Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. (10181 Views)

Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by 99100(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
chukwudi44:
nobody will miss that moro.n
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
LFJ:

Ban him will expose Seun to more attack and annoyed many ppl.
If barcanista is banned I think it will eventually lead to an e-war on Nairaland and many people will go with him. The decision would just be too rash to take.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

What good is there in being neutral?
Ayamlaykorn
well, it gives one the opportunity to think coherently...unlike you Pdp and apc slaves

am never biased in my opinions here...unlike you guys that support your party policy makers even when you know within you that they're getting wrong. You people have sold your souls to the devils <pdp and apc> for a piece of cake.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:
for a piece of cake.
What piece of cake did you eat sir?
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:
for a piece of cake.
What piece of cake did you eat sir? We're talking about a country you're talking about cake. Chaaaaai!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by LouisVanGaal(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
chukwudi44:
... undecided
chukwudi44:
...beef! When we they celebrate you on NL? Asin opening a thread in your name?
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

What piece of cake did you eat sir? We're talking about a country you're talking about cake. Chaaaaai!
Ayamlaykorn
yea...a piece of cake. You're talking about which country? If you truly want the progress of this nation you wouldn't reason like cow
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by jojomario(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
ASL33:
I keep wondering myself. Well people here are mostly kids anyway.
how old are u?
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:
yea...a piece of cake. I'm talking about which country? If i truly want the progress of this nation I wouldn't reason like cow
Eyyah,I'm sorry sir. I wish I could help.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by nakamora: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
OP wetin happen na? You de pursue me ni? lol
Barcanista my man.The Lion of Naira land your welcome.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
nakamora:

Lol,lion indeeeeeeeed!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Eyyah,I'm sorry sir. I wish I could help.
Ayamlaykorn
help who? Smh. Have a nice day smiley
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
LFJ:

Ban him will expose Seun to more attack and annoyed many ppl. Seun as owner of Nairaland is expected to remain invisible on Nairaland. He can come like every other ppl and make his contribution like every other person. If you come to Nairaland as the owner of Nairaland to make contribution, you shd not feel aggrieve if your contribution provoke somebody and you are treated like anybody.
I hope Seun will be more mature as the owner of Nairaland and not bring Nigeria mentality into his biz (I want them to know that the owner is talking) this is you biz, pls separate your person from your biz.

To Bacanister, you are a man of wisdom. Pls regardless of the situation never be tempted to go along this line. Remain focus and pass your message without attack. I have no doubt that Seun may be attacking you here the same way he attacks GMB but in his heart u are one of d ppl promoting his biz because the goodwill of Nairaland depends on the information and the quality of debate we offer here.

Pls SEUN don't ban this guy, like Buhari, he already have his own followers on Nairaland.
Thank you bros, though I have nothing against Seun. I only expressed my feelings after he called the content lies without his own verification.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
nakamora:

well I am no lion abeg o. Thanks
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by White007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kiddos have taken over Nairaland. Omashee!!!
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
White007:
Kiddos have taken over Nairaland. Omashee!!!
But sir,how old are you?
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Firefire(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
barcanista:
well I am no lion abeg o. Thanks

A young mosquito went out flying for the first time in his life.

When it came back the father asked, "How was it out there and how did you feel?

The young mosquito replied,

"It was great Daddy, everyone was clapping for me".

The father replied

"No one was clapping hands for you".

Everyone wantes to kill you.

The more they clapped, the more chances you were going to die.

LESSON: In life, not all the people who celebrate you are well wishers. So, be WISE!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Liamm(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please who is barcanista? Is he a terrorist in Iraq? I don't know this cos I schooled in france undecided

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by kenex4ever(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

If barcanista is banned I think it will eventually lead to an e-war on Nairaland and many people will go with him. The decision would just be too rash to take.
Ayamlaykorn
then y did u open dis thread? If u like barca u won't do dis except u dnt know d implication of what u r doing.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
kenex4ever:
then y did u open dis thread? If u like barca u won't do dis except u dnt know d implication of what u r doing.
If the light of publicity has shone on the incident,sseun will be hesitant to ban him. I saw him viewing this thread a few minutes back.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by laykhorn(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nobleval:
I rushed in here thinking that Barcanista has died.

Well you don't insult the owner of NL and go free.

