Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault (6457 Views)

Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault. / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) / [PHOTOS] Meet The Top 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by angelcj: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
With fame, money and power comes arrogance for many celebrities but some have been able to keep it real both to themselves and their fans. On this list we give a quick rundown of five humble celebrities in Nigeria..
Tuface Idibia:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-hh-FfKMQVio/VFdKz2HpiSI/AAAAAAAANA0/57mSBfXuPsE/s1600/2baba.jpg[/img]
Tuface Idibia is easily considered the most humble Nigerian celebrity out there and a look into his life will make you see why. The African Queen hit maker is one of the top notch artistes in Nigeria that has brought global recognition to Nigeria and is adored by fans from across Africa and indeed the globe. With a humility that is astounding for a man of his caliber, Tuface is easily a role model for fans and other celebs alike.
Genevieve Nnaji:

Genevieve Nnaji isn’t lacking in the beauty department neither is she a mediocre in her chosen field.

She comfortably wears the super star crown as one of the best actresses to have come out of Africa. Despite all her class and sophistication, Genevieve Nnaji is known to always keep it real and graceful. Even when baited to bad mouth her country in an international interview, she had nothing but a good comment about her beloved Nigeria.
Don Jazzy:

Ace music producer Don Jazzy was ranked as the second most bankable artiste in Africa in 2013 by Forbes Africa and Channel O coming in behind Akon. This list puts him as the most bankable artiste in Nigeria but despite his fame and wealth, the Mavin Records boss has been able to maintain a humble profile

See more on http://www./2014/11/photos-see-top-3-nigerian-celebrities.html
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Sapphire86(f): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin grin grin

Your post is laughable! That you are courteous in public does not make you humble! It only means u r aware people r watching you. Abi u dey follow them live for house?

11 Likes

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by angelcj: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
na u talk dat one oooo...ds people merit d list or u can add urs its all about discusion
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
2face of course is humble,come to festac and ask any festac guy and you will discover that 2face is a very humble guy,.... I don't think you know genevieve very well.if you know genevieve as a person then you will never even dream of putting her on that list but you may still be right because these days everyone now have their own meaning of humility,what I count as humility may be different from what someone else counts as a humility....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:
grin grin grin

Your post is laughable! That you are courteous in public does not make you humble! It only means u r aware people r watching you. Abi u dey follow them live for house?
a celebrity that is not humble will still act very proud whether he or she is trying to be courteous in public or not...attitude is like MTN it follows you everywhere you go..grin
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Sapphire86(f): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
wakacome:
a celebrity that is not humble will still act very proud whether he or she is trying to be courteous in public or not...attitude is like MTN it follows you everywhere you go..grin

Hmmmm I hear u!
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Sapphire86(f): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
wakacome:
2face of course is humble,come to festac and ask any festac guy and you will discover that 2face is a very humble guy,.... I don't think you know genevieve.if you know genevieve as a person then you will never even dream of putting her on that list but you may still be right because these days everyone now have their own meaning of humility,what I count as humility may be different from what someone else counts as a humility....

Thats why I said the post was laughable. I guess the op meant to say 3 Nigerian celebrities he or she likes.
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

Hmmmm I hear u!
***yimu***grin
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sapphire86:

Thats why I said the post was laughable. I guess the op meant to say 3 Nigerian celebrities he or she likes.
obviously....but e be like say you dey vex say u know dey that list??by the way you are pretty....no make your head swell up like garri wey dey inside hot water ooo...
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by freshness2020: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
wakacome:
2face of course is humble,come to festac and ask any festac guy and you will discover that 2face is a very humble guy,.... I don't think you know genevieve.if you know genevieve as a person then you will never even dream of putting her on that list but you may still be right because these days everyone now have their own meaning of humility,what I count as humility may be different from what someone else counts as a humility....
No better way to say it...
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Sapphire86(f): 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
wakacome:
obviously....but e be like say you dey vex say u know dey that list??by the way you are pretty....no make your head swell up like garri wey dey inside hot water ooo...

No b my name I dey find o, na anoda person name.
Merci; but na baba God do am through the efforts of my parents. grin
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Mayydayy(m): 12:16am On Nov 04, 2014
me am humble.am tall.dark and have money.
tenk
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by McOsheBaba(m): 2:58am On Nov 04, 2014
Some people can Lick Butts eh? What is Genevive doing in the list?? Na wa oh!
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 04, 2014
U spoilt dat list wt jana veiv (or wharever she bears) u messed dat list; pls tek her down quickly

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Awho(m): 4:58am On Nov 04, 2014
Only small people brag because that's all the've got, a big man does not need a poffed up shoulder to show the world that he's big. Big ups ma people just leave it the way it is we'll love you better

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by iamrealdeji(m): 5:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Sapphire86:
grin grin grin

True,diplomacy
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by SeverusSnape(m): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Is Genevieve humble... Like Seriously?
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=wakacome post=27702841][b]2face of course is humble,come to festac and ask any festac guy and you will discover that 2face is a very humble guy,.... I don't think you know genevieve.if you know genevieve as a person then you will never even dream of putting her on that list but you may still be right because these days everyone now have their own meaning of humility,what I count as humility may be different from what someone else counts as a humility....

Same Thought... As for aunty genny, hmm the last time I saw her in church (City of David), I didnt see humility in her.
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by hensben(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2014
Genny humble? Lol..tubaba own na 100% true.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by kommiejewel(f): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2014
Don Jazzy is the most humble. God bless his heart

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by 100Cents: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Sapphire86:

Why is it laughable ?

Pinpoint constructive criticism is necessary. Don't just condemn the whole..

Just like someone pointed that Genevieve should not be in the list. Why do you disagree with the list ?
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by 100Cents: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2014
kommiejewel:
Don Jazzy is the most humble. God bless his heart

Yes.

Don baba J and Tu baba deserve first and second place on the list.

When you see a person fully in control, he doesn't need to fret to get noticed. That's why people lacking form proud and arrogant. Pride is a mental state of insecurity..

1 Like

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by 100Cents: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2014
God bless GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

He should make that list..

Fine boy Jona.. till 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by 100Cents: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2014
I smell money all around this guy...

Talent unlimited.

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Sapphire86(f): 8:57am On Nov 04, 2014
100Cents:

Why is it laughable ?

Pinpoint constructive criticism is necessary. Don't just condemn the whole..

Just like someone pointed that Genevieve should not be in the list. Why do you disagree with the list ?

Tuface I hear is personable; Genevieve? For.where? Is humility being sold in the market? Don Jazzy? Social media sef ehn! He replies, follows pple, gives recharge card and money; that's why he's humble? It is really laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Sapphire86:
grin grin grin

I almost agreed with OP until I read this.
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by dridowu: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2014
Sapphire86:

@bolded, i guess this should be the right topic for thread. Only those that see and do have interaction with them almost on daily basis can really say if they are humble or not, not like op and i , that will just do copy and paste
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Abbey2sam(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Sapphire86:
grin grin grin

Nonsense
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Sapphire86(f): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Nonsense

undecided
Re: Photos: See The Top 3 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Humble To A Fault by Codedrock(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2014
Op is sure from south or east.. In short he must be an igbo guy....................

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Meet Her In Night Club And Took Her Home, After Smashing Her You See This ;D / Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage / Nollywood Actress Nkechi Nweje Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.