Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

"My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" (3620 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Haven Of Peace: GIYAZZ' Lounge / " The Freestyle Lounge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" by Caseless: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na we dey here, na we get am.
Re: "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" by sosiqdude(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Caseless:
Na we dey here, na we get am.
Lol....
Re: "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" by sosiqdude(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Guys, thanks for your support and all. This is Sosiqdude's lounge and I'm his Campaign manager cheesy

I just wanna thank y'all for your support so far. And I also wanna remind y'all that it ain't over yet. We just passed semi-final, the next round is around the corner. So please, please and please, don't fail to vote for Sosiqdude tomorrow. Though the result ain't yet out to confirm if he qualified for the next round. But based on believe and faith, we know he did!

So tomorrow is another day. Vote commences by 9am prompt. Just take some seconds outta your whole 24 hours and vote for sosiqdude like this:

I vote Sosiqdude

Cc; NLJega

NOTE: make sure you tag NLjega the exact way I did. Please my people! cheesy

I wanna use this opportunity to ask some of my old friends; Airforce1, Abumikey, Andyblaze, Dopejemi, Sholay2011, Homesteady, Safarigirl, Kingtom, Yuzedo and my hommie Caseless.
Please guys, we need your supports. Y'all are prominent nairalanders. And I know if you vote and ask any one to do the same, they'd comply. Please just help us win this. This is from the bottom of my heart. I need you guys to do this for me as an old friend. Please guys.

Glamrock, please I need your support too. You can get Fulaman to vote too, I know you can. wink

Y'all should just stay alert. When it's time tomorrow, Sosiqdude would tag y'all and post the link to the thread you are gonna vote him on.

Remember, this is how you vote.

I vote Sosiqdude

Cc; NLJega

Thanks.

Cc; Ibime
Coogar
Emaprince
Kr0ne
Lagunna1
Warriblood
Iceskidd
Liricyst
Missmossy (My girl, please vote sosiqdude) kiss
Rapmaestro
Elvisonjack2
Teddybiyasi
Wrongturn
Elymaxiimus
Wizzaro
Datsleekdude
007bruce
Dj5naira
Supermiy
Okayw
Akeaminy
Limerick
Jreyez
Obesemf
KingHenryVIII
Joemystixx
Heywhizzy
Dygeasy
Alexpissu
Mailmalc cool
Airmark
Mikuz
Gottoboy
Dayvhid
Cranium
Forap

And the rest!!!!!

Yes...it's time now...y'all should go and vote and tell ur friends also...here is the link www.nairaland.com/2408599/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final#2408599.9
Re: "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" by sosiqdude(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Guys, thanks for your support and all. This is Sosiqdude's lounge and I'm his Campaign manager cheesy

I just wanna thank y'all for your support so far. And I also wanna remind y'all that it ain't over yet. We just passed semi-final, the next round is around the corner. So please, please and please, don't fail to vote for Sosiqdude tomorrow. Though the result ain't yet out to confirm if he qualified for the next round. But based on believe and faith, we know he did!

So tomorrow is another day. Vote commences by 9am prompt. Just take some seconds outta your whole 24 hours and vote for sosiqdude like this:

I vote Sosiqdude

Cc; NLJega

NOTE: make sure you tag NLjega the exact way I did. Please my people! cheesy

I wanna use this opportunity to ask some of my old friends; Airforce1, Abumikey, Andyblaze, Dopejemi, Sholay2011, Homesteady, Safarigirl, Kingtom, Yuzedo and my hommie Caseless.
Please guys, we need your supports. Y'all are prominent nairalanders. And I know if you vote and ask any one to do the same, they'd comply. Please just help us win this. This is from the bottom of my heart. I need you guys to do this for me as an old friend. Please guys.

Glamrock, please I need your support too. You can get Fulaman to vote too, I know you can. wink

Y'all should just stay alert. When it's time tomorrow, Sosiqdude would tag y'all and post the link to the thread you are gonna vote him on.

Remember, this is how you vote.

I vote Sosiqdude

Cc; NLJega

Thanks.

Cc; Ibime
Coogar
Emaprince
Kr0ne
Lagunna1
Warriblood
Iceskidd
Liricyst
Missmossy (My girl, please vote sosiqdude) kiss
Rapmaestro
Elvisonjack2
Teddybiyasi
Wrongturn
Elymaxiimus
Wizzaro
Datsleekdude
007bruce
Dj5naira
Supermiy
Okayw
Akeaminy
Limerick
Jreyez
Obesemf
KingHenryVIII
Joemystixx
Heywhizzy
Dygeasy
Alexpissu
Mailmalc cool
Airmark
Mikuz
Gottoboy
Dayvhid
Cranium
Forap

And the rest!!!!!

I need ur vote now https://www.nairaland.com/2408599/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final#35196344
Re: "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" by joywendy(f): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Happy birthday sosiqdude! Wishing you the best of today! Have fun smiley
Re: "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" by sosiqdude(m): 11:02am On Aug 25, 2015
joywendy:
Happy birthday sosiqdude! Wishing you the best of today! Have fun smiley

Thanks sweetheart cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Inner Sanctum" Sosiqq "Lounge" by sosiqdude(m): 1:40am On Oct 29, 2015
This my lounge is kinda dying oooooooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rap Battles Complaints Threads / ¤¤DARKREBEL Vs RAPLINX¤¤[LOR Title Match] / 2bars Quick Cypher Open From 9:30p.m Till 6:30a.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.