Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Willie Obiano’s Aide: James Eze Vindicates Mokwe. Goodbye To Sainthood Part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano’s Aide: James Eze Vindicates Mokwe. Goodbye To Sainthood Part 1 (1328 Views)

President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obiano’s Aide: James Eze Vindicates Mokwe. Goodbye To Sainthood Part 1 by Ntananke: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
It took time but it came on the 27th day of October 2014, Daily Sun newspaper publication, page 53, courtesy of James Eze, the SSA to Willie Obiano. While some efforts were made in the line of not removing the roof as the New York mafias will say, he nevertheless said it all. Why all the discomfort James?

“THEY FIGURED THAT WITH HIS SQUEAKY CLEAN TECHNOCRATIC BACKGROUND AND SOAR AWAY PERFORMANCE IN JUST SIX MONTHS IN OFFICE, HE WOULD DWARF SO MANY WANNA-BE LEADERS”
James Eze on the Marble.

Ok James, I can understand that. I did infact say that quite a few times in my press statements. What about the initial expectation of a tailored government of one “wise man” philosophy to enable fulfilment of a scripted failed government?

“OBIANO’S PHILOSOPHY OF GOVERNANCE IS INCLUSIVE AND OPEN, BRINGING HIS YEARS IN THE COMMANDING HEIGHT OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR TO BEAR ON GOVERNANCE”
James Eze on the Marble.

I thought as much James, because I have investigated and confirmed it from the Governor’s actions both externally and the obtainments at the Government House at Awka. James, what about the hugely successful crime fighting efforts of Willie Obiano, it does seem that it is not an achievement he should boast of and claim all the credits after all, he was left with billions and billions of Naira that would have enabled him to finance all the multi-structured forces and appendages?

“HE SPENT THE SECURITY VOTES ON PROVIDING SECURITY FOR NDI ANAMBRA; SOMETHING THAT SOME PAST LEADERS KEPT FOR THEMSELVES”

Come again James, I did not quite get you.

“WITH THE SECURITY VOTES THAT THEY COULD NOT SPEND TO SECURE ANAMBRA STATE, THEY HAVE ARMED A BAND OF YOUTHS THAT THEY COULD NOT EMPLOY AND TURNED THEM LOOSE ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA”
James Eze on the Marble.

Now I get it James. The billions of Naira left in the coffers of Anambra State Government by Mr Peter Obi are still intact and to be accessed anytime the Governor elects to. That is really wise of him. Like Peter Obi will tell us then, he is saving it for us. What a good man. But James, I still detect some degree of lamentation in your tone but let me move on.
Sorry James, I know how you feel, calm down a little then we move on with the conversation. That’s better. It does appear that Willie Obiano is truly bringing the efforts of most Igbo men of means to bear on his government unlike the prior administration of one King Solomon. How’s it panning out James? Prince Arthur Eze was said to have given a donation of $1 million to Willie Obiano to aid his crime fighting efforts.

“THE STATE NEEDED A BRIDGE-BUILDER WITH DEFT SKILLS. SOMEONE WHO WOULD CLIMB DOWN THE MORAL HIGH-HORSE TO SHARE A MEAL AND A LAUGH WITH ANYBODY. THEY FOUND THAT IN OBIANO’S NATURAL GREGARIOUSNESS. BEFORE LONG, ALL THE HITHERTO DISPARATE FORCES LIKE PRINCE ARTHUR EZE, SIR EMEKA OFFOR, NICHOLAS UKACHUKWU AND OTHERS, HAVE ALL FOUND ONE REASON OR ANOTHER TO BELIEVE IN OBIANO’S APPROACH TO GOVERNANCE. A CONSUMATE CONSENSUS BUILDER THAT TRULY LOVES HIS PEOPLE. “
James Eze on the Marble.

Again James, I have made several remarks like that to the press, you just confirmed it as if we are twins in thought. No. no James, it is not the twin-ship of Peter Obi & Odimegwu Ojukwu-led APGA. No, not that.
One last question James, Mokwe is always in the habit of describing Willie Obiano’s administration as being land-mined by Peter Obi and scripted with Obiano as the “Fall Guy” to enable Peter Obi to be perceived by Anambraians as God’s gift to them in terms of governance, what’s your take? You can respond philosophically James, I understand.

“UNMOVED BY THE WISDOM OF OUR FATHERS IN COUCHING THE TIMELESS PHILOSOPHY OF EGBE BELU UGO BELU, THEY SEE THEMSELVES AS THE POLITICAL SIRIUS; THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN EARTH’S SKY IN WHOSE COMPANY OTHER PLANETARY BODIES PALE INTO FIREFLIES”
James Eze on the Marble.

Thanks James for your time. You have made your points; even an average brain will understand all that you said. It is certain we will be conversing once in a while. Regards to our gallant Governor Willie Obiano. He is working, no doubt about that.

Chief Bonaventure C. Mokwe
(Obiridike Umuchu)
APGA Chieftain,
Aguata L.G.A.

1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano’s Aide: James Eze Vindicates Mokwe. Goodbye To Sainthood Part 1 by Mortiano(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
abeg op, if u r connected to obiano, how do i get a job. i'm idle and a graduate of economics, please hook me up, thanks, 08064223578.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano’s Aide: James Eze Vindicates Mokwe. Goodbye To Sainthood Part 1 by Ntananke: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mortiano:
abeg op, if u r connected to obiano, how do i get a job. i'm idle and a graduate of economics, please hook me up, thanks, 08064223578.
I understand what you mean. And thats why we are saying that Obiano is working. He has created a lot of agricultural employment in the rural areas. Try to get today's edition of Sun Newspaper and see the technological vacancies he has made available.
In page 12 of the Daily Sun, today's edition, you can see where he made a statement "All unemployed youths of the state, who are yet to register with the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the Ministry of Science and Technology were advised to do so with immediate effect to ensure a place in the programme."
Keep us updated to know where we can aid after registration. Thanks.
Re: Willie Obiano’s Aide: James Eze Vindicates Mokwe. Goodbye To Sainthood Part 1 by Mortiano(m): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=Ntananke post=27691398]
I understand what you mean. And thats why we are saying that Obiano is working. He has created a lot of agricultural employment in the rural areas. Try to get today's edition of Sun Newspaper and see the technological vacancies he has made available.
In page 12 of the Daily Sun, today's edition, you can see where he made a statement "All unemployed youths of the state, who are yet to register with the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the Ministry of Science and Technology were advised to do so with immediate effect to ensure a place in the programme."
Keep us updated to know where we can aid after registration. Thanks. [/quote

thanks, but i travel to enugu now, i hope it will not b late anytime soon or is it something i can register online, please dnt b offended as i needed help seriously

(1) (Reply)

Poor Kids In Baltimore Have It Worse Than Those In Nigeria / Photo Of A Nigerian Ambassador To UN Sleeping During Meeting / 15 Things You Need To Know About Professor Yomi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.