Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1090465 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
cassyrooy:
Whats up Femi?

Was she able to do the clearance as you had inquired?

Yes boss. God actually provided for her and she was able to do it on her scheduled date. Thanks much bro. wink

hope you are cool? smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by temidayodamoye(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
owoleola:
yeah one is here
... Good to know. Welcome to the most prestigious department in UI. How's preparation for resumption?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 18, 2015
temidayodamoye:
... Good to know. Welcome to the most prestigious department in UI. How's preparation for resumption?
The most prestigious? Is it The Faculty of Law? grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Temiel(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2015
IamLucy:

reg? the one we did is what
Clearance.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by framilicious: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2015
Gud mrng house. Pls, I graduated from a school of midwifery(RM) with a distinction and two credits in March '15. I want to study Nursing in UI thru DE. Ow feasible is it? Anyone bn in my shoes n got admitted? pls reply...tnx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by owoleola: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2015
temidayodamoye:
tnk you,wel jst prep,ntin much......gues u ar a staylite,ar u thru wit d session?...heard we ar resumin early feb.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Tygg: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fembleez1:

you mean?
you made it ,,,we should always have faith ,,wassup
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by temidayodamoye(m): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
owoleola:
tnk you,wel jst prep,ntin much......gues u ar a staylite,ar u thru wit d session?...heard we ar resumin early feb.
...Yea, the session is over. Resumption should be 15th Feb
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by temidayodamoye(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Taylor184:
The most prestigious? Is it The Faculty of Law? grin
... Haba! Park well, SPE rocks.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Wolexi15(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
temidayodamoye:
... Haba! Park well, SPE rocks.
u knw deep down tz nt true,my very own dayo tongue tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Malik123: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
ANY CHEMISTRY STUDENT WHO JUST COMPLETED HIS/HER 100L SHOULD PLEASE SIGNIFY
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by AudioMonkeyNg: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol art person here
Bboy1015:
O.M.G. dont tell me there are no arts student(AFASITES) in this thread. Abeg arts students make u signify, got package for you ooo.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fembleez1:

Yes boss. God actually provided for her and she was able to do it on her scheduled date. Thanks much bro. wink

hope you are cool? smiley
Good to hear bro.

Yeah, i'm doing great.

You know, i haven't finished that your story, not the place to give reviews but, man you did great.

Scenes and events were portrayed vividly which makes readers relate to everything, i mean the settings, the simplicities and the root from which great minds were born and made.

It was like Richard Wrights' Black Boy.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dharmmy007(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2015
grin
mikkylaw1:
Ibadan no admit law 4 supplementary ni
You!... I'll send you back to your thread oo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is for graduating brethren

STEPS AND THE REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPLETING FINAL YEAR CLEARANCE IN THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.

Step 1
First and foremost, you might want to begin with (1) LIBRARY CLEARANCE. Just walk in to Kenneth Dike Library where you’ll be given a form to fill. You are also expected to come with your KDL ID which will be submitted after the clearance. The clearance shouldn’t take more than 30minutes except you are owing book(s) to the library. If that is the case, be ready to make some payments.

2. Go to your Hall for CAUTION AND HALL CLEARANCE. You need clearance from your Hall even if you never used the hall throughout your undergraduate days. The following are the requirements for Hall clearance (anyway this is gotten from Indy Hall. It may apply to other Halls): All school fee Receipts( from 100L to final year), Room Clearance, One passport, School ID, off campus form-if there was any session you never stayed in the Hostel. Having met these requirements, you will be asked to proceed to MAINTANANCE for MAINTAINACE CLEARANCE. Maintenance clearance is very easy. Take your form from your Hall. they will just sign and have it stamped and you walk away.

3. JAJA CLERANCE is next on the list. This clearance is probably the easiest and fastest- less than 15minutes. Just walk into JaJa clinic and present your JAJA CARD. It will be stamped and signed almost immediately. If you misplaced or lost your card, sorry I don’t know the penalty. Can only hope you didn’t.
4. Next you want to check with the guys in the Alumni office for ALUMNI CLEARANCE. Here money is involved. First, walk into either MAINSTREET Bank or First Bank in front of U.I gate and pay one thousand naira(N1000) in to U.I Alumi account. Don’t worry about the account number, you will find it pasted on the board inside the bank. After that, you’ll have to visit the Alumni website to fill a form- just go www.alumni.ui.edu.ng. click on Forum, you will see the form to fill your data. After completing the online form, print it and take it with you including the teller given to you at the bank to the Alumni office opposite queens Hall. Here you will be issued a receive and a magazine.

