Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Just Got An Unknown Job Interview From NPGC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Got An Unknown Job Interview From NPGC (1247 Views)

I Got An Amazing Job / Got An Invite From Workforce / I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got An Unknown Job Interview From NPGC by Kingspin(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
You are invited 4 an oral & written interview at NPGC. by 9am on Wed 5/11/14 @ Office 6, No 19 Rumuadaolu Market Rd, Rumuola b/stop PH. Ref: HR/4820
Is there anyone aware of this organisation called NPGC..
Re: Just Got An Unknown Job Interview From NPGC by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Everyday Emporium
Kingspin:
You are invited 4 an oral & written interview at NPGC. by 9am on Wed 5/11/14 @ Office 6, No 19 Rumuadaolu Market Rd, Rumuola b/stop PH. Ref: HR/4820
Is there anyone aware of this organisation called NPGC..
Re: Just Got An Unknown Job Interview From NPGC by kolaitan(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1160411/npgc-calling-what-into-pls

Enter d link, that is all u have to know
Re: Just Got An Unknown Job Interview From NPGC by darlingdadon(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2014
guy run for your life, they will put all of you inside one Shop, they called it their office, try to brain wash you on how they have travelled to Dubai, how they made money through so and so.. Health Care Markerting that's what I called them, they made my friend travel from PH to Lagos for that Rubbish interview, Those guys are wicked. After all the taking and washing of all those who came in, they will now ask you guys to pay 11,000naira.. Compeling some of you to use your ATM. They after observations, those that don't have their ATM should make a commitment of any amount they have. OMG!!!! Its a Pity after reporting them to the Nigeria Police, Nothing has been done yet, I even called the Radio stations to enlightened the general public on this people, they have brought their Lagos Scam down to Portharcourt. MY brother shine your Eyes

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy!!! Job Vacancy!!! Job Vacancy!!! / Igi Plc Invite / Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.