Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1092239 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Seamione:
coursemate, don't tell me you're already thinking of how to beat me to that position. Aha! You better kponpi in AY's voice
Hmmmmmmm, see me see you o, with all due respect to "admitted" students, my aim is to be;
1. Overall best graduating student
2. Best graduating student in Faculty of Science
3. Best graduating student in Math Department.
Just to list a few.
Modified;
I opened this page, what does it denote?

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
olalerey:
learned bro wat of law?
Not confirmed yet bro
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
zezeny:

Not confirmed yet bro

Seems you don't do whatsapp, right?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by harbdollahr: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
me sef go joke
THUNDER FIRE YOU

PATIENTLY WAITING
REPPING MBBS
UNA FADA
WARRI
KPOMPI
#CUT OFF THINGS

11michael:
I know say na joke. But me sef dey joke as I say God punish you. cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fembleez1:

Seems you don't do whatsapp, right?

You may whatsapp me on 08104922515
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
zezeny:

You may whatsapp me on 08104922515

Would beep you now!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seamione(m): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Hmmmmmmm, see me see you o, with all due respect to "admitted" students, my aim is to be;
1. Overall best graduating student
2. Best graduating student in Faculty of Science
3. Best graduating student in Math Department.
Just to list a few.
Modified;
I opened this page, what does it denote?
Hmm! Why you con dey scare small boys like me na? Anyway, we shall see!

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Talkn 2 myself. Som peepz already battling on who go b best graduating when we stil dey battle wit cutoff. #TEAMHOPE

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
Seamione:
Hmm! Why you con dey scare small boys like me na? Anyway, we shall see!
2019 then, God sparing our lives till then and beyond.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Lexxybooy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Good afternoon boss. In Unilorin, the best students in each department is motivated with scholar, 90,000 naira, e.t.c. Please, what is obtainable in UI?
Mainly it gives you the opportunity to apply for several scholarships,most esply in Faculty of Science and Tech who has more sponsors.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Khan1993:
Talkn 2 myself. Som peepz already battling on who go b best graduating when we stil dey battle wit cutoff. #TEAMHOPE
God go do am

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lexxybooy:
Mainly it gives you the opportunity to apply for several scholarships,most esply in Faculty of Science and Tech who has more sponsors.
I know I can apply for different scholarships, is it possible to be entitled(winner) to different scholarships? Is there any financial "hulabaloo" in representing UI in competitions (NMC Abuja do organise Math comp)? Thank you boss.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kenaz: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Chai some ppl don dey talk about scholarship..hmm,it's good sha.That's life...#lifegoeson...#dontgiveuphope

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Lexxybooy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:
I know I can apply for different scholarships, is it possible to be entitled(winner) to different scholarships? Is there any financial "hulabaloo" in representing UI in competitions (NMC Abuja do organise Math comp)? Thank you boss.
UI no they give money o, but like u asked, if you win competitions for them, sure there will be price for that.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by MichoAfarad(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fembleez1:

Getting along. How was the result, favourable?
It wasn't. Just taking this period as a means to put a touch to most of my literary works. Aluta!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seamione(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:
2019 then, God sparing our lives till then and beyond.
You be my boss na! Dem no born me well make I challenge you o! I dey craze?? grin

#TheWaitingContinues
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lexxybooy:
UI no they give money o, but like u asked, if you win competitions for them, sure there will be price for that.
Bross abeg, never vex for my matter o. Me na hustler, how feasible is combining part time job with full time schooling (in terms of time not academic or GP)? I dey hail o.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Seamione:
You be my boss na! [s]Dem no born me well make I challenge you o! I dey craze?? ;[/s]D

