Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1093313 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tigoni:
For guys looking for accommodation, you can try this private hostel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy1FXlT4ZTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGU20J5kSk
really guys, take a few minutes and watch these. It's quite impressive.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mayor2upra(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2015
pls how many minute or hours wil the exam last and how many questions for a science student
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Arbiola(f): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2015
FrancisTony:

http://unilagadmissionguide.com/2015/09/04/how-to-check-20152016-unilag-foundation-programme-entrance-exams-result/

Highest so far;
81 - Biochemistry
60 - Biochemistry
60 - Medicine & Surgery
58 - History & Strategic Studies
55 - Physiotherapy
50 - Law

What subject combination did you guys do?
I had 56.4703 I'm aspiring to study mass com
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2015
eNeul:
plz I didnt see my passport on my invitation letter N I submitted it during registration... PLS help me out.... What should I do.... Thanks a bunch... Plz ansa me ASAP
click on biodata den click previous upload it again
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
Bukkiminat:
Hello, wishing all aspirants success in Dre coming Post UTME igzam. The lord is your strength. University of Ibadan is actually a place to be, if you are not here,u're nowhere.
For your exam,what you have known,read and read all over again.Calculators are not allowed,it is actually a simple test.For the science students,a good understanding is needed in physics,because most of the questions will require an application of what u av read and the chemistry may look tricky but simple,mind you never assume there is an error in d options provided,t cud b a trap...f d correct answer is
EQUILIBRIUM and u were given EQUALIBRIUM pls don't pick it,ts a trap! U can revise with lamlad textbooks. What else? Jxt stay calm,u need it for UI exams,anxiety kills!,ignore the crowd. U r better Dan most of them,read the instructions carefully n each question slowly,no negative marking.

Most important thing: Please take ur breakfast before coming.
I hope this has helped someone.
100l,pharmacy student,UI.
pls do u know dlc lecture theatre.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2015
dhebo:
. ...for guys looking for tutorial in school should try attending this particular one.if Samson from GSF takes u just knw d impact will b great

mtcheew abeg tell us whr dlc orogun sasa road dey jhooor. Una dey form stallites una no know dlc... Nawa ooooh?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Tigoni:
For guys looking for accommodation, you can try this private hostel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy1FXlT4ZTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGU20J5kSk
how much for a day pls?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by muchiboi: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
*student job vacancy**

Become a vasiti.com reporter and get paid to report news

Visit vasiti.com/writers
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by webninja: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol my cousin is coming for elect.engr... he is a demon... he studies 9hrs a day then do some yoga plus some meditation, such obscenity.. for a 17yr old, he is not even creative, just a walking bot/memorizer/wikipedia who Aced all the subjects in his GCSE in london..

Today i tested him and he knows "almost" everything in his maths/physics text book(s), i wonder why he didn't attend college there in the UK... Another thing is he failed just 2 questions in the UI sample questions which were questions from chemistry which he finds boring.... he says the sample questions are just objects to revise with...

P.S: this was not posted with the intent to scare/threaten you guys, there are about a thousand people smarter and with more knowledge than him and you too....., just so you know, you must try to be smart to get high scores because you need high scores... he always says "i must not fail a question"... bye!! #motivational #battle #education

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seunvense(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
webninja:
Lol my cousin is coming for elect.engr... he is a demon... he studies 9hrs a day then do some yoga plus some meditation, such obscenity.. for a 17yr old, he is not even creative, just a walking bot/memorizer/wikipedia who Aced all the subjects in his GCSE in london..

Today i tested him and he knows "almost" everything in his maths/physics text book(s), i wonder why he didn't attend college there in the UK... Another thing is he failed just 2 questions in the UI sample questions which were questions from chemistry which he finds boring.... he says the sample questions are just objects to revise with...

