it difficult to apply online,it's just showing 404 server error,or I should try another cafe?
Try another cafe or try it in the night if you have a smartphone or laptop,you can save the receipt page as pdf using mozilla fire fox if you have the app cuz opera mini doesn't do that. So you will be able to print the receipt(already in pdf) in the cafe anytime you want,then you can continue with the biodatas and stuff....

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by fadkay: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Can someone please send me CLA practice questions? fadojuk@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ICEBOLD: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls send 2 me 'apostleabiodunimmanuel@gmail.com' govt,eng,math,econo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by larryperry: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
08064846905..... whatsapp group plsssss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by okikiolajerry(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
pls can one use science subjects result to study guidance and counceling in university of ibadan. pls reply ASAP. thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Here is the link for ui's brochure
dis is d link......... http://ui.edu.ng/content/advertisement-course-requirements
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
okikiolajerry:
pls can one use science subjects result to study guidance and counceling in university of ibadan. pls reply ASAP. thanks

Trydis is d link......... http://ui.edu.ng/content/advertisement-course-requirements
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by emmanuelyoung: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello can someone please inform me on how to print my trasaction slip...I have sucessfully registered....but I have nt been able to print thayt!!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is four figure table allowed gringrin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2015
oluwaKStar:
Is four figure table allowed gringrin
see this guy o...natural display calculator,phone,tablet,laptop....You fit bring in your textbook sef.

Bros...no be me talk am oo grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by iXavier: 12:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Good luck guys..
Read well enough and the rest shall fall in place.

You guys are in good hands already, Mr Segunflames himself(You know who already) and Lexxybooy.

Pr0ton, must have forgotten me
Should meet you in school when you come for exam.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2015
emmanuelyoung:
Hello can someone please inform me on how to print my trasaction slip...I have sucessfully registered....but I have nt been able to print thayt!!!!
If you have succeeded in registering and have not being able to print your receipt that means maybe you skipped it when the reg was complete and continued with your biodatas.The bad news there is that,once you have moved from that receipt page to another one,you won't be able to go back making it impossible to print the receipt if you haven't done so before.Best thing to do is to pray it won't be much of a priority during the exam or UI does something about it...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dannycruz04(m): 1:13am On Aug 18, 2015
For all those writing Maths in their post utme...i think i juz figured out where d questns will be picked from...
Anybody here with INTEGRATED MATHEMATICS..juz check d Sample questns with d examples in dat textbook topic by topic...Then u will realized dat All without exception of one is picked there....With this,,am thinking the questn dat will b set in our post jamb would also b picked from dis textbook.

Goodluck to u all...Rep ECONOMICS

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Lexxybooy(m): 6:41am On Aug 18, 2015
faizy:
uhm...plz iz it a must I get d original jamb slip with passport photograph on it
Yes, it was a mist last year. Am sure they will surely ask this year as well. Just make sure you print it out before then, coz I can still remember vividly how people got stranded and some used their properties as collateral to get the card and print. cheesy . and never make the mistake of submitting the original coloured print, rather the photocopy.

Nwyz..... Just be calm till they release the list of exam requirements
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by geedot: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Lexxybooy:
Yes, it was a mist last year. Am sure they will surely ask this year as well. Just make sure you print it out before then, coz I can still remember vividly how people got stranded and some used their properties as collateral to get the card and print. cheesy . and never make the mistake of submitting the original coloured print, rather the photocopy.

Nwyz..... Just be calm till they release the list of exam requirements
It wasn't.
My guy and I had just the Jamb result notification and we were allowed to write the pume without any ish.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 7:33am On Aug 18, 2015
iXavier:
Good luck guys..
Read well enough and the rest shall fall in place.

You guys are in good hands already, Mr Segunflames himself(You know who already) and Lexxybooy.

Pr0ton, must have forgotten me
Should meet you in school when you come for exam.

No I haven't. You're XavierG or something like that. We're gonna meet.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Ajiaj(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2015
dannycruz04:
For all those writing Maths in their post utme...i think i juz figured out where d questns will be picked from...
Anybody here with INTEGRATED MATHEMATICS..juz check d Sample questns with d examples in dat textbook topic by topic...Then u will realized dat All without exception of one is picked there....With this,,am thinking the questn dat will b set in our post jamb would also b picked from dis textbook.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
dannycruz04:

I have the textbook...It's a very good one .I value it's simplicity in explaining topics.If that's the textbook they used,then I doubt having problem in the math
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oxytocin:
I have the textbook...It's a very good one .I value it's simplicity in explaining topics.If that's the textbook they used,then I doubt having problem in the math

is there any use re-filling my biodata space? I just found out its empty
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
SexyKaycee:

It's of no use,if you refill it now and go back to it later,it will be empty...Same as mine
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oxytocin:
It's of no use,if you refill it now and go back to it later,it will be empty...Same as mine

choi

okay thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
HELP GUYS! HELP!

I jst went tru my bio data nd i observed smtin,'oshgb' was written as my hometown,instead or 'oshogbo'.
The question is can i edit dis flaw?,if i cant, wud dis mistake affect me in d long run?

HELP GUYS! HELP!.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
HELP GUYS! HELP!

I jst went tru my bio data nd i observed smtin,'oshgb' was written as my hometown,instead or 'oshogbo'.
The question is can i edit dis flaw?,if i cant, wud dis mistake affect me in d long run?

HELP GUYS! HELP!.

Mine was written as ONUIM instead of ONUIMO
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
SexyKaycee:

Oxytocin:
See these guys o, why must you open the application again? Doing so will lead to lose of already saved data(s), refill it o.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
HELP GUYS! HELP!

HELP GUYS! HELP!.
SexyKaycee:

Mine was written as ONUIM instead of ONUIMO
See my brother o, grin grin grin Nwanne kedu?

@the abbreviations of LGAs, that's completely okay.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
cassyrooy:
See these guys o, why must you open the application again? Doing so will lead to lose of already saved data(s), refill it o.
I did refill it,the last time I checked and since then I have not checked It again to avoid unneccessary worries
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by princyunlimited(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pls does anione ave an idea of wen d exam will b starting?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
cassyrooy:
See my brother o, grin grin grin Nwanne kedu?

@the abbreviations of LGAs, that's completely okay.

Cassy nna hope you coming to ibadan

with all this similarities we have to meet
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
princyunlimited:
Pls does anione ave an idea of wen d exam will b starting?
admissions.ui.edu.ng
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
SexyKaycee:

Cassy nna hope you coming to ibadan

with all this similarities we have to meet
Shebi na 3wks remain, lets see how it goes bro

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
fadkay:
Can someone please send me CLA practice questions? fadojuk@gmail.com

Have sent it to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.