#TheWaitingContinues
See you at the top. If you win for academic, you no fit win for leadership position na.
1. SUG Presi
2. Senator
3. Departmental/Faculty posts.
Just a few.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
kenaz:
Chai some ppl don dey talk about scholarship..hmm,it's good sha.That's life...#lifegoeson...#dontgiveuphope
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by temidayodamoye(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:
...u must be d current champion of olympiad @ d world levels. Just take it easy hun, dnt let ur secondary school successes and probably PUME scores get into ur head...University is a different ball game.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seamione(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
temidayodamoye:
...u must be d current champion of olympiad @ d world levels. Just take it easy hun, dnt let ur secondary school successes and probably PUME scores get into ur head...University is a different ball game.
Ouch! Wait, how do you know he's a fresh secondary school graduate? Anyway, I leave it to him to defend himself.
However, you should note that not all aspirants are newbies as you may think, some of them actually have diplomas and/or degrees.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:
God go do am
amin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Lexxybooy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Bross abeg, never vex for my matter o. Me na hustler, how feasible is combining part time job with full time schooling (in terms of time not academic or GP)? I dey hail o.
Hnmmmm..... This is a very good question, the truth is you have to face one of it, if you know you are good in academics just stick to it, that's if you really wonna be the (one of d)best, coz it will surely affect, mesef b hustler, am talking from personal experience doe, it's not so easy. But one thing is if you are smart you can't go hungry, there will always be less time consuming Gud biz or that could still fetch u cash.

The main thing is knowing yourself sha, coz very few still do well, (by combining academics with part time work/biz..... Individuals differ, nwyz.... .. Sha chill bro, one step at a time. I like ur spirit doe grin

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Gbengem(m): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:
Welcome to UI maths (the birth place of great thinkers) in advance

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
MichoAfarad:

It wasn't. Just taking this period as a means to put a touch to most of my literary works. Aluta!

Hmmmm. All is well bro! I will also find time to get back at me poems and Novels soon.

“A man who keeps trying is never a failure. Only those who give up(stop trying) are Failures”

Finnian A. George.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
While ppl re busy awaiting cut-off marks and exchanging derogatory words, i was busy haggling on the prices of rams I wanted to buy. If I had no certificate already, the waiting would have made one slumps. I am only looking forward to seeing what the cut-off marks would look like.

#igetnoworries.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by rkarang: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
thankyouJesus:

No financial whatever... Should you come first, you'll have a recommendation letter from the VC.

NAMCUS doesn't award prize to winners...

The only thing you'll get for doing well at your undergraduate level for now is just recognition.

For instance, faculty of science does organize Dean Rolls of Honour for all first class students in faculty of science. First timer will get a paper recognition, a two-consecutive winner gets a plaque, while a three-consecutive winner gets a plaque plus small cash.

Should you graduate with a first class, you'll become a university scholar, you'll be offered free MSC prog, free hostel accommodation for your MSC, and stipends of #25000 every month.

Meanwhile, Math department no be play play ooo... Na serious Math dem they do their. No OBJ, pure theory even for 100 level courses.

I'm wishing you all the best in your studies smiley

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lexxybooy, please know how I could get information about MBA professional in UI?

School of PG!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
*stretches myself half asleep into thread* chai these guys couldn't complete this cutoff fixing and merit list thingy today? One more day to go.

[s]*Studying advanced Mathes with work? Is like Weed and Holywater o.*[/s]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mathefaro(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
rkarang:

No financial whatever... Should you come first, you'll have a recommendation letter from the VC.

The only thing you'll get for doing well at your undergraduate level for now is just recognition.

For instance, faculty of science does organize Dean Rolls of Honour for all first class students in faculty of science. First timer will get a paper recognition, a two-consecutive winner gets a plaque, while a three-consecutive winner gets a plaque plus small cash.

Should you graduate with a first class, you'll become a university scholar, you'll be offered free MSC prog, free hostel accommodation for your MSC, and stipends of #25000 every month.

Meanwhile, Math department no be play play ooo... Na serious Math dem they do their. No OBJ, pure theory even for 100 level courses.

Good evening bro. It's been a while, hope you've been doing good. And back to the matter on ground, are all those accolades for unilorin or UI, especially this part;

To all the math generals in the house, I salute you o! Looking forward to meeting all of you, great minds!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thankyouJesus(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
rkarang:

Now we are talking, Linear and Abstract Algebra, Metric Space, Real Analysis, Number Theory, Operation Research, Topography etc, UI should get ready for me.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Seamione(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
mathefaro:
Good evening bro. It's been a while, hope you've been doing good. And back to the matter on ground, are all those accolades for unilorin or UI, especially this part;

To all the math generals in the house, I salute you o! Looking forward to meeting all of you, great minds!

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51