Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1090395 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Sveen: 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=vickerz post=37268259][/quote]You must be high on some sort of improvised opium.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Reekado:
Mentally derranged kids like u got a place we keep them…. UNILORIN WORLD CLASS ZOO, I aint even tryna be Pugnacious tonyte cos I just saw bae on your Thread… I‘ll save my characters for another day… silly fame quaesitor canis like yourself tryna put up a One-Man Army… Reeky gonn SLAY YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON NAIRALAND in ONE POST… PickleFace AssWipe

;look at you embarassed ' reeky goon' foolish ajebutter with no street cred tryingo to form baddo on a faceless forum. lol . lemme see ur idiotic character.... abi olori buruku leleyi nii?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by detunj: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
vickerz:

they breed robots in that school, not students.... overhyped mental assylum
idiot....robots?
smh..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by duke59(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=cassyrooy post=37267701] You wanted to size me up? Fool, i already done that on you.

You wanted to test me? Clown, i saw it coming.

Your myopia is so hieghtened but your reasoning is so floored.

You're just a brag and a show off, no matter how hard you try, dick, 'you cant make me moan'.[/quote hmmm............gay alert undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Reekado: 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
vickerz:

;look at you embarassed ' reeky goon' foolish ajebutter with no street cred tryingo to form baddo on a faceless forum. lol . lemme see ur idiotic character.... abi olori buruku leleyi nii?

Vickerz needs a place to lay his head peeos, Appearently hez bn roaming about the streets homeless. BTW ran outta ill-constructed Lexicon? undecidedReeky still gonn make it Fall on yo Ill-fated ass like its Winter in August.. BTW Ajebutter recognise Ajebutter, ma nigga yo ass dont look familiar. frange esurienti asinum Stulte Stulte.. thats Latin BTW.. ofcourse I dont think a street kid like yourself would happen to understand… cheers Vickerz!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by duke59(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
cassyrooy:
You wanted to size me up? Fool, i already done that on you.

You wanted to test me? Clown, i saw it coming.

Your myopia is so hieghtened but your reasoning is so floored.

You're just a brag and a show off, no matter how hard you try, dick, 'you cant make me moan'.
nigga how can anoda guy make u moan..........
U gay or what
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by duke59(m): 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Reekado:
Vickerz needs a place to lay his head peeos, Appearently hez bn roaming about the streets homeless. BTW ran outta ill-constructed Lexicon? undecidedReeky still gonn make it Fall on yo Ill-fated ass like its Winter in August.. BTW Ajebutter recognise Ajebutter, ma nigga yo ass dont look familiar. frange esurienti asinum Stulte Stulte.. thats Latin BTW.. ofcourse I dont think a street kid like yourself would happen to understand… cheers Vickerz!
lol u just murdered d nigga
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by wheesin(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
i missed this battle undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Not interested in partaking in your feud with others, but be mindful of when to use 'been' and 'being'. Thanks.
khassy:

I don't see any of my fundamental human rights been trampled upon

can you please enlighten me on which is been abused please

no offeinse

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Yustash001(m): 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Reekado:
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sveen:
Da fuq? I can see that stupidity had become inherently gracious into your soul to the extent that you decide to spew load of trashes. I haven't used the word "no offiense" in my entire life in this milky way. If I offend someone, then the offense is intended. And tell sgmite or whatever you call him to come and testify to inventing those words. Dracula day Walker.

Okay, PlayTime's over!

Aside the fact that your English is terrible.

You realy should stop quotin' me kiddo.

Y'know, it can be crazy how just one night of too much excitement can cost you your life.

Yeah, things can turn out realy bizarre for you 'cause destroying kids like you, I can assure you, is my current life obssession.

Seems you don't know how vulnerable you are. You think you're covered? You're save? Faceless Forum abi?

Be a good lad and stop flapping ur gums at me, Before i begin to get IRRITATED.

Because, MARK MY WORDS...

I will track your bitC# a.ss down and I WILL DEPOSIT YOUR HEAD ON THE END OF A SPIKE,

Perhaps. I'll leave it inside the University of Ilorin.

I believe you have been warned, but If you are so inclined, you can try me.

You think you can mess with anyone you meet on the internet innit? I will Bleep your whole world over
#RealLiFE

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Reekado: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Okay, PlayTime's over!

Y'know, it can be crazy how just one night of too much excitement can cost you your life.

Yeah, things can turn out realy bizarre for you 'cause destroying kids like you, I can assure you, is my current life obssession.

Seems you don't know how vulnerable you are. You think you're covered? You're save? Faceless Forum abi?