P.S: this was not posted with the intent to scare/threaten you guys, there are about a thousand people smarter and with more knowledge than him and you too....., just so you know, you must try to be smart to get high scores because you need high scores.
Good...what's ur brother's name,am expecting nothing less than 90% from him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by jOSHBOYY(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
eNeul:
plz I didnt see my passport on my invitation letter N I submitted it during registration... PLS help me out.... What should I do.... Thanks a bunch... Plz ansa me ASAP
log in u shuld see ur bio data page after loggin in, click previous below the bio data page nd re upload ur passport. click next to return to the bio data page. log out nd log in again nd download the invitation letter again. i hope dis helps.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
My people are really jacking...he, nobody wan come nairaland again, everybody dey read

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
webninja:

P.S: this was not posted with the intent to scare/threaten you guys, there are about a thousand people smarter and with more knowledge than him and you too....., just so you know, you must try to be smart to get high scores because you need high scores... he always says "i must not fail a question"... bye!! #motivational #battle #education
Demon ni, Devil ko!

SexyKaycee bia ki ifu na anya gi.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
webninja:

bros, you can lie o. Deny and I will expose you. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Kikikikikwakwakwa grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seunvense(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Lol...for someone that study in london,english shouldn't be a problem for him again...he knows almost everytin in physics and maths textbooks then he won't av any problem scoring everytin in physics and maths...chemistry that is now boring 2 him,he only missed two questions. I won't be surprise if someone aspiring 4 elect.eng have 100% in this year post utme...lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PeculIARNation(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2015
webninja:

. Lols very funny because some answers in d sample questions are wrong... Proved wrong!!.. Definitely ur imaginary cousin is a wow!!... Motivational?? shocked
webninja:

. Lols very funny because some answers in d sample questions are wrong... Proved wrong!!.. Definitely ur imaginary cousin is a wow!!... Motivational??..no no.. I think dis is comical!!..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by eNeul: 1:41am On Sep 08, 2015
plz should we print in coloured or black N white.... Pls ansa ASAP
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by eNeul: 1:47am On Sep 08, 2015
jOSHBOYY:

log in u shuld see ur bio data page after loggin in, click previous below the bio data page nd re upload ur passport. click next to return to the bio data page. log out nd log in again nd download the invitation letter again. i hope dis helps.
thanks. But op is nt dangerous to refill d biodata form after registeration is closed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by eNeul: 1:48am On Sep 08, 2015
jOSHBOYY:

op is nt dangerous to tamper wit d biodata form a registeration
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 5:27am On Sep 08, 2015
PeculIARNation:
. Lols very funny because some answers in d sample questions are wrong... Proved wrong!!.. Definitely ur imaginary cousin is a wow!!... Motivational?? shocked. Lols very funny because some answers in d sample questions are wrong... Proved wrong!!.. Definitely ur imaginary cousin is a wow!!... Motivational??..no no.. I think dis is comical!!..
i just followed the girl, i am waiting for result to come out so that she can give me the brothers pin to check his score......if she doesn't yield then i assume it's a total lie
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by jOSHBOYY(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2015
eNeul:

thanks. But op is nt dangerous to refill d biodata form after registeration is closed
dnt touch the bio data, jst the page dat contains the passport nd the signature. make sure ur passport is in jpg format, *check d pic name, ensure it ends with .jpg * and the pic must nt be above 50kb.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2015
cassyrooy:
Demon ni, Devil ko!

SexyKaycee bia ki ifu na anya gi.

Biko dont call me for this ogas case.. Yoga kwanu na Meditation

okay as I dey bus maa meditate too

No be only.hum fit oppress others cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2015
what must we tag along with us for the post ume. is the original jamb result neccesarry? and calculator?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2015
bookwormer:
what must we tag along with us for the post ume. is the original jamb result neccesarry? and calculator?
it is clearly written in the invitation letter, you should come with your printed invitaion letter and your evidence of payment; reciept.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 08, 2015
webninja:

This is not London, we are in Nigeria. Better wake up. Is that sample question hard? if u see question.........hmm

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 08, 2015
kelechiug:
it is clearly written in the invitation letter, you should come with your printed invitaion letter and your evidence of payment; reciept.

wat of original jamb result, is it necessary?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by blezzino(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Mornin guys,please any female aspirant here who has accomodation for the upcoming post ume around the school..my sister is in need...?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by aaamos(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2015
we are asked to bring our two recent passport and colored print out of jamb slip to the screening center
best of luck
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Horlaitan6089(f): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
aaamos:
we are asked to bring our two recent passport and colored print out of jamb slip to the screening center
best of luck
Is it jamb result slip or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.