Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body (4039 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / What Happens To "Demons" When They Leave The Body????? / You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by lastchild: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
* do they go back to where they came from? If yes, where do they come from?

* do they enter the next available body?

*Do they wander around the earth looking for a host body to enter?

* or do they automatically cease to exist?

Mature responds
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Louis055(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
I tink dey go back to where they come frm which is hell. If dey don't go back, dey look for d next available body to enter. The bible say when d edge is broken, the serpent bites
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Someone will ask a childish question and be demanding for mature answers....smh
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by menix(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
The bible said dey move into pigs, that is y pigs re dirty cous demons re dirty spirit...
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by lastchild: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Someone will ask a childish question and be demanding for mature answers....smh
who be dis mumu.. For your information this is one question that many men of God are giving different answers to
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Why would you want demons to leave your body? Embrace them and make them comfortable. Stop fighting demons.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Sparkle777(f): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sorry. But can you complet ur story in Diary section? smiley.
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by lastchild: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sparkle777:
yes I will,I'll update tonight
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by lastchild: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
Sparkle777:
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
According to what I've read and watched in movies, When a person is exorcised, The demon is cast back to hell from whence it came. Watch "Constantine" and "the exorcism of Emily Rose" in order to understand this more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by lastchild: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
SeverusSnape:
According to what I've read and watched in movies, When a person is exorcised, The demon is cast back to hell from whence it came. Watch "Constantine" and "the exorcism of Emily Rose" in order to understand this more.
thanks
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Sparkle777(f): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Hi lastchild,how are you doin? I ve been seriously following ur threads but hmmm not commenting or hav had reasons to delete my comments on second tot. I d like to think you know wat best to do concerning ur condition, but because of lust for eyes and flesh and pride of life, u always back out. My guy,close the spiritual opening u always leave after deliverance in other to sustain it. Hope I made much sense there. Pls complete ur story in diary section. There full details I ll nid to know. Btw, u still in uyo? Any biz in Abj,cos south south are soo filled wit dem dem pastors. Hav u tried Mercyland in Warri? All the best. smiley
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by lastchild: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sparkle777:
Hi lastchild,how are you doin? I ve been seriously following ur threads but hmmm not commenting or hav had reasons to delete my comments on second tot. I d like to think you know wat best to do concerning ur condition, but because of lust for eyes and flesh and pride of life, u always back out. My guy,close the spiritual opening u always leave after deliverance in other to sustain it. Hope I made much sense there. Pls complete ur story in diary section. There full details I ll nid to know. Btw, u still in uyo? Any biz in Abj,cos south south are soo filled wit dem dem pastors. Hav u tried Mercyland in Warri? All the best. smiley
thanks a lot,you are right when you said "I should close the spiritual opening i always leave after deliverance in other to sustain it"

But this is way too difficult because I wasn't all that righteous before this battle came up and you know when someone is being forced to be born again because something is chasing him up and down not because he feels remorse over his sins, anyway I thank God because I'm gaining victory by God's grace,it was hell yesterday's vigil, I couldn't sleep

About the diary,I'll update today

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Boss13: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2014
This young child always claiming to be fighting a battle. Are you mentally stable? You might be suffering from minor mental issues that can degenerate further. You need to get medical help immediately.
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by frank317: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Boss13:
This young child always claiming to be fighting a battle. Are you mentally stable? You might be suffering from minor mental issues that can degenerate further. You need to get medical help immediately.

What else is there to say... He has totally rejected medical help, instead he has chosen to go deeper into his delusion. Its sad....

