Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1089256 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 07, 2016
alphabbey1:
I don't knw why people kept wasting there time every year. Do u think there's a miracle to passing UI post utme. See, if u applied for mbbs last year and u werent even close to the cut off, I dont see any reason why u should pick it again dis year.... UI exams change every year and absolutely no one can tell u the exact textbooks to read in excelling from d exam.... #fact .....
not every advice is to be taken. How does dis advice help.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bhuumhite(f): 11:17am On May 08, 2016
jorrn:
Please someone should send the link of 2016/2017 admission thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2628478/2016-2017-university-ibadan-admission
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2016
Grayscope:
Pls are the hostels in U.I clean? How many students share a room? How much is the hostels fee?
Clean and depends on how neat you are.

Fees-#14000

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2016
BSSA:
Hello, im an aspirant of ui medicine.my last year jamb was 208 and my postume was nothing to write home about, i wrote jamb again this year with 239 score, pls i need medics in the house to help me with exam hints(textbooks to read and how to overcome calculator issue).
That doesn't count, what matters is your attitude towards your next trial, keep the faith of believing in yourself, UI post-UTME will be conquered.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by cassyrooy(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2016
heassistpaul:
University of Ibadan 2016/2017 session Post UTME , Post-Graduate, , Diploma & Direct Entry registration admission form / to get post-utme past questions and answers , any inquiries on programmes Application forms.

For more inquiries / Registration procedures , to assist those from far away to register their post-utme or any programmes , If your jamb cut-off mark score is low to your desirable course, Contact Mr Paulin, admn portal incharge for Assistance on admission.
Scam.... Never trust them
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Grayscope(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2016
Let's create a Whatsapp study group for MBBS aspirants.....If one already exists, please add me on 08060796090....We all learn better when we learn together!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Grayscope(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
If you are an MBBS aspirant, a whatsapp study group has been created to
1. Help us share ideas that would be beneficial to our securing admission
2. Keep each and everyone motivated to study....Your mates share what they have learnt and you get up to study too.
3. Challenge our knowledge and readiness for the upcoming exam.....Time-based tests would be organized
4. Help us recognize salient points we may have overlooked during studies
5. Help us know one another....Aren't we going to be coursemates in the near future?
.....If you are interested, quote this and drop your number
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by EmmahO(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2016
Ok this break Don do abeg cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GdexFolami(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2016
Grayscope:
If you are an MBBS aspirant, a whatsapp study group has been created to
1. Help us share ideas that would be beneficial to our securing admission
2. Keep each and everyone motivated to study....Your mates share what they have learnt and you get up to study too.
3. Challenge our knowledge and readiness for the upcoming exam.....Time-based tests would be organized
4. Help us recognize salient points we may have overlooked during studies
5. Help us know one another....Aren't we going to be coursemates in the near future?
.....If you are interested, quote this and drop your number
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by GdexFolami(m): 11:24am On May 10, 2016
pls can someone aspiring for MBBS with jamb score like 201 and Post jamb score of maybe 86 gain admission into U.I...thanks#
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 10, 2016
Ofatfoed:
PROFESSOR ISAAC ADEWOLE: CELEBRATING A SUCCESS AT 61
Adewole was born on 5 May, 1954 at Ilesa, a city in Osun state in southwestern Nigeria. His parents are traders and his choice of career was informed by his father.
His initial plan was to choose a career in aeronautics particularly aerospace engineering, though his school guidance counsellor suggested subjects which were useful for a career in Medicine. In 1960, he attended Ogudu Methodist Primary School, Ilesh, where he spent one year and Methodist School Oke-Ado, Ibadan, where he also spent one year before he completed his primary education at St Mathias Demonstration School Akure. He later attended Ilesa Grammae School, where he obtained a Grade 1 Certificate with distinction in 1970 and Higher School Certificate(HSC) in 1972. In October 1973, he enrolled at the College Of Medicine, University Of Ibadan(the oldest medical school in Nigeria), there he obtained an MBBS degree and in 1978 won the Glaxo Allenbury prize for outstanding performance in Paediatrics.

His full name is Isaac Folorunso Adewole. His friends and students simply call him "IFA". The word has stick to him and even more popular<!--more--> than his real name. The word Ifa is regarded by the Yoruba people as the deity of wisdom and intellectual development.

