Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

MTN Surprise Hits Abuja Today (pictures Included) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN Surprise Hits Abuja Today (pictures Included) (1268 Views)

Fuel-Carrying Tanker Hits Shops In Calabar (Photos) / Wow! See What These Guys Did In Abuja Today (Photo) / Yet Another Accident In Abuja Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Surprise Hits Abuja Today (pictures Included) by preach93: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
We are still in the mood celebrating the season of surprise ooo, here are some surprise from abuja today, if you are in Abuja "Y'ello guys, get surprised when you enter Bus 11. Not only do you get to ride to your destination for free, you can also get more surprises by taking a #selfie with the bus and uploading with the hashtag #YelloEleven. Tell us your location and we'll reply with the bus route in that area. It's the Season of surprises, don't dull!" more photo credits from Ibadan and Lagos Season of Surprise... http://www.maxigist.com/2014/11/still-in-season-of-yelloeleven.html#more

Re: MTN Surprise Hits Abuja Today (pictures Included) by klem93(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
I bin dey plan go out before and I no get money, I beg where I fit get these Buses?

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Do This? / Amaechi Calls, Congratulates Nyesom Wike! / What Other Countries Experience Power Outages Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.