Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1091983 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
FrancisTony:
University of Lagos
OKK
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
bi0nics:
I aint seeing Medical Lab Science o...Shey Ui dy offer am sha?
Not anymore
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by funkyaye(f): 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
olatunji21:

Not anymore
ui dey offer but it is not in the brochure. It is given to those who did not make medicine and surgery cut off last year
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by iXavier: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
funkyaye:
ui dey offer but it is not in the brochure. It is given to those who did not make medicine and surgery cut off last year

There is no med lab science in UI anymore.
Be advised
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Angelina996(f): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Guys, pls m unable to make d payment. I was told I will need to go to u.I before I cud make d payment... Pls is there any one here in abeokuta who can put me tru how and where he or she did his or hers....
Cc: cassyrooy
Precious
Oxytocin
Khan1993
Treasuregr8
Yinka500
Proton
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 12:41am On Aug 21, 2015
Angelina996:
Guys, pls m unable to make d payment. I was told I will need to go to u.I before I cud make d payment... Pls is there any one here in abeokuta who can put me tru how and where he or she did his or hers....
Cc: cassyrooy
Precious
Oxytocin
Khan1993
Treasuregr8
Yinka500
Proton
..Get a mastercard,deposit the 4500 into the account with the minimium balance that must be in the account,e.g..for skye bank,it's 2500.So there must be a minimium of 7000 in the skye bank acct you are to use,don't know of other banks.Make sure the card you are using is verified for online banking and if you are not sure call their C.C to confirm or get it verified.Then you are set to register....
Be careful,in the course of registration,you would be asked 5 security questions...I would advice you to just use one word answers to avoid errors when you would need to input them later on in the registration,I made that mistake during mine,which lead them to block my card.I had to call their C.C before it was unblocked .Also let the ans to the security questions all be in capital letters or all small letters .
Wish you sucess in registering...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 6:54am On Aug 21, 2015
Angelina996:
Cc: cassyro*y
Precious
Oxyto*in
Khan1¤93
Treasu*egr8
Yinka5*0
Pr0t*n
Oxytocin has stated it all, i couldn't use my own MasterCard due to how frustrating and unsuccessfully i tried using it, simply follow his outlined instructions,

or if you can get a Visa Debit Card you might want to give it a trial.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by funkyaye(f): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2015
cassyrooy:
Oxytocin has stated it all, i couldn't use my own MasterCard due to how frustrating and unsuccessfully i tried using it, simply follow his outlined instructions,

or if you can get a Visa Debit Card you might want to give it a trial.
u don't have to go to ui,u can visit any cafe in abeokuta, but make sure it is a well established cafe in the school environment. Ask if they have a card that is registered to pay. Or better still if they can do ui postutme
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by bi0nics: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2015
iXavier:

There is no med lab science in UI anymore. Be advised

This is bad.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2015
bi0nics:

This is bad.

There is medlabscience...i just chekd the cutoffs for last yr and the course is there under college of medicine.
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

Biochemistry

Dental Surgery

Human Nutrition

Medicine and Surgery

Medical Laboratory Science

Nursing

Physiology
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by bi0nics: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

There is medlabscience...i just chekd the cutoffs for last yr and the course is there under college of medicine.
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

Biochemistry

Dental Surgery

Human Nutrition

Medicine and Surgery

Nursing

Physiology

mehn...some pple been spreading lies..Tcheww..my heart skippd a beat ni sha...Thankso
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2015
hey peeps, pr0ton,cassyroy, oxytocin[im not sure of the spelling], how una dey nw.. hw prep... i heard people are jacking unilorin post utme, is that true
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2015
bi0nics:

mehn...some pple been spreading lies..Tcheww..my heart skippd a beat ni sha...Thankso
There was medical laboratory science last year but the course lost its accreditation this year in all Nigerian universities.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by bi0nics: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

There was medical laboratory science last year but the course lost its accreditation this year in all Nigerian universities.

link to ur Claim or adonblieveit
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2015
bi0nics:

I can't find it. embarassed grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2015
funkyaye:
u don't have to go to ui,u can visit any cafe in abeokuta, but make sure it is a well established cafe in the school environment. Ask if they have a card that is registered to pay. Or better still if they can do ui postutme
cc: Angelina996

@Op, grin grin grin ayaf registad o. I just didn't state it earlier.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by iXavier: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2015
dearpiriye:

COLLEGE OF MEDICINE

Biochemistry

Dental Surgery

Human Nutrition

Medicine and Surgery

Nursing

Physiology

He will end up making a wrong decision.
And you would be the cause
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
iXavier:

He will end up making a wrong decision.
And you would be the cause

Check this link...someone from my watsapp group just sent it to me
allmedlabnewsupdate..com/2015/05/president-jonathan-to-commission.html?m=1
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
bi0nics:

