Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1087902 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Monarene: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Where all this strange children come from now?

Where were you when we were counting 365 days to resumption? undecided

Lol, anyway you are all welcome grin

But please don't feel free to ask your questions cheesy

Lol , Na wa o this UI palava protest! I witnessed it today con see bobos they use leg Waka go hall( although nobody attended to us We were told to wait until it would be over) ... No vehicular movement. I just pray it doesn't result to a full fledged strike... Or forget it resumption is... To be continued

Ah just Dey pity those girls who wear high heels come grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kemmdy: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
I paid at first bank today and they sent me the a mail containing my receipt immediately but my portal hasn't been updated
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2016
If you have not paid your school fees and accommodation, kindly pay through remita. The process is damn easy. You will receive process of your payment via email and the receipt will be sent to your mail immediately you complete your payment transaction. darm easy! No commission! I blame myself for paying my school fees and IT levy through the stressful Micro Finance method yesterday with the extortionate payment that was euphemized into commission. What type of commission is that? Nonsense. Before i forget, make sure you pay your accommodation online by yourself. Selah.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by PrinceCEE(m): 1:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Monarene:

Lol , Na wa o this UI palava protest! I witnessed it today con see bobos they use leg Waka go hall( although nobody attended to us We were told to wait until it would be over) ... No vehicular movement. I just pray it doesn't result to a full fledged strike... Or forget it resumption is... To be continued

As if u were here when we were counting those days ni grin

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by chibuezewilliam: 1:57am On Feb 11, 2016
ogunsinamayowa:
If you have not paid your school fees and accommodation, kindly pay through remita. The process is damn easy. You will receive process of your payment via email and the receipt will be sent to your mail immediately you complete your payment transaction. darm easy! No commission! I blame myself for paying my school fees and IT levy through the stressful Micro Finance method yesterday with the extortionate payment that was euphemized into commission. What type of commission is that? Nonsense. Before i forget, make sure you pay your accommodation online by yourself. Selah.
coursemate,which IT are u paying for?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by mathefaro(m): 2:02am On Feb 11, 2016
lurlay:

having the same problem which bank did you use to pay
first bank in front of UI
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by owoleola: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2016
i dnt tnk its advisable to resume on sat with d situation of things
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by morayho(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Can i use any bank for the payment of accommodation levy?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by oaadeoye14: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2016
I think it was said that we should ensure that we were given a bed space before paying.My question is that,after the hall approval how can we be given bed space before paying. Pls answer ASAP
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praissey: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Ajiaj:
Those who have used web pay.. Hav ur portal been updated?
Yes, it was updated immediately.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by sundyhlo: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2016
owoleola:
i dnt tnk its advisable to resume on sat with d situation of things
wot do u mean by saying diz?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praissey: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2016
ogunsinamayowa:
There's something like commission o. It's in the form of Transaction fee or so. You paid IT Levy? undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Sunmax01:

Which password am i to use for the student login?
use 'password'
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Vibra:
I can't reaffirm your answer, i think it is for people with extra duties like sportmanship etc.

There is a provision for the disable.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Ajiaj:
Those who have used web pay.. Hav ur portal been updated?
Immediately sir
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2016
morayho:
my room has been approved oo thank God
Make payment sharp sharp be dat
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Monarene:

U sound strange!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Praissey:
There's something like commission o. It's in the form of Transaction fee or so. You paid IT Levy? undecided

Yes, there is commission on remita. But if you pay through UI micro finance you have to pay another 200 for commission. Making the commissions to be up to 500 naira. You will only pay one commission when you pay online.

and for IT levy, it's part of the fees. So i pay it to avoid the story that touch. I think it mandatory.

chibuezewilliam:
coursemate,which IT are u paying for?

It's part of the fees.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2016
kemmdy:
I paid at first bank today and they sent me the a mail containing my receipt immediately but my portal hasn't been updated
Be glad u got something like receipt, print and keep it handy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:24am On Feb 11, 2016
ogunsinamayowa:
Po. Sci. Does IT? Consult a stallite for clarification
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2016
oaadeoye14:
I think it was said that we should ensure that we were given a bed space before paying.My question is that,after the hall approval how can we be given bed space before paying. Pls answer ASAP
room and bed space na same tin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Abatemtem(m): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Which one is IT levy again and how much is it?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2016
I applied for 26, them carry 62 give me cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by gaylussac: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2016
11michael:
But was your portal updated?
omo it wasn't o....I guess tiz an error from their own end...all dey need to see is the printed copy of the receipt sent to u via you mail.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2016
cassyrooy:
Po. Sci. Does IT? Consult a stallite for clarification

I have paid already. No need for any consultation.

Does it among the list of your fees?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Abatemtem(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2016
ogunsinamayowa:

I have paid already. No need for any consultation.

Does it among the list of your fees?
I think the IT option is for those in their penultimate years. Unless if it means Information Technology in this case.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by morayho(m): 9:50am On Feb 11, 2016
cassyrooy:
Make payment sharp sharp be dat
i want to pay with card but the options are not clicking what can i do and also if i want to make deposit can i use any bank?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praissey: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2016
Fembleez1:
I applied for 26, them carry 62 give me cry
Na vice versa dem do for you. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Abatemtem:
I think the IT option is for those in their penultimate years. Unless if it means Information Technology in this case.

Alright. It wouldn't have been included in fees list, if it's not mandatory.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Praissey:
Na vice versa dem do for you. grin

Bad embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Cassyrooy, let's chat on Fb abeg.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Praissey: 10:03am On Feb 11, 2016
ogunsinamayowa:

Yes, there is commission on remita. But if you pay through UI micro finance you have to pay another 200 for commission. Making the commissions to be up to 500 naira. You will only pay one commission when you pay online.

and for IT levy, it's part of the fees. So i pay it to avoid the story that touch. I think it mandatory.

It's part of the fees.
I don't think we have to pay IT levy. Just your accommodation and the bundled fees, that's all. IT levy should be for those in their penultimate year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)