Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1087114 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Temiel(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
samzheee:
i don't understand
sorry, i was refering to cassy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
samzheee:
please,
can i combine my waec and neco
results together for ui's admission? if yes, can a commercial student apply for sociology

Cc- Olatunji21, francistony, cassyrooy

same goes with same is the rule here.

u cannot come WASSCE/NECO but will combine WASSCE/WASSCE or NECO/NECO

Goodluck in ur pursuits!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
There is an inter-school debate going on this section, and it seems a great institution like University of Ibadan has no representative yet, after skimming through the pages.
Any interested debaters should indicate his or her interest here and then, click on the link below to follow due procedures.
During the first edition, with the joint hardwork of Damitism, Aysuccess99, Olalerey, Matson & I am, this great reputable citadel stood out among the best varsities on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
I am oblivious of how the second edition went as I wasn't active but I think she had no representative at all.
If you are good at debate, have a wonderful vocabularly stock with flawless written Use of English, I think this is for you.
I have seen talents in the likes of Pr0ton, GetOvaMe, Cassyrooy, horpeyemmi66, PrinceCEE et al, and I don't think it should all be a waste.

https://www.nairaland.com/2772632/nairaland-interschool-debate-third-edition

I'll check that out soon..

cc Segunflames Tholuwaniey Bhuumhite thankyouJesus Olatunji21 Adedayo516 Marc9 etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Thollulope(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspresident:

tholu you need jesus smiley
yh.....i reali need Jesus and u 2
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GetOvaMe: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
There is an inter-school debate going on this section, and it seems a great institution like University of Ibadan has no representative yet, after skimming through the pages.
Any interested debaters should indicate his or her interest here and then, click on the link below to follow due procedures.
During the first edition, with the joint hardwork of Damitism, Aysuccess99, Olalerey, Matson & I am, this great reputable citadel stood out among the best varsities on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
I am oblivious of how the second edition went as I wasn't active but I think she had no representative at all.
If you are good at debate, have a wonderful vocabularly stock with flawless written Use of English, I think this is for you.
I have seen talents in the likes of Pr0ton, GetOvaMe, Cassyrooy, horpeyemmi(?), PrinCEE(?) et al, and I don't think it should all be a waste.

Sounds like fun...

Participating would've been such a glorious pleasure.. But, I am, quite unfortunately, rather ensconced in other pursuits ATM, which will make me inadvertently indisposed for the debate.

Wey them?? Cassyrooy, olatunji21, horpeyemi666, prot0n, treasuregr8, PrincEE. bhuumite, ogunsinamayowa, misspresident et all ...to the rescue!

Time to see if there's much in the way of potential here....

Make una no dull us o! Goan pick your forms osiso..

BTW, Na we go win the stuff sef... We have quite an eloquent bunch here... With all the grammer wey them don take argue and fight 4 this thread, I'd gamble the half-bag of garri wey I wan take resume school next year on these guys.

And, hell... if Proff. Horpeyemmi feels inclined to participate...

God help 'em. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
I have seen talents in the likes of Pr0ton, GetOvaMe, Cassyrooy, horpeyemmi(?), PrinCEE(?) et al, and I don't think it should all be a waste.

T. Fill me in on how they go about this debate, is the time randomly fix? Cos that'll be my problem, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
PrinceCEE:

Goodluck in ur pursuits!
I'm taking it back, @Samzheee sorry if i might have misinformed you about O'level combinations as was posted earlier by me.