PLS take note: ‘washing’ your new status as a fresh graduate is like a tradition everywhere including the University of Ibadan. So be sure to take some additional cash with you to ‘wash’ your graduation while you get on with the whole clearance thing. Don’t say I didn’t tell u.

5. Next up, you must be cleared by your department i.e the DEPARTMENTAL CLERANCE. Get to your Department, they will tell you what to do. For me it wasn’t that difficult. You are going to need this clearance for the subsequent clearance below.

6. SPORTS CLERANCE: this clearance is also easy and quick, provided you have their requirements. They requirements are School ID, Hall clearance, Alumni clearance and Library clearance. Get to the sports office which is besides faculty of Education, on your way to social sciences when you are coming from KDL.

7. FACULTY CLEARANCE: this clearance didn’t take more than 30minutes for me. Just get the requirements correct which includes Departmental clearance, sports clearance, KDL Clearance, Alumni and Hall clearance I guess. Off course you do this clearance at your faculty office.

8. Up next, walk to student affairs (room 14)at the back of Admin for LODGINS CLEARANCE . almost all the above clearance will be shown here. It is quick too. Student Affairs office is where you will do your final clearance but before that go to Bursar office for the next clearance.

9. BURSAR CLEARANCE: their requirements are as follows: jaja clearance with a passport photograph, graduation Receipt, Alumni receipt, hall and maintainance clearance, sport clearance, All school fee Receipts, Faculty and departmental clearance, lodgins clearance, library clearance, photocopy of statement of result( get to examination office at the back of admin for this- they will tell you what to do).
NOTE: two photocopy of your personal copy of statement of result not the sponsor’s copy.this is just about the most stressful and slowest clearance. Takes a minimum of two days to complete.

10. Hopefully the last but not the least clearance: STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION CLEARANCE. Requirements: Bursar clearance, graduation receipt, Jaja clearance, Alumni clearance, sports clearance, caution and hall clearance, Library Clearance, school fee receipt from 100L to finals, department clearance, Faculty Clearance, Lodgins Clearance. ( pls note: All these documents must be original) , 2 photocopy of statement of result.
You don’t want to go through the wahala I went through. I hope this is helpful. Good luck with your clearance
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Pr0ton: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
cassyrooy:
Read through his post again, he has two sittings, with a credit pass in his later result.

Okay.. He didn't state it that way.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by amambbs(f): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Vibra:
BOT141
thanks a lot
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bboy1015(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
AudioMonkeyNg:
Lol art person here
course?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tygg:
you made it ,,,we should always have faith ,,wassup

Yea bro, i did. what course were you given?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
cassyrooy:
Good to hear bro.

Yeah, i'm doing great.

You know, i haven't finished that your story, not the place to give reviews but, man you did great.

Scenes and events were portrayed vividly which makes readers relate to everything, i mean the settings, the simplicities and the root from which great minds were born and made.

It was like Richard Wrights' Black Boy.

lol, thanks boss. Still hope i can do better than that. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Malik123: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2015
drizlad:
a warm greeting to all the coming uites I once use this platform when seeking admission into ui and it really help.the pressure just keep on building.best of luck to you all.now a 200l student in chemistry I tell you it is not easy. bye for now

KINDLY DROP YOUR NUMBER PLS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Haryanfe7(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Vibra:
This is for graduating brethren

STEPS AND THE REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPLETING FINAL YEAR CLEARANCE IN THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.

Step 1
First and foremost, you might want to begin with (1) LIBRARY CLEARANCE. Just walk in to Kenneth Dike Library where you’ll be given a form to fill. You are also expected to come with your KDL ID which will be submitted after the clearance. The clearance shouldn’t take more than 30minutes except you are owing book(s) to the library. If that is the case, be ready to make some payments.

2. Go to your Hall for CAUTION AND HALL CLEARANCE. You need clearance from your Hall even if you never used the hall throughout your undergraduate days. The following are the requirements for Hall clearance (anyway this is gotten from Indy Hall. It may apply to other Halls): All school fee Receipts( from 100L to final year), Room Clearance, One passport, School ID, off campus form-if there was any session you never stayed in the Hostel. Having met these requirements, you will be asked to proceed to MAINTANANCE for MAINTAINACE CLEARANCE. Maintenance clearance is very easy. Take your form from your Hall. they will just sign and have it stamped and you walk away.