Well, I wish u all the best
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Sparkle777(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
lastchild:
thanks a lot,you are right when you said "I should close the spiritual opening i always leave after deliverance in other to sustain it"

But this is way too difficult because I wasn't all that righteous before this battle came up and you know when someone is being forced to be born again because something is chasing him up and down not because he feels remorse over his sins, anyway I thank God because I'm gaining victory by God's grace,it was hell yesterday's vigil, I couldn't sleep

About the diary,I'll update today

The lust you have for those sins are not from you but hers, you dnt like wat u love to do,u only think u do. Hope am making sense? Read up on mfm books abt lusts and spiritual spouses,u wil understand better. Listen or read again, you dnt like those things you think you like,believe me. You loathe them, its an app dat was downloaded and u will delete it, gerrit? Mmm,anyway complet ur story. Hope she doesnt know abt "lastchild" or see ur advisers?
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by lastchild: 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Sparkle777:

The lust you have for those sins are not from you but hers, you dnt like wat u love to do,u only think u do. Hope am making sense? Read up on mfm books abt lusts and spiritual spouses,u wil understand better. Listen or read again, you dnt like those things you think you like,believe me. You loathe them, its an app dat was downloaded and u will delete it, gerrit? Mmm,anyway complet ur story. Hope she doesnt know abt "lastchild" or see ur advisers?
you are making a lot of sense,I wonder where what I do sometimes come from,in a middle of prayer a girl's hips suddenly enter my mind and refuse to go or I start thinking what next to tell God for 10 seconds am still thinking,well I believe I'll win this battle

My problem now is that she snatch off my memory sometimes when I wake up so I'll not remember my dreams in order to notice she came but I do notice when I see that I've ejaculated on my body

Few days ago we had a visitor and we slept in the same room so I couldn't do midnight,in the morning she said I was behaving funny while sleeping ,that I started by moaning like who's making love and smiling at the same time,she thought I wouldn't believe her but I did because I know what I've been battling with

About if she know my advisers,she know o,its just that I didn't write all in that diary because it would be too long,you would've red where she visited a friend of mine who's always advice me to sleep with a bible under the pillow
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by beejaay: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Why would you want demons to leave your body? Embrace them and make them comfortable. Stop fighting demons.
this ur word is too deep for the faint hearted to understand hence they will twist,misunderstood and call u names.bros u are deep
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Sparkle777(f): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
lastchild:
you are making a lot of sense,I wonder where what I do sometimes come from,in a middle of prayer a girl's hips suddenly enter my mind and refuse to go or I start thinking what next to tell God for 10 seconds am still thinking,well I believe I'll win this battle

My problem now is that she snatch off my memory sometimes when I wake up so I'll not remember my dreams in order to notice she came but I do notice when I see that I've ejaculated on my body

Few days ago we had a visitor and we slept in the same room so I couldn't do midnight,in the morning she said I was behaving funny while sleeping ,that I started by moaning like who's making love and smiling at the same time,she thought I wouldn't believe her but I did because I know what I've been battling with

About if she know my advisers,she know o,its just that I didn't write all in that diary because it would be too long,you would've red where she visited a friend of mine who's always advice me to sleep with a bible under the pillow

Mmm, am covered with the Blood of Jesus. I ll not want any demonic personalities to...anyway just leave that side. Pls give the full version of ur history maybe it ll help.
Now listen, ur evil tots comes from wat u feed it wit. I hav not subscribd to dstv,just mytv free to air christian chanels. Thats all I watch now, Emmanuel tv, Liberation tv, Mercy tv, Champions tv, Celebrations tv, Dunamis tv etc. It has changed my tots. Bringing into captivity any tot above the high knowlegde of God.

From wat I gleaned in ur story, u hav over fed the wrong personalities. Emm, u are wat u surround urself wit. Yes,its not all guys n gals dat worldly music,friends,lifestyles pull down or infect but when u live in an ebola zone ie Liberia, u dnt behave sameway like one living in South Africa. I know u get me,cos u do. You live in Liberia,now take precautions like u suppose. You need knowlegde and wisdom.

Most places u went for solutions mixed ur rotten milk wit mud, slime, scum and every of its ilk. So, it ll take time befor u can be purified. Only Jesus can clean u up wit immediat effect. But u hav broken a lot of hedges,so hmm gonna be hard but u wil do it. Scoan water workd for me but I did my part and I used it every day for more than a year.
Cultivat the habit of mind regeneration wit godly books,music,teachings even food lol, I cookd my meals wt scoan water. Pls giv all minut details of ur story,it ll help u and us to u more.
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by lastchild: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Sparkle777:

Mmm, am covered with the Blood of Jesus. I ll not want any demonic personalities to...anyway just leave that side. Pls give the full version of ur history maybe it ll help.
Now listen, ur evil tots comes from wat u feed it wit. I hav not subscribd to dstv,just mytv free to air christian chanels. Thats all I watch now, Emmanuel tv, Liberation tv, Mercy tv, Champions tv, Celebrations tv, Dunamis tv etc. It has changed my tots. Bringing into captivity any tot above the high knowlegde of God.

