Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? (1103 Views)

Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari / 200 Girls Rescued From Sambisa Forest / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by Bigcake: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Since the Boko Haram sect are insisting that our precious 200 beautiful innocent girls have been married off to moslem faithfuls outside the shores of Sambisa. I hereby find it neccesary for the Federal government to commence an immediate aerial bombardment of the entire sambisa forest without considering any collateral damage as there is non to be considered since our beautiful girls have been married off. Boko Haram has shot itself on the leg. Nairalanders what do you think? Any need to wait for these animals to repent?...
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by briantext(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ah think ah should sleep it's late
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by eunisam: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wait till after election
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by Bigcake: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
eunisam:
Wait till after election
After election will be too long a time to wait. If GEJ can defeat these mad fellows with the aerial bombardment i can assure that Nigerians will vote him as the David of our time...
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by persius555(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op, i had a thought on that too.You spoke my mind. Somebody please tell madam Obi Ezekwesili to give the bringbackourgirls campaign a rest. More people die on a daily basis in the NE than the 200 chibok girls. BH plan to use the chibok girls as a bargaining chip to continously kill and maim fellow nigerians. It is time to act, the c in c should order the defence headquaters to immediately relocate to the NE, 30,000 military men should be deployed and full scale war be declared. If the chibok girls would have to be sacriced to have peace and progress in this great nation, then so be it.
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by bercarray(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
what i think?? Well i think u nid to lead them there,so since all ds dais they've bn there,u dnt knw u'll think abi
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
I agree with the OP, angry, Nuke the whole territory!... Not even a rodent or amphibian as the case may be should be left alive.... This issue have been treated with kid gloves for too long.
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by Bigcake: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
bercarray:
what i think?? Well i think u nid to lead them there,so since all ds dais they've bn there,u dnt knw u'll think abi
Bros, i said aerial bombardment and not infantry invasion.
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by Bigcake: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
persius555:
Op, i had a thought on that too.You spoke my mind. Somebody please tell madam Obi Ezekwesili to give the bringbackourgirls campaign a rest. More people die on a daily basis in the NE than the 200 chibok girls. BH plan to use the chibok girls as a bargaining chip to continously kill and maim fellow nigerians. It is time to act, the c in c should order the defence headquaters to immediately relocate to the NE, 30,000 military men should be deployed and full scale war be declared. If the chibok girls would have to be sacriced to have peace and progress in this great nation, then so be it.
How i wish our C in C can take decisive action once and for all to send this Boko boys to their 72 virgins...
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by Bigcake: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I agree with the OP, angry, Nuke the whole territory!... Not even a rodent or amphibian as the case may be should be left alive.... This issue have been treated with kid gloves for too long.
I think at this juncture the new nomenclature for a protest that has to do with the girls should change from '' BRING BACK OUR GIRLS'' to '' JTF INVADE AND BOMBARD SAMBISA FOREST''. is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:49am On Nov 04, 2014
Bigcake:
I think at this juncture the new nomenclature for a protest that has to do with the girls should change from '' BRING BACK OUR GIRLS'' to '' JTF INVADE AND BOMBARD SAMBISA FOREST''. is that too much to ask for?
No SIR!!!
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by tit(f): 5:21am On Nov 04, 2014
persius555:

no. no. no.
let us send her to sambissa forest,
then start the bomb sambissa to blazes campaign.
invading sambisa is a no-brainer.
did you read the reports of those who escaped from bh recently?
all were threatened with being taken to sambissa.
bh and their sympathizers have a big operation in sambissa.
the place should be cordoned off and napalmed.
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by Bigcake: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2014
SeverusSnape:
No SIR!!!
Your reasons please?
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by tit(f): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2014
Bigcake:
Your reasons please?

kindly let me answer for him.
at best, he prefers death by increments.
or he wants to protect the boko haram headquarters so they can comfortably continue raids and other operations from there.
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by LordMecuzy(m): 6:04am On Nov 04, 2014
lol Bombard Sambisa? why Bombard an Innocent and lonely forest?

Sambisa forest is Bigger than both Southeast and West Combined.

We Shld 1st Take over our Lost Territories Bama, Gwoza, Michika,Magdali, Buni Yadi, Mubi 1st before Hitting the Mandaras of Sambisa Reserve
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2014
With what exactly will the bomb sambisa
Sambisa is no longer BH base
The have Bama, Gwoza, Michika,Magdali, Buni Yadi, Mubi and lots more under there grip
Don't 4get the are Gej's siblings

Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by Bigcake: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2014
LordMecuzy:
lol Bombard Sambisa? why Bombard an Innocent and lonely forest?

Sambisa forest is Bigger than both Southeast and West Combined.

We Shld 1st Take over our Lost Territories Bama, Gwoza, Michika,Magdali, Buni Yadi, Mubi 1st before Hitting the Mandaras of Sambisa Reserve
Those areas you have mentioned still have some locals staying there, so reclaiming those areas through aerial bombardment will be harmful to the civilian populace.
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Bigcake:
Your reasons please?
-
you don't understand my statement, do you?...I was only agreeing with you.
Re: 200 Girls Married Off, Time To Bombard Sambisa Forest. What Do You Think? by focus7: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2014
Jonathan told us that the release of the girls was negotiation deal with boko haram only for boko haram to come up and deny any cease-fire deal with FG and that the kidnapped girls are all pregnant, yet Jonathan has failed to come out to tell us how much he was swindled in the deal and how much remain of the $1billion approved to him.

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Visits IBB, Hugs Atiku At Airport / Buhari’s Records And Words Are Enough- Kayode Ojo / Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.