All the best bro.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Temiel:

sorry, i was refering to cassy
Acceptance and Attestation forms are to be filled with Microsoft Office before printing, while Jamb 002 & 003 are with inks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2015
How do we fill the medical form
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sundyhlo: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Are you sure? He's using WASSCE & NECO which are entirely two different exam bodies.
I know 'bout Wassce/Wassce & Neco/Neco.
dey will accept it, cos wen i was doing ma clearance, a guy combined waec and neco result and it was accepted
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by olalerey(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2015
PrinceCEE:

Goodluck in ur pursuits!
noooo, u can comb any together so far it makes ur 6credits. u can even comb nabteb wit waec. mind u 2sittings are not allowed for courses in the college of medicine
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by nessie17(f): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
Adioabiola:
How do we fill the medical form
u'l av to wait,u dnt nid d medical form 4 d ongoing clearance,it wil b later..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by IamLucy(f): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
nessie17:
so why did they include it there?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
nessie17:
ok thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Temiel(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
cassyrooy:
Acceptance and Attestation forms are to be filled with Microsoft Office before printing, while Jamb 002 & 003 are with inks
Sorry to bother you but is it okay if i fill this forms and sign after printing them or do i scan my signature and passport?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by globalresource: 6:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Pls as regard the reference letter, is it compulsory it is with letter headed paper?

What about a reference letter without letter headed paper? Will it be accepted?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 07, 2015
globalresource:
Pls as regard the reference letter, is it compulsory it is with letter headed paper?

What about a reference letter without letter headed paper? Will it be accepted?
Must be on a letter headed paper.... "Must"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mathefaro(m): 6:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Temiel:

Sorry to bother you but is it okay if i fill this forms and sign after printing them or do i scan my signature and passport?
scan the signature and affix the passport after printing
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by IamLucy(f): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
I'm taking it back, @Samzheee sorry if i might have misinformed you about O'level combinations as was posted earlier by me.

All the best bro.
pls i misplaced my jamb scratch card.is it possible to use someone else's card print out the result ? cryembarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2015
Temiel:

Is it okay if i fill this forms and sign after printing them or do i scan my signature and passport?
Fill them at a café.

Scan your signature into the required field then staple your passport to the document(form) after printing.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by IamLucy(f): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
sorry another question.pardon if they're rather silly.just help a girl pls.umm is there no micro fin bank in lag? and what is a file with tag...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2015
IamLucy:

pls i misplaced my jamb scratch card.is it possible to use someone else's card print out the result ? cryembarassed
Na, ain't gonna work.

If you don't have any copy of your result slip then you'd be required to get two JAMB Cards for Result Printing and Admission Letter.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bboy1015(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Thread For Newly admitted Archaeology & Anthropology Students in Unibadan. https://www.nairaland.com/2786149/thread-newly-admitted-archaeology-anthropology
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by IamLucy(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
Na, ain't gonna work.

If you don't have any copy of your result slip then you'd be required to get two JAMB Cards for Result Printing and Admission Letter.
been checking the jamb site..telling me no admission yet.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2015
IamLucy:

sorry another question.pardon if they're rather silly.just help a girl pls.umm is there no micro fin bank in lag? and what is a file with tag...
There is a UIMFB in Festac, Lagos(don't know it actual address).

You'll buy the file with tags in UI(N100 for both), SUB and other places within the school.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2015
IamLucy:

been checking the jamb site..telling me no admission yet.
No problem with that, just go along with the UI Admission Notification Slip
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by IamLucy(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2015
cassyrooy:

You'll buy the file with tags in UI(N100 for both), SUB and other places within the school.
was this year you did yours too right?
where did you pay your own acceptance fee?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by IamLucy(f): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2015
cassyrooy:
No problem with that, just go along with the UI Admission Notification Slip
thanks tons.you've been very helpful smileycheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bboy1015(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2015
cassyrooy:

I'll advise u recommend the UIMFB in the school, thats the only adviseable one.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bboy1015(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Newly admitted Faculty of Arts Students in University of Ibadan Should Enter here https://www.nairaland.com/2786200/newly-admitted-faculty-arts-students
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2015
IamLucy:
was this year you did yours too right? where did you pay your own acceptance fee?
Yeah, this year.
I don't stay in Lag so i had to pay in UI.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2015
IamLucy:
thanks tons.you've been very helpful smileycheesy
You're warmly welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.