Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1088493 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
ON THE EXPECTED FEES

The accommodation fee is certain I.e N14,000
The school fee varies from faculty to faculty, but it is between the range of N20-25,000
Following these, there are other dues to be paid, such as the faculty due, dept due, hall due, etc. The amount for these dues also vary but in the absence of an abnormal situation, the highest of it should not be more than N6,000
You will also need some micellaneous fee like about N2000 for the payment of GES textbooks, etc

In summary, a total of N60,000 should do for your entire registration process including accommodation.

N.B. This is however not the exact figure and it is subject to change

ON ACCOMMODATION
After a hall has been allocated to you, you will be given the opportunity to pick a room of your choice via the university portal www.ui.edu.ng. Once your preferred room has been approved, you would be required to pay a sum of N14,000 as accommodation fee to the banks which will be specified to you by the school via the above mentioned portal. After the payment at the bank, you will input your payment details online via the university portal, this will confirm your payment to the school, and you room will be officially allocated to you following this. Upon resumption on Feb 13, the various halls would be opened for Clearance to begin. It is at this stage that you will get the key to your room once your hall clearance has been completed.

ON 2015/2016 ACADEMIC CALENDER

The school officially resumes 2015/2016 academic session on Feb 13th. The session will run through till November when the sessional exams will be written

Any other vital information you need to know will be supplied as time goes on. Meanwhile, I implore you all to get prepared for your registration, especially the medical registration which will start very soon. Don't be caught unaware.

Signed:
K.CENT
BB pin: 2944604E
Whatzapp: 08032367927
Twitter: @UI_Gossipz

7 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by afobam(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
amambbs:
hey....I know I've asked this question before but I just want to understand it well...
for a physiology student who wants to cross over to pharmacy,which courses do u have to borrow?
like how many courses would one be offering?
On a rating from 1-10, how hard is it to cross over??
do we start course registration and hostel allocation on feb 13 and should I park my load come ui that day?
Plsss do reply and THANK U!!!!
AM WAITING......☺
physiology to pharmacy? I know of biochemistry to Pharm. physiology to mbbs is always welcomed. Btw are you the one intending to cross?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by treasuregr8(f): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
PrinceCEE:

D7 in literature for law

Actually, though am not in arts but with common sense, I don't think it's possible...

IMO though.

Anywhere, where've u been

I just dey jare.
thought you were a political student?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by treasuregr8(f): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
copied.
#School_Life
*When you always trek from school gate to your faculty under hot sun!!
*Drinking garri like say tomorrow no dey
*Many copy and paste assignment!!!
*Buying #100 mtn and etisalat just to collect megabite for assignment!!!
*Standing up for first timer in all fellowship!!!
* You ask your friends..how far with reading? They said they
haven' t started...only to get to the common room and find out they
have a permanent sit.
* Lecturers telling you "buying my manual is not compulsory" but
class Rep...let me have the list of those that buy.
* If you think true love is the only thing that is hard to find...try
looking for your HOD when you need his signature on a form.
*You don't need to go far for anything...right in your hostel you have an electrician, painter, carpenter, plumber, haha.
* You get to class as early as 6.30am only to see that all seats has
been occupied by bags, books pen, even toothpick lol.
* Lecturer: Only 10 students in class today? Oya tear a sheet of paper for test....turns to the board to write. Before he turns back-------class don full. Lol
* You hear say they don paste Gp and you be like check yours first. Lmao
* It's always funny when exam supervisor says SUBMIT!! And many students suddenly develop that super human ability; answering 3hrs question in 50seconds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
treasuregr8:

I just dey jare.
thought you were a political student?

me a political scientist

joke of the century grin

am a potential engineer
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Is it possible
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Khan1993: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
vytorrea:
Is it possible to cross over from biochemistry to medicine and what is/are the requirements...anyone willing to answer
It is and the requirement is that you must be the best in your dept(biochem) i.e on 1stclass or 2.1 . Crossing is hard tho cos your department MAY not be willing to release you. Okay that all i know, where stalites them.
Cc:zezeny
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Is it possible to cross over from agric engineering to law? I had b4 in literature grin

Its been a while fellas, who else gets that jumpy feeling in his stomach at the thought of resumption?
for those asking if they should bring all their kaya (load) i would advise yes, those of us from kaduna and Abuja what else can we do? grin grin if we dont get room immediately we come we will sleep in reading room jare, nothing is more comfortable than sleeping on your box.

