Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,307 members, 7,853,417 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

|who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani (2604 Views)

We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista / ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co / EXPOSED!!! The Many "Faces" Of Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by mrborntodoit: 1:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Lol, apshit e-rodents are scaring away their victims,the more they rant,the more their flocks scatter.

Nigerians will decide,come février deux mille quinze grin

1 Like

Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:12am On Nov 04, 2014
i think scholars who are into research methodologies of failures of african leaders should use nairaland political section as a case study.

Sometimes i wonder what the sin of the casualties of the immigration scam of the pdp is?

Why would a party be so bent on enslaving nigerians to the extent of recruiting online thugs and buying up media platform to distort public opinion.

Quote me With people like insicernigerian,firefire,assassin,aljhre and others aided deliberately by some of the mods for their pdp agenda...nigeria is on a long miles from our jurisdictional reinessance...

Keep up the work you men of no conscience..by the time the repercussions comes,it wil hit you like a tsunami,it wouldnt revolve around you only but farther to your tenth generation in an increase efficacy of calamity.quote me.

2 Likes

Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:16am On Nov 04, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Lol, apshit e-rodents are scaring away their victims,the more they rant,the more their flocks scatter.

Nigerians will decide,come février deux mille quinze grin
straight and sharp.text 21 to 442 on your phone.on your screen you will see a message referring you to yaba left where you belong from your network provider.omo ale jatijati.
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Your boss is weeping already sad O ma se oooo
same you will weep when the god of revenge start dealing with you and the pdp.
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:21am On Nov 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:

No attemt or attempted attempted to intimidate or silence the progressive patriots will work
We will continue to fight evil with Good
Darkness with light
Lies with truth
i will continue to say this pdp, reno omokri, reuben abati have hijacked the structures of some of the biguns here....
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:25am On Nov 04, 2014
in sane clans parties come clean with logical argument..with the pdp...expect assassin a.k.a apanijaye,insicere goat,firefire and other asslicking monickers to rant abuses..

Still waiting for any of you tan monkeys to accept my banana of a challenge to a debate...
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:27am On Nov 04, 2014
pelvicky:
Its obvious the writer of this thread lack a sense.
Must you abuse or curse anybody here for your unwarrant thread!

Keep this in your mind s.e.un is the owner of this forum and not you dad property!

For your info...its GEJ TILL 2019.
Haters can go and......
reno omokri..certified online thug of the PDP...this is his handle.last time he was beaf..now he is pelvicky.
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:28am On Nov 04, 2014
pelvicky:
Its obvious the writer of this thread lack a sense.
Must you abuse or curse anybody here for your unwarrant thread!

Keep this in your mind s.e.un is the owner of this forum and not you dad property!

For your info...its GEJ TILL 2019.
Haters can go and......
we know as he be...no be you dey push wheel barrow for that market today.oloshi..enjoy tan money tiil it last...kirikiri is your lodge when the change comes..
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:36am On Nov 04, 2014
D9ty7:
The first time I came accross your moniker, I thought you are the kind of person I thought you were but with this post of yours, I came to the conclusion that you are just one confused e-diot and a mentally infirm individual.
Alas, APC is not to blame but the so-called e-warriors. And you'll regard yourself as a learned Nigerian? And the funniest part is likely to be that you are a graduate. Americans don't do like this. Grow up!
You don't win elections like this.
you made no point except abuse and america....people like you leaves no hope for this country.it is a fact you yourself know.in the spirit of humanity i would just avise you to pack your bag and relocate to yaba left now asap.that is where you belong
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:39am On Nov 04, 2014
99100:

Don't mind them. Their plan will not work.

@topic, hiss and ignored.
i pray your female girls in all your generation to come suffer the same as that of the chibok girls.quote me again and recive another one..
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Tundeajani(m): 1:42am On Nov 04, 2014
D9ty7:
Exactly the main reason why I hate the party APC, but now I can see that the e-warriors are senseless and mentally retarded. True talk
just counter my claims with facts..fake writer with no conscience.
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by talktimi(m): 4:49am On Nov 04, 2014
I don't understand how someone can go round abusing and threatening people and yet accuse others of the exact same thing

1 Like

Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by dunkem21(m): 6:05am On Nov 04, 2014
Tundeajani:
arindin ni e..stop deceiving yourself mofos and face issues...your paymasters pdp days are numbered..if you like buy nairaland mods.....it wouldnt stop the change movement...

These accusations and insults to nairaland owners and mods is really getting out of hand and going to another level giving reasons of unfair play while the truth stares in the face ..the online battle and propaganda is being lost. This is always the case with GMB supporters everywhere. I read a thread where Buharists complained to the mods that a picture of 2011 post election violence was posted for the APC mini convention clash. Seun swung into action and deleted the pictures, went ahead to ban the guy( I think acidosis) and even expressed his disappointment with strong words.
Please, stop this petty accusations of the mods and the owner of this forum. It smacks of ignorance, disrespect and lack of decorum. Read your replies to people and see curses upon attacks dished out. You do same to the mods and owner of the forum and open another thread to attract sympathy in order not to be banned.
I think you guys should grow up and stop this online violence.
Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by mrborntodoit: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Tundeajani:
straight and sharp.text 21 to 442 on your phone.on your screen you will see a message referring you to yaba left where you belong from your network provider.omo ale jatijati.

Eat sh.it b.itch

Awon idile iya ati baba re ni awon omo ale angry

Were meta ma do iya re

1 Like

Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by D9ty7(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
I will go provided all you family members are there, you inclusive. I didn't abuse you, those words are the truth, you cursed the followers of GEJ like every member of you family supports APC. And the last time I checked, its democracy, the freedom of everything. My supporting GEJ doesn't concern you, okay?
Tundeajani:
you made no point except abuse and
america....people like you leaves no hope for this country.it is a fact
you yourself know.in the spirit of humanity i would just avise you to
pack your bag and relocate to yaba left now asap.that is where you
belong
D!ckhead.

1 Like

Re: |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Stop all these e-fight men! We aren't 13 year olds for God's sake.
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase / Crowd Boo Doyin Okupe And Chants APC As He Address Them (video) / Amaechi To Fani-kayode: I Have A Better Name, Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.