From wat I gleaned in ur story, u hav over fed the wrong personalities. Emm, u are wat u surround urself wit. Yes,its not all guys n gals dat worldly music,friends,lifestyles pull down or infect but when u live in an ebola zone ie Liberia, u dnt behave sameway like one living in South Africa. I know u get me,cos u do. You live in Liberia,now take precautions like u suppose. You need knowlegde and wisdom.

Most places u went for solutions mixed ur rotten milk wit mud, slime, scum and every of its ilk. So, it ll take time befor u can be purified. Only Jesus can clean u up wit immediat effect. But u hav broken a lot of hedges,so hmm gonna be hard but u wil do it. Scoan water workd for me but I did my part and I used it every day for more than a year.
Cultivat the habit of mind regeneration wit godly books,music,teachings even food lol, I cookd my meals wt scoan water. Pls giv all minut details of ur story,it ll help u and us to u more.
From wat I gleaned in ur story, u hav over fed
the wrong personalities. Emm, u are wat u
surround urself wit

This is wrong,what I surround myself with has nothing to do with my case,I used to think so but now I stay indoor while reading the bible,its even becoming worst

Anyway this whole fasting and prayers of mine is becoming useless to me
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Saraha1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
You see your self? After fasting and prating for God know how many days how did you end it? You end with the word Useless.
This is wht I call wasted effort! Even before you went for the fasting! You do not have faith, that your effort will be productive.
Change your mindset, that is only when your deliverance can come.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by lastchild: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Saraha1:
You see your self? After fasting and prating for God know how many days how did you end it? You end with the word Useless.
This is wht I call wasted effort! Even before you went for the fasting! You do not have faith, that your effort will be productive.
Change your mindset, that is only when your deliverance can come.

mthceeeew , when someone prays and it worked we thank God,when it doesn't work we look for a way to blame the person not God

Anyway,since God is always God,we can't see nor touch him so I have no grudges against him rather human that's always blaming me for what I don't know anything about

I came to this life just like anyone else,before I came didn't God saw what I was about to be born with and also my ability to fight it,why allowing it in the first place when him as omniscient God knows that I'm weak
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Weah96: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
SeverusSnape:

You and MOGs have something in common. Both of you obtain your info about demons from Hollywood or books.

Why does the Green Goblin hate Spiderman? Well, read the book, or watch the movie.

Doesn't make it true though.
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Rilwayne001: 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

grin grin grin
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin
Hello.
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Hello.

Hi Mr. Comedian grin
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Hi Mr. Comedian grin
You are Muslim?
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Rilwayne001: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

You are Muslim?

Yeah
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Yeah
And you call me a comedian? Binge drinking?
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by philfearon(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don't believe Demons possess people uninvited.... And secondly,demons are not malignant fellows... But note that they feast on energies,just like other beings..If Your thoughts and mind is filled with the Bible and Hollywood version of demons,then am sorry,You are just fueling Negative energies....
How do you expect someone you think evil of to act good to you? What you give is what you get....
Give them negative energies,They feast on you and eat you for dinner......
But then,Demons rarely possess people......
To your question,Demons have their own planes of existence,and rarely cross over to here uninvited!!
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Wealthyone: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
lastchild:
* do they go back to where they came from? If yes, where do they come from?

* do they enter the next available body?

*Do they wander around the earth looking for a host body to enter?

* or do they automatically cease to exist?

Mature responds

https://www.nairaland.com/1963721/how-get-rid-jinn/5#28077702
Re: What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body by Rilwayne001: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

And you call me a comedian?

Yeah....you are one dayuum comedian grin grin

Binge drinking?

what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Review Of Popular Atheists: Does Atheism Teach Morals? / Evolution Or Design? Why Do You Subscribe To Either? / Why Did Jesus Call His Disciples Little Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.