Med lab has been reinstated by nuc. U have no probs. Chek dis link
allmedlabnewsupdate..com/2015/05/president-jonathan-to-commission.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by wittytouch: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
HELLO ALL, I'M NEW HERE. I WANT TO CONFIRM HOW I'M GONNA KNOW IF I'M TRUE WITH UI'S PUTME REGISTRATION. I'D FILLED THE FORM, BUT IT'S ALWAYS SAYING 'MY REG IS STILL ONGOING'. THANKS @ALL IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR COMMENTS.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by OlusegunAJ(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please Who knows if everybody is writing the post utme or UI is inviting shortlisted candidates
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
wittytouch:
HELLO ALL, I'M NEW HERE. I WANT TO CONFIRM HOW I'M GONNA KNOW IF I'M TRUE WITH UI'S PUTME REGISTRATION. I'D FILLED THE FORM, BUT IT'S ALWAYS SAYING 'MY REG IS STILL ONGOING'. THANKS @ALL IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR COMMENTS.

You are still on the line. Everyone's registration is to ongoing
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
OlusegunAJ:
Please Who knows if everybody is writing the post utme or UI is inviting shortlisted candidates

Everyone that registered is writing post utme
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by malikidi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
if you are still having issues with your ui post utme registration. you can reach me on this number 08130228395. Am willing to guide you through the process, even if you want me to do it for you without necessarily being by my side, just make sure your atm card is with you and you have a good phone to chat, for you to giv me important datas afterwhich i will scan and send your printed docs to you through an email. am doing this because someone did that for me in this forum when i wanted to do mine for a token. Thank God am in the system now. I stay in ib as well in case of any physical meeting. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL.....for its just the beginning of all.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by OlusegunAJ(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
sweetwealth:

Everyone that registered is writing post utme
Pls how sure are you?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by malikidi(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
LATEST NEWS

1.You will be able to print your receipt and other documents from September 1st

2.Post UTME holds on September 11th & 12th

3. All over payments will be reversed as soon as necessarily reconciliation is done.

LOGIN IN PROBLEMS
1. If you have invalid login credentials, then JAMB just sent your details to UI. Please try again from August 10th, 2015

2. Did you change your password? Click on forgot password.

3. Maybe network/server problem. Please try again later or use another system/browser
PAYMENT ISSUES
1. It is Online payment using MasterCard or VISAcard. The card must be internet enabled for online payments? Did you enter correct card details? Do you have sufficient fund in the account? Did you pause for long while entering the card details? How fast is your internet connection or that of your bank? Is your account dormant? Please contact your bank or try again later.
2. Screen/Print the Receipt or “Payment Error” page and email to us.

3. Please contact your bank

4. There may be congestion on the network, please try again later or use another system/browser.

5. Are you making the payment on UI portal?

6. Your payment might not have been remitted (credited) to our account. Kindly wait for another 24 hours to see if the system would auto reverse the transaction or try again later perhaps using another system/browser. You may want to contact your bank.

7. The payment is not bank dependent but card, as long as it is Mastercard or Visacard. It may be due to Network/Server problem of your bank. Please contact your bank or try again later.
8. Please send payment details.
9. Were you able to fill Biodata form, if yes, your transaction is successful, if no please print/screen "payment error" page or receipt and email to us.

DOWNLOADING SAMPLE QUESTIONS
1. After payment, you will be able to download Questions
2. There is nothing we can do for now on downloading wrong questions

CLOSING DATE

2. You have up till August 31st, 2015 to register for post UTME.

PRINTING RECEIPTS/BIODATA
1. You can print the receipt if you like,if the payment is successfully. Click Fill Biodata Form to proceed, but you cannot print the biodata form.

UNABLE TO PROCEED AFTER A SCREEN SESSION
1. Please log out, then log in again.
2. Maybe network/server problem. Please try again later or use another system/browser
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
1. Please contact Admissions Officer or JAMB brochure.

WHAT NEXT AFTER FILLING BIODATA FORM?
1 Registration successful. You cannot print Biodata form for now. We'll get back to you.
2 Go ahead to download questions.
3 You will be print later.
4 You can go back and edit your data before closing date.
OTHER ISSUES
1 DE candidates dont register for post UTME, look out for information on DE soon.
2 Registration successful/completed. We'll get back to you.
3 You can still get the mastercard and visacard if you don’t have one. Please contact your bank.
4 You are to fill the form once.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by SegunFlames(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
OlusegunAJ:

Pls how sure are you?

100% get prepared!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by bi0nics: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
FrancisTony:
Thanks
cc Bi0nics

Thanks..Francis My guy..Lol
Wah Course?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
vickerz:
hey peeps, pr0ton,cassyroy, oxytocin[im not sure of the spelling], how una dey nw.. hw prep... i heard people are jacking unilorin post utme, is that true
Prep is fine oo and yea,most dudes passed unilorin pume...but the jacking only pays off when you get above the cut off mark and not just passing...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
bi0nics:

Thanks..Francis My guy..Lol
Wah Course?
Biochemistry...

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.