Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1092111 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by tolaxin(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
oluwaKStar:
i couldnt ask,but it might higher because ive seen a lot of high elect elect scores
elect elect > 80 grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Sirneij(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please,can you make the high scores you've seen known?And,how authentic is the supposed Mechanical Engineering cut off mark?
oluwaKStar:
i couldnt ask,but it might higher because ive seen a lot of high elect elect scores
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sirneij:
Please,can you make the high scores you've seen known?And,how authentic is the supposed Mechanical Engineering cut off mark is?
well...when my mum was asking..i heard
" the cut off for engineering is 55" made no mention of what course in particular,but i assumed its mechanical since thats my course
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
oluwaKStar:

really?

please give me a few you have seen
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
SexyKaycee:

really?

please give me a few you have seen
cant recall the exact scores but above 60
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
oluwaKStar:

above 60 wow.. so 59 is a likely cut off for Elec elect?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
SexyKaycee:

above 60 wow.. so 59 is a likely cut off for Elec elect?
i would rather not predict or speculate based on the tiny percentage of scores ive seen
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kunlexic(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
UI Departmental Cut-Off Marks 2015/2016 (Updated)

The departmental admission cut-off marks of the University of Ibadan has been released.

This is to inform the general public especially the candidates that participate in the university of ibadan post utme screening that the awaiting departmental cut-off for the admission exersice has been released

Below are the faculties and the various departmental cut-iff marks;

Please forgive me for God' sake. I know how patiently u haave been waiting for the cut-off to be out.I will advise you all to exercise patience till the official cut-off is out by the school management

Source:UI admission office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
oluwaKStar:
i would rather not predict or speculate based on the tiny percentage of scores ive seen

a few days ago I heard murmurs of 59.. you just scared me into believing them
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bhuumhite:
What's your fb username pls
hi just saw that university of ibadan accepts all state as their catchment. Wanted going for law at uniabuja but recently it lost its accreditation. So its ibadan on my mind now. Pls how is the school like? As regards to their courses
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
SexyKaycee:

a few days ago I heard murmurs of 59.. you just scared me into believing them
dont speculate,just wait but dont wait till its not too late to alternate
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
hi just saw that university of ibadan accepts all state as their catchment. Wanted going for law at uniabuja but recently it lost its accreditation. So its ibadan on my mind now. Pls how is the school like? As regards to their courses
bros farabale first,us we get our own matters for now..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by treasuregr8(f): 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kunlexic:

The departmental admission cut-off marks of the University of Ibadan has been released.

This is to inform the general public especially the candidates that participate in the university of ibadan post utme screening that the awaiting departmental cut-off for the admission exersice has been released

Please forgive me for God' sake. I know how patiently u haave been waiting for the cut-off to be out.I will advise you all to exercise patience till the official cut-off is out by the school management

wetin u go talk if u hear say person collapse because of your post? angry
Kunlexic:

wetin u go talk if u hear say person collapse because of your post?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
oluwaKStar:
bros farabale first,us we get our own matters for now..
why e de hot you for body na? Guy relax i know admission into the school is by merit and if you work hard, you will get it. But is admission into the school really competitive?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Sirneij(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
How many candidates got those scores?
oluwaKStar:
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mayor2upra(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
shai.wetin b dis nw.dis fone jst stay glue to my hand bcause of cutoff.in God i trust
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sirneij:
How many candidates got those scores?
lol...bro dont stress yourself jare...just relax
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oluwaKStar(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
why e de hot you for body na? Guy relax i know admission into the school is by merit and if you work hard, you will get it. But is admission into the school really competitive?
grin grin grin grin all about your mindset
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mhizfranca: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
Pls guys,wats d likely cutoff mark for law?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kunlexic(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
treasuregr8:
wetin u go talk if u hear say person collapse because of your post? angry wetin u go talk if u hear say person collapse because of your post?
silent mood
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mhizfranca: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kunlexic:
silent mood
seriously bro
...stop joking around
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kunlexic:

Guy, did you know u sabi send someone to Hell??
When I saw d intro, I didn't bother to finished reading, just browsed through UI website just to find out twas a killing joke
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kunlexic(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
sweetwealth:

Guy, did you know u sabi send someone to Hell??
When I saw d intro, I didn't bother to finished reading, just browsed through UI website just to find out twas a killing joke
hope u neva faint...I 4get say phobia go catch some people
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sweetwealth(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kunlexic:
hope u neva faint...I 4get say phobia go catch some people
No I didn't, but to be sincere you need to stop that ur Joke if u don't want some people to start cursing you.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kunlexic(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
sweetwealth:

No I didn't, but to be sincere you need to stop that ur Joke if u don't want some people to start cursing you.
Thanks I understand u

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by hollyslim(f): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kunlexic:

This is toooooo expensive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Vivijeoma(f): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
I pray biochemistry cutoff not to be more than 52
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by hybeekae: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Amen oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TaoBalinga: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ui. No kill us nw ,, release it sharp sharp
ui are typical late c.ummers
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Vivijeoma(f): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
hybeekae:
Amen oo
What ur score?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Funny thread, people just doing really humouros things, toying with people's BPs some are on hypercardia already.

OK, wanna pass this across succinctly, it doesn't matter what you write in here. We speak about luck, fate, destiny and grace. And they play quite significant roles, roles we struggle to understand, an endless labyrinth.

Some hurling curses...that changes nothing as well.

The weird one is 'bout a Prophet on the thread that can't even see into the admissions office, now that's very silly. You're one of 'em "false prophet " Hahaha.

Essentially, nothing just happens, get used to it.

I hope God gives you the grace to accept the things you cannot change; Courage to change the things you can; and wisdom to know the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kondoboy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
horpeyemmi66:
Funny thread, people just doing really humouros things, toying with people's BPs some are on hypercardia already.

OK, wanna pass this across succinctly, it doesn't matter what you write in here. We speak about luck, fate, destiny and grace. And they play quite significant roles, roles we struggle to understand, an endless labyrinth.

Some hurling curses...that changes nothing as well.

The weird one is 'bout a Prophet on the thread that can't even see into the admissions office, now that's very silly. You're one of 'em "false prophet " Hahaha.

Essentially, nothing just happens, get used to it.

I hope God gives you the grace to accept the things you cannot change; Courage to change the things you can; and wisdom to know the difference.

Opeyemi Victor Oyeyemi (PSG '15, MBBS '16).
wetin u nack?....as in ur score

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.