Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage (6456 Views)

"Onyinye Is Pregnant For Flavour, Third Baby Mama Loading" - Whistle Blower / Bidemi Kosoko Is Sleeping With Bose Alao Omotoyossi's Husband - Whistle Blower / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by Afro3: 12:45pm On May 07, 2017
Latest information emerging from the estate home of embattled actress Tonto Dikeh and her estranged husband, according to a whistle blower reveals how she was having extra- marital affairs with her young boyfriend whom she usually visits in his house. The mother of one was alleged to be having hangouts with her sugar boo whom she gets high on substance with most times when the husband Olakunle Churchill is not disposed at home

The friend of her boyfriend, simply called Dennis ‎was said to have disclosed to his associates that the nollywood actress usually visits their apartment as she feels marriage ties her down from her usual lifestyle. He sighted instances where the screen diva said carelessly that all she wanted was a child not to be a wife to anyone or be submissive to any oath of marital union. According to the source, Tonto Dikeh who found compatible soul partner in his young lover is now reeling in pain silently as their relationship is said to be broken. She was said to have threatened fire and brimstone because her broken hidden relationship which left her feeling used and dumped. That Whistle blower made a hilarious remark when he said " I hope her recent breakup with my friend will not lead her to sucide because her reaction alone was scaring"

Efforts to reach the Nanny to confirm this proved abortive as she declined making comments on the marital crisis of her employers. Though, she accepted always been with the baby boy most times but did not disclose further the artinary of her madam especially where she goes when the husband is not home.

It would be recalled that the controversial nollywood actress‎ Tonto Dikeh was said to have boasted to destroy the image of the estranged husband through her social media influence,  whom she accused to be having affairs with a certain side chick. It was further revealed that when she packed out of her marital home, she moved in with her baby to the apartment of the boyfriend who lives around the FCT elite settlement- Maitama, Abuja. The marital whistle blower further buttressed from the source that the actress is at the advanced stage of releasing a documentary video about her 7 months old marriage to make some relevations targeted towards reference her estranged husband for alledged domestic violence and infidelity.

http://snappygist.com/exposed-tonto-dikeh-heartbroken-whistle-blower-reveals-boyfriend-might-make-attempt-suicide/

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 07, 2017
Why?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by doctimonyeka(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2017
And this is news Nairaland is really beginning to lose its essence....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by abdeiz(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2017
Make I hear say this doesn't reach front-page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by Smellymouth: 12:51pm On May 07, 2017
Hhmmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 07, 2017
this matter never do una? hian
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by kiddoiLL(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2017
how this one take add up to my life?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by dikeigbo2(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2017
In what currency will this whistle blower be rewarded with?........he or she is a complete dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 07, 2017
In other words
She was serving her kpomor to an outside koboko
This is just wonderful
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by atilla(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2017
Tonto + Nairaland= frontpage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by chriskosherbal(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2017
Celebrities Hmmmm....they just have to sacrifice their privacy for public viewing...what a price to pay to be famous. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by thinkmoney(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2017
I smell lies..pictures or I don't believe it.
A word of advice though, Nigeria is growing you can be arrested and ask to reveal the source of your story. I hope you have enough money.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by mexxmoney: 3:28pm On May 07, 2017
Yeyebrities and their fake ass, all glamour and no substance lifestyles
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by angelTI(f): 3:37pm On May 07, 2017
doctimonyeka:

...and what is that essence undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by kimnicki(f): 3:47pm On May 07, 2017
Akuko uwa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by Realkenny(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2017
doctimonyeka:
simple man
Move to another forum rather Dan post this nonsense here

Idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by Realkenny(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2017
kiddoiLL:
how this one take add up to my life?
e add up o

Cos u just wasted 1:53sec viewing and commenting on the thread
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by doctimonyeka(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2017
Realkenny:
simple man
Move to another forum rather Dan post this nonsense here

Idiot
you lack home training... KID... I didn't force u to quote Me..... Foolish boy..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by Realkenny(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2017
doctimonyeka:
you lack home training... KID... I didn't force u to quote Me..... Foolish boy..
foolish broke ass idiotic bastard
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by cutesimplycalm(f): 5:27pm On May 07, 2017
Y can't dey jst leave these celebrities nd let dem have a private life nw, must ppl always pry on wat doesn't add value to dem?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by OLAJADON: 6:14pm On May 07, 2017
doctimonyeka:
nairaland is a forum not a blog, anybody can create any topic about anything that what a forum is while a blog it is only the founder or owner of the blog that creates topics. It is the type of topics that makes front pages that determine how effective a forum is not the type of topics created.
you know, it is good to always think with brain sometimes before talking.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by profpromise: 6:15pm On May 07, 2017
Na WA o. Even in the marriage. Continue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by walosky(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
"The marital whistle blower" Hahaha ..welove that!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by humilitypays(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2017
Olakunle Churchill! The father or advanced Yahoo-Yahoo in Ghana, Europe and world wide....using OBJ's cover to deceive Nigerians that his money is legally made...fear Naija guys lol.‎

I like Churchill and his smart ways....he is navigating well unlike some mumu Yahoo-Yahoo guys who don't know how to invest their Yahoo-acquired wealth. Churchill has managed to navigate from Yahoo-Yahoo boy to man on limelight and soon he will vie for a political post and next he becomes as politically powerful in Southwest as Tinubu and co.

Well done Big Church Group!‎
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by emeijeh(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2017
Whistles everywhere
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by fernandoc(m): 9:34pm On May 07, 2017
Body no he firewood.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by BossKratos: 9:46pm On May 07, 2017
Pure nonsense!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by LordIsaac(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2017
Hmmm...hoes aint loyal ooo?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Heartbroken As Whistle Blower Reveals Boyfriend While In Marriage by talk2alabama: 7:11am On May 12, 2017
kimnicki:
Akuko uwa
come....wetin u stuff inside dat ur bra .. @ profile pic... I sure say no b only breast dey inside

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / Meet The Heavily-tattooed Instagram-famous 'muslim Soldier' Who Lives A Lavish L / Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.