Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. (10186 Views)

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by major466(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
It surprises me how some individuals take Nairaland too personal. It's just a forum for christ sake. What do you have to gain by calling people derogatory names because of their opinions?
This is crazy.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Superstar007(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Taking a bottle of alomo under the hot sun does you no good. How some people take things here too serious is beyond me. What do you gain than having to add misery and unwarranted hatred to your life?

Kindly Vote[url=nairaland.com/nabsprada]Nabsprada[/url] for miss Nairaland 2014. She really needs your support. Thanks as you do so
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by viczing(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:
....See all of them viewing like say their life depends on barcanista's death!!!! Barcanista is a hero!
Ayamlaykorn

What is barcanista

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
lekkie073:
de op no mean well for u o. imagine d mumu already opened a thread for ur impending exit grin
Go back to sleep big brother. Only if you would think,this thread saved him.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
@ nobleval:
So it has got to the point of "expecting" my death? I honestly won't hold this against you.
Honestly ,with the way you sound, so bitter and angry without any form of constructive criticism ,it is just a matter of time before some people you don't want to know would pick an interest on who owns this moniker.

You have been warned by a friend and a brother. cool

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
@ nobleval:
So it has got to the point of "expecting" my death? I honestly won't hold this against you.
that's what we're saying...you people like misinterpreting words!

Why would I expect your death? Last time I checked I was cool with PDP and APC members around here.

Please don't misunderstand me. Dañke.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by smartigo: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
It is no wonder people are afraid of politics because it is dirty.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:
you sound, so bitter and angry without any form of constructive criticism.
Sir? You mean?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Firefire(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
@ Barcanista, tread softly, do not be stroppy by your support for any political party.

Learn to fight and run, so that you can fight another day.

Shalom!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Lordlexyy: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
The wishes, aspiration and prayer point of every pdp thug.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Firefire(m): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
[s]
Lordlexyy:
[/s]

undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Sir? You mean?
Ayamlaykorn
He's been making lots of comments about the ruling party,Jonathan and his administration and most of the the things he had said so far cannot be confirmed independently and some are malicious in nature.

You have freedom to say whatever you want anywhere,anytime and any day but the Govt has absolute jurisdiction to question the source and credibility of your information especially if they are sensitive and malicious in nature,then you'll have some explanations to do.

This is a fact. cool

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lordlexyy:
If only you saw how their eyes almost popped up viewing this thread,looking around for the word died,you surely would have been astonished.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:
Honestly ,with the way you sound, so bitter and angry without any form of constructive criticism ,it is just a matter of time before some people you don't want to know would pick an interest on who owns this moniker.

You don't mean this. Do you?

5 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
You don't mean this. Do you?
We'll talk offline - Expect my call by 6:30 pm
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by seankafor(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
@ nobleval:
oya explain to us wetin hapen between u and seun.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by nduchucks: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
You people really need to leave Seun alone sometimes. I myself have had issues with his dictatorial tendency in the past.

Let me say this: Any Admin who manages to pi ss off sincere9jerian on the one hand and similarly pi ss off Barcanista and Cramjones on the other, must be a fair & balanced coot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Lordlexyy: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

If only you saw how their eyes almost popped up viewing this thread,looking around for the word died,you surely would have been astonished.
Ayamlaykorn
hahahaha, i tell you my brother. Bacanista has been a thorn in their flesh. Anything to keep him permanently locked down will be a huge sigh of relieve.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by lekkie073(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
@ nobleval:
don't blame nobelval, blame d op, and d title of his thread
infact, I suspect DAT d op wanted d moniker 'barcanista' dead so that he can take up his status grin
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:
He's been making lots of comments about the ruling party,Jonathan and his administration and most of the the things he had said so far cannot be confirmed independently and some are malicious in nature.

You have freedom to say whatever you want anywhere,anytime and any day but the Govt has absolute jurisdiction to question the source and credibility of your information especially if they are sensitive and malicious in nature,then you'll have some explanations to do.

This is a fact. cool
Sir? What are you saying?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Lordlexyy: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:

See threath! You sir sound rather bitter and frustrated. Your subtle 'friendly' advise is clearly an attempt to inject him with fear. Allow him to worry for himself.

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:

certainly not me.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:
no problem. However, I so disagree with you when you mentioned that I have been inciteful against the president or his party, neither have I made any malicious or false statement against them.

4 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by whitecat2: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
#yimu!
Truckpusher:

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
IgrigiAPC:
People who actually have no quality life to live in the real sense, come here to taste a sense of self-worth in spirit of APC comradeship. **LOLs**
Go back to sleep big brother.
You need more sleep I swear.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
whitecat2:
#yimu!
You just joined over a month ago and you're already displaying yourself to be an...... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Truckpusher(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lordlexyy:
See threath! You sir sound rather bitter and frustrated. Your subtle 'friendly' advise is clearly an attempt to inject him with fear. Allow him to worry for himself.
That's not a threat,it is clearly the reality that an average Nigerian would never believe until it hit them in the face.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by free2ryhme: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
If all of una don craze finish make una let us know

Yeye children
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by whitecat2: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Your mother!
Truckpusher:
You just joined over a month ago and you're already displaying yourself to be an...... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by whitecat2: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Your mother! give me a call too, bittcchh!
Truckpusher:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Terrorists Attack Kaduna Village, Kill 2, Abduct About 50 / How insecurity worsened in S-East zone / Chime Attended 17 Events In Five Years – Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.