Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co (2793 Views)

Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric / |who Is Afraid Of Barcanista| Tunde Ajani / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Tundeajani(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
''wayback 2011 from your paymaster reno omokri the beaf of nairaland i have watched the appauling manner by which you saTANite operate.it is no doubt you pdp internet liars are the worst set of breed in the history of humanity.in this season of carnage on innocent nigerians by the your party pdp according to azazi,you shameless 40 laptop crew parade your self here with senseless posts. If i get hold of you phockphockman,sincerenigerian,firefir,beaf reno omokri, ti mo ba muuyin...you wil see beating divinely ordained from above''

2 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Adedayo516(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dokunbo inspired **sips coke and whistles away**
Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hahahahahha. Correct beating abeg.

The kind of beating that Shekau will watch on YouTube and surrender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Lordlexyy: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
These guys have lost every sense of humanity. I support u on this Tunde, if u catch them, make i know.

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by PhockPhockMan: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
It's time Nairaland get kolomental section.

20 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by PhockPhockMan: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2014
soe:
Hahahahahha. Correct beating abeg.

The kind of beating that Shekau will watch on YouTube and surrender.
I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by PriceOfGarri(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Omo! This is life-threatening o.

*picks up my cam coder to start recording*

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by donphilopus: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tundeajani:
''wayback 2011 from your paymaster reno omokri the beaf of nairaland i have watched the appauling manner by which you saTANite operate.it is no doubt you pdp internet liars are the worst set of breed in the history of humanity.in this season of carnage on innocent nigerians by the your party pdp according to azazi,you shameless 40 laptop crew parade your self here with senseless posts. If i get hold of you phockphockman,sincerenigerian,firefir,beaf reno omokri, ti mo ba muuyin...you wil see beating divinely ordained from above''

Bros, no use laugh finish me here. Ah don laff tire! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Tundeajani(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's time Nairaland get kolomental section.

by the tie i finish dealing with you..you will end up there surely.anadaku ni ma a fi eshe u and your satan groups

4 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Tundeajani(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
PriceOfGarri:
Omo! This is life-threatening o.

*picks up my cam coder to start recording*
drop your cam and grab a koboko. Over to the nearest sTANite close to you.. Na jatijati jati si lara

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by 2cato: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
APC and their cyber rodent no dey wast time show their frustration whenever they ar defeated in any argument.
I beg who know mukina2 house addresse i want to woo her to be my eight wife

8 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Tundeajani(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lordlexyy:
These guys have lost every sense of humanity. I support u on this Tunde, if u catch them, make i know.
phockphock an and sinceregoat..oya take koboko

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Tundeajani(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
2cato:
APC and their cyber rodent no dey wast time show their frustration whenever they ar defeated in any argument.
I beg who know mukina2 house addresse i want to woo her to be my eight wife
reno omokri i see you.wait let me get a fresh koboko

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by mrborntodoit: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tundeajani:

Why dont you get a job? Instead of wasting your time looking for trouble? If you see fight,you go run 4 40 cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by donphiIopus(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tundeajani:
by the tie i finish dealing with you..you will end up there surely.anadaku ni ma a fi eshe u and your satan groups

You cannot do anything you morron.

Phockphockman will continue to deal with you and our hopeless party called apc

Phockphockman kill them all bro

7 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by donphiIopus(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tundeajani:
You are just a goat sperm product

2 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by 2cato: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tundeajani:
clowm of the least order.
I beg who get seun house address i get fufu i want to borrow soup from seun pot

3 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by PhockPhockMan: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tundeajani:
E don reach una like this?

3 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by PhockPhockMan: 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, no use laugh finish me here. Ah don laff tire! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Are you laughing at the OP? Laugh him well well, he deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by PhockPhockMan: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
donphiIopus:

You cannot do anything you morron.

Phockphockman will continue to deal with you and our hopeless party called apc

Phockphockman kill them all bro
None of them will be spared.

4 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Tundeajani(m): 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
E don reach una like this?
raise up your hands
Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Tundeajani(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Are you laughing at the OP? Laugh him well well, he deserve it.
he is laughing at how you old man is beign battered mercilessly here..oya push your yansh out make i nack u koboko
Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by donphiIopus(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tundeajani:
he is laughing at how you old man is beign battered mercilessly here..oya push your yansh out make i nack u koboko

I taught you get balls.

Is that all? E-flogging?

You must be a bastard

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by hugoart(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
They need the real beating from Nigerians in 2015.
Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by PhockPhockMan: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Tundeajani:
Oya, call all your fellow boko haram supporters , let's do it man to man. I'm ready for war.

3 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Truckpusher(m): 12:34am On Nov 18, 2014
Tundeajani:
You just have to stop smoking that shiit.

Jeez! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Nairaland
Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Tundeajani(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
hugoart:
They need the real beating from Nigerians in 2015.
inec cannot save them from the merciless beating to come via gen buhari
Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by Tundeajani(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
You just have to stop smoking that shiit.

Jeez! shocked shocked
truckpusher? 8-)8-)8-) what a monicker..well carry your truck go yaba left thats where you are needed
Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by PhockPhockMan: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tundeajani:
inec cannot save them from the merciless beating to come via gen buhari
You still dey smoke?

2 Likes

Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by gunuvi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You still dey smoke ?
mad men font smoke. Dem dey high naturally so leave that kolo children of anger
Re: ''I Will Beat You If I Catch You''-tunde Ajani Warns Phockphockman&co by PhockPhockMan: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
gunuvi:

mad men font smoke. Dem dey high naturally so leave that kolo children of anger
Tomorrow, we will hear that Tundeajani has blown himself up after filling his head with weeds with the hope of having 72 virgins as reward.

4 Likes

(1) (2)

Hillarious!!!! Can You Eat This Weird Carrot (photo) / Photo: Buhari's Wife In A Chopper With Oando's Wale Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.