Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me (1618 Views)

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! / Finally My Research Has Paid Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by Eddygourdo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
How do I begin to recount my phobia for eating in public restaurants. Monday morning with tedious works and waka about wats abroda gat to do. Even as I ordered that double plate of hot eba and uha soup which I washed down with a bottle of trophy something told me dat the worms who have made my stomach their hometown/LGA were planning a riot. The clouds suddenly got darker indicating rainfall in the offing. I quickly entered the next bus on my way to a neighbouring town as requested or ordered from the fat Bleep I call my boss. No sooner had I entered the bus did four pretty female corpers join me. Surprisingly the devils really meant me today as these ladies found in me good company which I found surprising thanks to my rambo face. The rains continued to pour and the chatting and lying through our teeths progressed nicely till it all happened. Lighting struck in my stomach and I knew a decent rendering of accompanying thunder wasr inevitable. The yeye driver didnt have the decency to even put on any music that would have muffled any sound that could have emanated from yours faithful. Still thinking on how to manage the situation did I realise the intentions of the gods. RUNNY STOMACH. Chai. I stopped chatting. I sang worship songs, I scrolled for verses on the bible app on my pad, I swore to deal with my enemies, I promised God I will leave my gf and never fornicate again if only he could take this cup away from me. I saw a wine cork and I nursed the visionary idea of using it to manually block my orfice of impending shame till I arrived my destination. Finally I saw myself squatted in the heavy rain by the road side doing my business while being looked at by other road users and co passegers as a leper. I wonder where I will find a wife cos those corpers couldnt even help me with tissue. What a beautiful hankercheif gone to waste. If u see a picture of a nice now Godly and humble man under such circumstances described earlier please fight and defend my honour. People with experience do share so I dont feel like an island. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by Kirinwa: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ok
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by ad84ada(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
grin shocked
could have been worse, thank God for you.
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
LWKMD... :-D
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
kikikikiki@ I swear I will leave my girlfriend......Dude yoi got talent
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by bennyrazz: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
there can only be one true God and there can be plenty gods. Next time kindly use "gods" instead of the former.

2 Likes

Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by tsmall(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
I understand the feeling ,but the truth is it could have been worst, you know?
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by pamcode(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
lwkmd o boy no be small thing o. so the bus left u behind or what but man i can only imagine it sha
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by Waspy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lmao grin grin grin grin Better imagined than witnessed.
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by Eddygourdo(m): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
bennyrazz:
there can only be one true God and there can be plenty gods. Next time kindly use "gods" instead of the former.
I used gods oh really surprised to see wat am seeing
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by bennyrazz: 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Eddygourdo:
I used gods oh really surprised to see wat am seeing
go to the topic
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by Jahblessme: 12:00am On Nov 04, 2014
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry OP,too funny.

1 Like

Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by Kanwulia: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!

I love your "blog"!
Very racy! grin

May I never be in your shoes. . . .Even in OLD AGE!
Amen!!!!!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by Sijo01(f): 12:12am On Nov 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy that thing is no respecter of man cheesy : D
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by tnktosin(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Dis guy na comedian..
Truly the gods know how to run people mad tongue

1 Like

Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by Xsenga(f): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by anthoniaz(f): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2014
cheesy grin
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by anthoniaz(f): 12:53am On Nov 05, 2014
cheesy grin
Re: Finally My Sins Have Caught Up. The Gods Really Disgraced Me by anthoniaz(f): 12:54am On Nov 05, 2014
cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Time To Know The Intelligent People On Nairaland. Please Don't Goof / What Does God Fearing Man Actually Mean / No Matter How Nice You Are To A Goat, It Will Still Eat Your Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.