I will track your bitC# a.ss down and I WILL DEPOSIT YOUR HEAD ON THE END OF A SPIKE,

You think you can mess with anyone you meet on the internet innit? I will Bleep your whole world over
#RealLiFE
Here Wacko!.. I‘m the one to F*ck with here Dumbskull,ill-educated dimwit freak…. a trial‘ll convice you... Reeky says cheers! cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 24, 2015
@GetOvaMe, Cassyrooy et el, pls do ignore those guyz... It's in their vein to use Vulgar language..Go checkout their thread..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ElrayKhalifah(m): 1:45am On Aug 24, 2015
tolaxin:
Segunflames viewing

Bro you see wetin des fulani-breeded boys dey cause here sad
you shouldn't av try to spit out so hard like dat.... Tell me farmer, fulani breeded or what'd u just say...... I knew it's a mistake though. So, next tym u try and construct a plan on a 2A Exercise book b4 u type...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ElrayKhalifah(m): 1:52am On Aug 24, 2015
olatunji21:
@GetOvaMe, Cassyrooy et el, pls do ignore those guyz... It's in their vein to use Vulgar language..Go checkout their thread..
hey guy, u're making a grave mistake which u observed not......BETABYFARIANS are not and could never be referred to like that.....just tryna korekt u to prevent future mistakes...
And PS:-i would say this jst because i got a little love 4 u. Don't try to move a footstep into talkless of derailing into our thread.....u might come though but i bet u'll get untimely murdering...

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 24, 2015
ElrayKhalifah:
hey guy, u're making a grave mistake which u observed not......BETABYFARIANS are not and could never be referred to like that.....just tryna korekt u to prevent future mistakes...
And PS:-i would say this jst because i got a little love 4 u. Don't try to move a footstep into talkless of derailing into our thread.....u might come though but i bet u'll get untimely murdering...
“When you wrestle with a pig, the pig gets
happy and you get dirty.”

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ElrayKhalifah(m): 2:03am On Aug 24, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Okay, PlayTime's over!

#RealLiFE
Nice one, nice one... U really tried i say, and i know u must be very happy with what u've done...well i wouldn't doubt that cos it's an achievemet to you.
Anyway, dis my own piece of advice to you pig, u might try to reply cos i called u that.....next tym you're trying to reply and talk vulgarly to people, jst try and make research and make sure it ain't betabyfarians... I swear, i swear *red eyes* you'll av d cause to regret 4 ur whole life if u try dat....meant no harm though but i await reply
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ElrayKhalifah(m): 2:11am On Aug 24, 2015
olatunji21:

Did u just quoted me? I mean tell me it's a mistake and besides don't tell me u're happy 'bout being a pig.....u should've try to think well b4 calling urself a pig....and maybe i might be wrong 4 telling u dis, but i just have to say PIG is an animal..
Cos am sure ur ill-blooded skull don't know the meanin....... Am sure you'll reply bt pls try to write the words on a sheet of paper first and make necessary corrections before submitting.. Eddyat
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seamione(m): 6:12am On Aug 24, 2015
olatunji21:

God bless you front and back.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seamione(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2015
See Pot calling kettle black: "DID YOU JUST QUOTED ME". I guess he didn't write it down to check for necessary corrections. Lol

To whom it may concern, I'm actually not interested in getting dragged into any senseless brawl. I can't imagine stooping so low to that extent. So unless you have better things to discuss, please don't quote me.
Anyway, that doesn't mean I won't lend a hand if you need help with a mathematics question o.

Have a great day guys and please try as much as possible to ignore these ignorant fellas, although I know it's gonna be a lil but heinous.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 24, 2015
Yikes! gringrin

I won't be caught exchanging vitriols with kids.
Oya, my twin Segunflames & Pr0ton, take over. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tolaxin(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2015
It's a new day guys..
All that came off yesterday should be put behind us.
Those boys have written their putme and probably they failed.. They just came here to reflect their failures. We have tougher task ahead of us and few days to go. Let's just concentrate on what this group is meant for- obviously not for entertaining thugs.

Rells, segun and other greatest uites, happy resumption. smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Reekado:
Here Wacko!.. I‘m the one to F*ck with here Dumbskull,ill-educated dimwit freak…. a trial‘ll convice you... Reeky says cheers! cool
GetOvaMe, don't fall my hands.
This is a serious dare. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mathefaro(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Lol. So interesting
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Sveen: 8:40am On Aug 24, 2015
cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by jayboy17(m): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2015
tolaxin:
It's a new day guys..
Those boys have written their putme and probably they failed.. They just came here to reflect their failures. We have tougher task ahead of us and few days to go. Let's just concentrate on what this group is meant for- obviously not for entertaining thugs.

Imagine dz pig saying we fail our PJ du u fink z lyk doz wack questions ui use 2 gv dah afta getting 50% above Na still agric science or animal science dem go gv Una!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ElrayKhalifah(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2015
Sveen:
Country bumpkin, unrepentant a.ss monger, haughty, snotty, vapid stinktard.

General commander of the federal Republic of duncedom. Dyslexic attention seeking cretin.

Whether you're a cultists or not is your problem, not mine; and you must be the most silly creature in the milky way to think I'm gonna be intimidated by your immense display of colossal undulating Gaga.

Show me what you got up your sleeves. I live at no. 34 Freeman str, Lag. Isl
c person, c lyf.....sveen, e neva up to all dis na...ICEWATER pls
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Sveen: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
tolaxin:
It's a new day guys..

You must be high on some sort of improvised opium for this statement. If you're referring to someone, face he/she directly and stop throwing jabs. You wanna get noticed or something?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ElrayKhalifah(m): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
I swear e no go beta 4 dat guy wey wan make sveen BP rise.... Cc khassy reekado idgaf duke59
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Sveen: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2015
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Shobizz(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2015
coolI choose UI n Poly Ibadan. For Computer Science any help, advice and director. I'll be glad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ElrayKhalifah(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2015
Sveen:
I'm itchy to kill and he is ready to die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.