Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) (43041 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Kalu Uche Named Nigeria’s Richest Players / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Named Nigeria’s Richest Player / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Vs Sani Kaita: Who Caused Us More Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2014

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by floragregs(f): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lost? Loooool. So which forest did they find him? Sambisa?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
floragregs:
Lost? Loooool. So which forest did they find him? Sambisa?
lol, thats how .com puts it o, i don't even know the guy, am not a football person

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by floragregs(f): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hope55:
lol, thats how .com puts it o, i don't even know the guy, am not a football person
I remember him back in the days when naija football dey sweet. I was a lil girl then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by akinsadeez(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yeah, the guy is really lost but How on earth did Yakubu get such a beautiful wife

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Rikidony(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
WHO IS HE NEVER HEARD OF HIM HERE IN SPAIN undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by laykhorn(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
I hope he hasn't stop kicking the ball out of its way into the goal post because that is what he is famous for

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by MKO4ever(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
You can not miss chance like this and still remain in football business

121 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
akinsadeez:
Yeah, the guy is really lost but How on earth did Yakubu get such a beautiful wife
He is handsome, rich and hardworking. what else do women want in a man

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by bomkizle(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
who is he?
is he the former minister for sport?
i don't know this because i schooled in franceundecided

19 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
MKO4ever:
No one is above mistake, any professional can make one. Even our beloved Kanu did worse....his last minute awful miss even ensured Westbrom relegated that season. How he managed to blast the ball over the post from a yard out still leaves even the devil befuddled till this very present moment.

40 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by StrongPenis: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
StrongPenis doesn't know who Yakubu Agbegbeni is. who is he

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by halmeyd(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
floragregs:
I remember him back in the days when naija football dey sweet. I was a lil girl then.
hv u seen hw beautifull taiye taiwo's wife is?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by floragregs(f): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
halmeyd:

hv u seen hw beautifull taiye taiwo's wife is?
how that one take relate to wetin we dey yan?

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by walanter(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
MKO4ever:
dis shit brought d down fall for naija
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
All sweaty! Eww!!! Isn't he supposed to be married to Coach Shuaibu Amodu's daughter? Haha...I know so much about everything.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by englishmart(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
I think he's been found now.

Meanwhile, are those the only pictures you've got?

Pls. Don't forget to read my signature..
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by johnstar(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Paroman:
Kanu did worse....his last minute awful miss even ensured Westbrom relegated that season. How he managed to blast the ball over the post from a yard out still leaves even the devil befuddled till this very present moment.
ok, abeg o.... which one come bettr, shay na d kanu miss wey him carry him club go RELEGATION ?? or na dis yeye yakubu wey miss goal, wey suppose qualify him own country to nxt round? bia becareful

11 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by chimerase2: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
bomkizle:
who is he?
is he the former minister for sport?
i don't know this because i schooled in franceundecided
I tot u schooled in iraq undecided

18 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by halmeyd(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Oh doz good old days of Yak....
he runs thru d defence line,He leavs ferdinerd 4 dead nd yes he scores!
Midlebrough re back in d game.....

Zenden finds yakubu in d midle of d pack,he is tryin to find a space,he outmuscles carvalho nd strikes home,,oooh wat a briliant finish 4rm d nigerian colosus.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by halmeyd(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
akinsadeez:
hv u seen hw beautiful taiye taiwo's wife is?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by halmeyd(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
floragregs:
how that one take relate to wetin we dey yan?

no mind nairaland operational error,na d perzn wey coment after u i quote o bt na u d ting quote 4 me...Sorry jare

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
akinsadeez:
You see person wey dey eat thousands of pounds per week you still dey ask this kind question! Na wa for you o!

10 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by akinsadeez(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
halmeyd:

hv u seen hw beautiful taiye taiwo's wife is?

Nope I haven't seen her picture. So Taiye taiwo's wife is beautiful. na wa oh. Well I don't blame Taiye Taiwo. If he should go and marry another wowo lady, the end product will be simply disastrous grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yoruba na Yoruba...
Chaiiiiiii
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by StrongPenis: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
kayciano:
Yoruba na Yoruba...
Chaiiiiiii
Mumu, Aiyegeni is actually Edo. angry

20 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by kayelm87(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
MKO4ever:
that guy na big fool, how can a proffesional player miss that kind of clear chance
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by StrongPenis: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
kayelm87:
that guy na big fool, how can a proffesional player miss that kind of clear chance
Any professional player could have as well. Kanu did, Torres did, Costa did, anyone could. angry

16 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Beautiful pictures
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by Kelvin0(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin rofry famiri
(in igbo accent)
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) by bunmioguns(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
all these posts you are shearing on the front page

chai

diaris God ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Strurridge Banned From Football Worldwide Until June / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Amazing Wine Cellar In His New $26million Mansion / Police Brutalise Nigeria Gold Medalist With Jack Knife At A Bank In Abeokuta(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.