3. JAJA CLERANCE is next on the list. This clearance is probably the easiest and fastest- less than 15minutes. Just walk into JaJa clinic and present your JAJA CARD. It will be stamped and signed almost immediately. If you misplaced or lost your card, sorry I don’t know the penalty. Can only hope you didn’t.
4. Next you want to check with the guys in the Alumni office for ALUMNI CLEARANCE. Here money is involved. First, walk into either MAINSTREET Bank or First Bank in front of U.I gate and pay one thousand naira(N1000) in to U.I Alumi account. Don’t worry about the account number, you will find it pasted on the board inside the bank. After that, you’ll have to visit the Alumni website to fill a form- just go www.alumni.ui.edu.ng. click on Forum, you will see the form to fill your data. After completing the online form, print it and take it with you including the teller given to you at the bank to the Alumni office opposite queens Hall. Here you will be issued a receive and a magazine.

PLS take note: ‘washing’ your new status as a fresh graduate is like a tradition everywhere including the University of Ibadan. So be sure to take some additional cash with you to ‘wash’ your graduation while you get on with the whole clearance thing. Don’t say I didn’t tell u.

5. Next up, you must be cleared by your department i.e the DEPARTMENTAL CLERANCE. Get to your Department, they will tell you what to do. For me it wasn’t that difficult. You are going to need this clearance for the subsequent clearance below.

6. SPORTS CLERANCE: this clearance is also easy and quick, provided you have their requirements. They requirements are School ID, Hall clearance, Alumni clearance and Library clearance. Get to the sports office which is besides faculty of Education, on your way to social sciences when you are coming from KDL.

7. FACULTY CLEARANCE: this clearance didn’t take more than 30minutes for me. Just get the requirements correct which includes Departmental clearance, sports clearance, KDL Clearance, Alumni and Hall clearance I guess. Off course you do this clearance at your faculty office.

8. Up next, walk to student affairs (room 14)at the back of Admin for LODGINS CLEARANCE . almost all the above clearance will be shown here. It is quick too. Student Affairs office is where you will do your final clearance but before that go to Bursar office for the next clearance.

9. BURSAR CLEARANCE: their requirements are as follows: jaja clearance with a passport photograph, graduation Receipt, Alumni receipt, hall and maintainance clearance, sport clearance, All school fee Receipts, Faculty and departmental clearance, lodgins clearance, library clearance, photocopy of statement of result( get to examination office at the back of admin for this- they will tell you what to do).
NOTE: two photocopy of your personal copy of statement of result not the sponsor’s copy.this is just about the most stressful and slowest clearance. Takes a minimum of two days to complete.

10. Hopefully the last but not the least clearance: STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION CLEARANCE. Requirements: Bursar clearance, graduation receipt, Jaja clearance, Alumni clearance, sports clearance, caution and hall clearance, Library Clearance, school fee receipt from 100L to finals, department clearance, Faculty Clearance, Lodgins Clearance. ( pls note: All these documents must be original) , 2 photocopy of statement of result.
You don’t want to go through the wahala I went through. I hope this is helpful. Good luck with your clearance
cc diz guy shaa.......we av nt evn resume to skul una don start posting graduate clearance.........wu tld u diz final yr student threads??.......
Anyway tenkz 4 d info...sum pple might still nid it.....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2015
Pr0ton:

Okay.. He didn't state it that way.
Case resolved.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Fembleez1:

lol, thanks boss. Still hope i can do better than that. smiley
Nothing is exhaustible, so more gears to your engine.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Haryanfe7:

cc diz guy shaa.......we av nt evn resume to skul una don start posting graduate clearance.........wu tld u diz final yr student threads??.......
Anyway tenkz 4 d info...sum pple might still nid it.....
so that you will know how to take care of your documents

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Haryanfe7(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Vibra:
so that you will know how to take care of your documents

ohhh.....owk ma
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Oxytocin(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Arrrrghhhhh..... Its been a long time I visited this thread.
I can see you guyz still kept it going.. Thumbs up! smiley
Also, a big congrats to all those who made it into UI..... wish you an interesting undergraduate life.
C.C. Sexykaycee, cassyrooy, fembleez, proton, geofavour...
How are you guyz doing?? wink

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oxytocin:
Also, a big congrats to all those who made it into UI..... wish you an interesting undergraduate life.

I sight you bruh, thanks a big
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oxytocin:
I'm enjoying myself while i can on the thread.

Lol! I see ya exploits everywhere too,

i'm doing good, how are you doing sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.