I expect Seun to ban him. Because if he doesn't it will be taken as a sign of weakness. And other APC members would take the cue from him. Law and order must be maintained of NL. YOU DON'T GO OUT ON YOUR WAY TO INSULT FOLKS AROUND HERE,JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING YOUR CLUELESS APC AND...PDP.
As much as I deem it necessary for Seun to ban Barcanista for that post to maintain law and order and curtail such in the future, a part of me still thinks Seun should consider being tolerant and just hide the post for the fact that Seun indirectly accused him of telling lies and that you as the owner of this forum, a lot of people expect you to know better forgetting the fact that you can't be a jack of all trades or know-it-all. The dude was just dissappointed and decided to do it the way its done in the Politics section of Nairaland since the invention of marrige.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by kenex4ever(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

If the light of publicity has shone on the incident,sseun will be hesitant to ban him. I saw him viewing this thread a few minutes back.
Ayamlaykorn
True
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by kiddie(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Last time, Seun thought it was a joke but he paid for his cowardice. Eshu made him fell on his enemy side.

I dont need anything than his name and Adin.

Make him ban Bacarnista. . . . . .he is good as dead
Very dumb of you threatening seun you should seriously be banned and your ip traced can't just believe a whole person daily job is to lay threat on another person just cos our mtn provider dashed them 10mb.....you are seriously wasted
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
If the guy just disappears now,people will know what happened.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by akinsadeez(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
LFJ:

Ban him will expose Seun to more attack and annoyed many ppl. Seun as owner of Nairaland is expected to remain invisible on Nairaland. He can come like every other ppl and make his contribution like every other person. If you come to Nairaland as the owner of Nairaland to make contribution, you shd not feel aggrieve if your contribution provoke somebody and you are treated like anybody.
I hope Seun will be more mature as the owner of Nairaland and not bring Nigeria mentality into his biz (I want them to know that the owner is talking) this is you biz, pls separate your person from your biz.

To Bacanister, you are a man of wisdom. Pls regardless of the situation never be tempted to go along this line. Remain focus and pass your message without attack. I have no doubt that Seun may be attacking you here the same way he attacks GMB but in his heart u are one of d ppl promoting his biz because the goodwill of Nairaland depends on the information and the quality of debate we offer here.

Pls SEUN don't ban this guy, like Buhari, he already have his own followers on Nairaland.

What are you talking about? So the fact that Seun comments on Nairaland means he should allow anybody to just type anything anyhow without censure. Nairaland has rules and if anyone goes against the rules deliberately, then he can't complain if he/she is banned. Put aside your hero-worship and think deeply.
Those words used by barcanista, if true are quite insulting and inappropriate. Even if the users of the forum disagree politically, you still expect a level of decorum and civility. If seun overlooks it, then fine but saying he should not be banned because he has ''followers'' is just laughable.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truckpusher:
Well,you can continuously display your bad home training ,but I'll be the last person to abuse a woman that doesn't even know that nairaland exists.

This will be the last mention I'll give to you to relish on - So,read it well and enjoy because you won't any from me.
Beautiful smiley
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
kiddie:

Very dumb of you threatening seun you should seriously be banned and your ip traced can't just believe a whole person daily job is to lay threat on another person just cos our mtn provider dashed them 10mb.....you are seriously wasted
Your moniker said it all. So you can't even recognise comedians anymore. Chaaaaai!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by kiddie(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykhorn:

As much as I deem it necessary for Seun to ban Barcanista for that post to maintain law and order and curtail such in the future, a part of me still thinks Seun should consider being tolerant and just hide the post for the fact that Seun indirectly accused him of telling lies and that you as the owner of this forum, a lot of people expect you to know better forgetting the fact that you can't be a jack of all trades or know-it-all. The dude was just dissappointed and decided to do it the way its done in the Politics section of Nairaland since the invention of marrige.
Seun has every right to ban anyone you need to see all the posts this guy writes daily like it depends on his life
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by kiddie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
laykorn:

Your moniker said it all. So you can't even recognise comedians anymore. Chaaaaai!
Ayamlaykorn
Seriously!!!! I wonder when politics has turned to comedy
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
kiddie:

Seriously!!!! I wonder when politics has turned to comedy
Someone's behaving like they haven't seen a comedian crack a "political joke" before.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by musaibnabdul(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tandoids already celebrating. They thought barcanista has been banned.
Re: Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
whitecat2:
Your mother! give me a call too, bittcchh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

All Recovered Illegally Acquired Assets To Be Sold — Buhari / Mohammed Rajab Rejects Membership Of APC Presidential Campaign Council / Presidency Extends VAIDS Deadline To June 30, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.