Anyway, see you all in Gidan makaranta, insha Allah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by IamARJ(f): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
cassyrooy:

grin grin i don hear ma.
aiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2016
treasuregr8:
errmmmm, someone said i should ask o, can one with a D7 literature in SSCE cross over to Law?.
cc: cassyrooy et al
Dear, that should be directed to Zezeny, Taylor184.

IMHO, it ain't feasible cos during final year clearance it might be an ish with great consequence.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2016
SexyKaycee:
Is it possible to cross over from agric engineering to law? I had b4 in literature grin

Its been a while fellas, who else gets that jumpy feeling in his stomach at the thought of resumption?
for those asking if they should bring all their kaya (load) i would advise yes, those of us from kaduna and Abuja what else can we do? grin grin if we dont get room immediately we come we will sleep in reading room jare, nothing is more comfortable than sleeping on your box.

Amin.

nothing jumpy here. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by itsurgirlella(f): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2016
SexyKaycee:

u can sleep in your box too cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2016
itsurgirlella:
i like your Cameraman haircut o grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2016
cassyrooy:

how did you notice it? grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praissey: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2016
cassyrooy:
Lol, this guy sha. How you take see am? grin grin grin You no even talk about the girl herself, ko da o. angry embarassed cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by itsurgirlella(f): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
cassyrooy:
..seriously
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by itsurgirlella(f): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Praissey:
Lol, this guy sha. How you take see am? grin grin grin You no even talk about the girl herself, ko da o. angry embarassed cry
..no mind am o,na cameraman he fit comment about

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
itsurgirlella:

thats impossicant, but...

my upper body can be in my box and my legs in my ghana must go...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
ogunsinamayowa:

how did you notice it? grin
Only those that read Andrew Marvells' HIS COY MISTRESS will understand how to view pix undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Praissey:
@the bolded, lol. It was in [size=20pt]PLAIN[/size] site, grin grin grin grin

About the girl? I'll tell her PERSONALLY. grin grin

Atleast my reply was a hit Back to Back... grin grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
itsurgirlella:
..seriously
HI, pardon my lack of manners for complimenting the artiste that took the MONA LISA in your dp, grin i meant no insult nor disrespect. cool cool cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
itsurgirlella:
..no mind am o,na cameraman he fit comment about
I can comment on your photo so allow him to mind me grin grin.

Ella TBH, i've been viewing the pix like a take-home assignment all day, it got this lush glory embedded in it, with a perceptive African beauty written all over you. grin grin grin

Nne, mind me not, biko...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Khan1993:
It is and the requirement is that you must be the best in your dept(biochem) i.e on 1stclass or 2.1 . Crossing is hard tho cos your department MAY not be willing to release you. Okay that all i know, where stalites them.
Cc:zezeny
Yes u r correct... But u need to pray dat ur dept also releases u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
cassyrooy:
this guy ehn grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by itsurgirlella(f): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
cassyrooy:
HI, pardon my lack of manners for complimenting the artiste that took the MONA LISA in your dp, grin i meant no insult nor disrespect. cool cool cool
dont take it too serious,was joking
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
cassyrooy:
Dear, that should be directed to Zezeny, Taylor184.

IMHO, it ain't feasible cos during final year clearance it might be an ish with great consequence.
It is not possible to study law with a d7 in literature. U must av a credit pass at least
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by itsurgirlella(f): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
cassyrooy:
I can comment on your photo so allow him to mind me grin grin.

Ella TBH, i've been viewing the pix like a take-home assignment all day, it got this lush glory embedded in it, with a perceptive African beauty written all over you. grin grin grin

Nne, mind me not, biko...
are u a Writer?anyway tnx. kiss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by zezeny: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
SexyKaycee:

You cannot cross to law unless u r in d faculty of Arts or the Social Sciences
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
kelechiug:
this guy ehn grin
grin grin grin how far bros?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by itsurgirlella(f): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
SexyKaycee:

thats impossicant, but...

my upper body can be in my box and my legs in my ghana must go...
impossicant?wu is ur english teacher,i wan meet am..

Yea,dats beta.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
itsurgirlella:
dont take it too serious,was joking
grin grin ok
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
zezeny:

It is not possible to study law with a d7 in literature. U must av a credit pass at least
okay thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.