Professor Adewole who today turns 61 is neither and Ifa priest nor a traditional worshipper, but the correlation between is alias and his personal attributes may not be farfetched, his performance in office as the 11th Vice-Chancellor Of the University Of Ibadan, proves so.
The former UI VC is much divinely endowed with an uncommon mental prowess. All his classmates right from primary school, through secondary school, up to the university level, attest to his uncommon wisdom and knowledge.

During his tenure as the >>>https://proudlyui./2016/05/05/professor-isaac-adewole-celebrating-a-success-at-61/
lmao... all these hype. Adewole must have been good but certainly not the best or close to. He was definitely no where near prof. M.T shokunbi, he graduated the same year with him. www.com.ui.edu.ng/index.php/prof-shokunbi-m-t?id=1440
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 7:59am On May 11, 2016
GdexFolami:
pls can someone aspiring for MBBS with jamb score like 201 and Post jamb score of maybe 86 gain admission into U.I...thanks#
as long as u score minimun of 200 in jamb. Ur pjamb is d most important.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 8:26am On May 11, 2016
FredBloggs:
lmao... all these hype. Adewole must have been good but certainly not the best or close to. He was definitely no where near prof. M.T shokunbi, he graduated the same year with him. www.com.ui.edu.ng/index.php/prof-shokunbi-m-t?id=1440
***coughs ***
I don't know Prof. Adewole personally but I believe everyone is unique in his/her ways.
The way Shokunbi talks, his humility are what I see as special in him.
Am sure if those who are close to Adewole are ask questions about him, they will be able to say more than what is in his profile

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by IamLucy(f): 1:13pm On May 13, 2016
temiel hows the assignment coming on?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TSoul(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2016
Now, we need to start another protest cheesy.....this break is enough plz. D electricity we protested for is even much better in skul than my area.......I don tire o, u guys should resume o, we need another protest against diz strike cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 15, 2016
TSoul:
Now, we need to start another protest cheesy.....this break is enough plz. D electricity we protested for is even much better in skul than my area.......I don tire o, u guys should resume o, we need another protest against diz strike cheesy

you don taya ni? dear you haven't seen anything yet oh lol.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by devonpaul(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2016
Hi all, can anybody give me a rough guess on areas with d best electricity supply in Ibadan, Oyo State. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:25am On May 21, 2016
cassyrooy:
That doesn't count, what matters is your attitude towards your next trial, keep the faith of believing in yourself, UI post-UTME will be conquered.
Bhuumhite:
i'll suggest lamlad phy,lamlad/new sch chem,college bio and invisible teacher use of english......fr calculating without a calculator,learn "standard forms and long division method" well and try not use a calculator when practising qsts @ home
[quote author=Bhuumhite post=45356634]faculty of pharmacy[/

I really appreciate u guys, thanks very much.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:37am On May 21, 2016
alphabbey1:
I don't knw why people kept wasting there time every year. Do u think there's a miracle to passing UI post utme. See, if u applied for mbbs last year and u werent even close to the cut off, I dont see any reason why u should pick it again dis year.... UI exams change every year and absolutely no one can tell u the exact textbooks to read in excelling from d exam.... #fact .....

I'm grateful for your comment,u contributed your best albeit negative and uninvited. Don't think that every aspirant is a novice to the system. #SomeAreUndergraduate/GraduateAspirants.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Jesuferanmi(m): 11:08am On May 23, 2016
hehehe... but when r we going to resume ooo 1 month plus and still counting!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:33am On May 23, 2016
Jesuferanmi:
hehehe... but when r we going to resume ooo
1 month plus and still counting!

next yr
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:39am On May 24, 2016
Khan1993:
[b][words]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by vision2050: 11:51pm On May 24, 2016
I know this is not the right thread. But can someone help me on ui.dlc program. I'm a new applicant, but I'm having difficulties to Reg courses. any assistance or help will be appreciate.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by TSoul(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2016
misspresident:

next yr
Haaba......kilode grin house neva tire u ni? Bt dat una VC stubborn o sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
misspresident:

next yr
u get am jare, 2017 all the way, lolz
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ofatfoed:
u get am jare, 2017 all the way, lolz

O.M.G lol
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by thecheerleader: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2016
anyone heard bout the no more post utme deal..... what's ui reaction to this?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by g8662: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.