Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls (26066 Views)

IITA Audit Trainee Calling. What Does The Test Look Like? / Drillog Pdl Has Started Calling. What Do We Expect In The Written Interview? / Bat Calling!what Should We Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by kayswagg(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
Just got an invitation from the above coy for interview! Pls can anyone tell more about this coy...hope it is not oneal hsa and the rest of drug marketing job sha cos their address @ awolowo road ikeja..pls share your Xperience

1 Like

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by idsamoo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
Deyy are GNLD ...deyy reformed deir name,Nature plus Golden console,,dont mind dose pple,deyy are cameleon.if yu are good selling supplements nd other drugs ,yu can giv it a trial
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by doyin1985(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
I got d same sms also
u hve been shortlisted for an interview on Tuesday 15th Jan 2013 by 8.30am @NPGC, 14 Awolowo rd Ikeja Lagos.REF:22512. For enquiries call 08172002114. Call or text the above number to have ur scheduled number for the interview.

And I. Went tru my mail, we were told to apply as apersonal assistant......IMAGINE!! So na stil al dis yeye health people
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by kayswagg(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Na so I see d text too o buh I don't think am going to honor such invitation cos better thing are available for me to do...marketing drug not my portion

1 Like

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by obinna002: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Bloody scammers, na by force to market drugs

3 Likes

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Empyv: 4:56am On Apr 10, 2013
Look at the sentence structure of the idiot who claimed that graduates cant speak good english

2 Likes

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by natureplusjobs: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2013
Are you ready to take absolute control of your time,financial well being,and total freedom from corporate bondage,then read this book "THE BUSINESS OF 21ST CENTURY" by Robert T.Kiyosaki.Nigerian graduates don't read,pls it is important to buy this book,the cost is less than #1k(One thousand Naira).After reading,you are assured of total Financial freedom.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by phemi01(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
natureplusjobs: Hello Nigerian graduates,this is an opportunity to list the success stories and achievements of NPGC.When graduates roam the street of lagos without jobs and we are changing the face of labour market by providing a great opportunity for everyone.I work with NPGC and to God be the glory my income as risen from #20,000 as an accountant to #200,000 today.we say no to corporate slavery,when a graduate is being payed #35k/month and an okada rider can earn #3500/day,it is simply slavery.Nigerian graduates shld wake up frm their slumber.if an opportunity is given to you and you dnt take time to understand what it is all about then shame on on you as a graduate.it baffles me when some graduates call to confirm interview msg and speak like a secondary sch child,watery spoken english,and u want a job tht will pay you #100k,never!A graduate who dosnt knw what hi/her core conpetence his?it is terrible.Am proud to be a part of NPGC cos av gotten a lot,personal development,bought cars,landed properties,travel abroad,now drive a RAV4 jeep.Thank God I met NPGC.

RAV4 in ur dreams. U and ur ppl should be very careful, else u'll all be lynched soon.

2 Likes

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Icediva: 9:25pm On May 05, 2013
Nobody is saying this health coys r bad or good, but the fact is that they should stop making false claims to decieve people. Why say u r recruiting graduate trainees, accountants, secretaries,PAs,FDOs, when in the actual sense wot dey r recruiting is marketers. Doing that is playing on people's intelligence which is unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by looder: 12:49am On May 06, 2013
natureplusjobs: Hello Nigerian graduates,this is an opportunity to list the success stories and achievements of NPGC.When graduates roam the street of lagos without jobs and we are changing the face of labour market by providing a great opportunity for everyone.I work with NPGC and to God be the glory my income as risen from #20,000 as an accountant to #200,000 today.we say no to corporate slavery,when a graduate is being payed #35k/month and an okada rider can earn #3500/day,it is simply slavery.Nigerian graduates shld wake up frm their slumber.if an opportunity is given to you and you dnt take time to understand what it is all about then shame on on you as a graduate.it baffles me when some graduates call to confirm interview msg and speak like a secondary sch child,watery spoken english,and u want a job tht will pay you #100k,never!A graduate who dosnt knw what hi/her core conpetence his?it is terrible.Am proud to be a part of NPGC cos av gotten a lot,personal development,bought cars,landed properties,travel abroad,now drive a RAV4 jeep.Thank God I met NPGC.

Lolz. Stop fooling around. Ur post is not convincing...

3 Likes

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by unamama(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2013
i dnt blame u, i blame d govt 4 allowing u guys 2 keep deceiving d citizens, nt only job hunters. If only 1 of u companies r used as scape goat, d rest wil run. Last year, dats hw dey told my neighbour dat she had both liver nd kidney problems after forcing her 2 use their fake machine. She nearly died of high B.P, nt until her husband took her 2 d hospital 4 genuine test 2 realise its all lies. 1ce u agree 2 dem dat u av their disease, they persuade u 2 den buy their so called suppliment dat can cure any disease on earth. Guy, wen u hear abt dem in any way, either 4 test or job, run.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by unamama(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2013
i dnt blame u, i blame d govt 4 allowing u guys 2 keep deceiving d citizens, nt only job hunters. If only 1 of u companies r used as scape goat, d rest wil run. Last year, dats hw dey told my neighbour dat she had both liver nd kidney problems after forcing her 2 use their fake machine. She nearly died of high B.P, nt until her husband took her 2 d hospital 4 genuine test 2 realise its all lies. 1ce u agree 2 dem dat u av their disease, they persuade u 2 den buy their so called suppliment dat can cure any disease on earth. Guy, wen u hear abt dem in any way, either 4 test or job, run.

1 Like

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by unamama(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2013
natureplusjobs: Are you ready to take absolute control of your time,financial well being,and total freedom from corporate bondage,then read this book "THE BUSINESS OF 21ST CENTURY" by Robert T.Kiyosaki.Nigerian graduates don't read,pls it is important to buy this book,the cost is less than #1k(One thousand Naira).After reading,you are assured of total Financial freedom.
if u ppl r 4 real, u dnt av 2 deceive ppl 2 apply 4 post of accountant, graduate trainee, secretary, suppervisors, P.A, HR Managers, etc, wen u knw its supplement marketing
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by damitoye: 9:48am On May 28, 2013
i got same mesg just now. i was very happy thinking d challenges are all over. i will never go for such. pls my people, i got an invitation for union bank, any useful information about d structure of their interview, i will sincerely appreciate and did anybody got d invitation also.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by benenk(f): 2:11pm On May 31, 2013
This stupid coy sent me a text msg for a job I neva applied for, wen I already have a good job dat am comfortabLe with
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by benenk(f): 2:20pm On May 31, 2013
Stop giving people fake news. I know two friends that are staffs in your organization and there have nothing to show for it.
You train pple to sell or market drugs when they aint professional health practitioners. I just pray your organizatn dnt meet any situation of harm or death to your customer
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by benenk(f): 2:38pm On May 31, 2013
damitoye: i got same mesg just now. i was very happy thinking d challenges are all over. i will never go for such. pls my people, i got an invitation for union bank, any useful information about d structure of their interview, i will sincerely appreciate and did anybody got d invitation also.
I got the invitation last year, but I dnt go for it. Some of my friends who went told me its pretty the same with Diamond or GT Bank. I advise you confirm if its aptitude test, assessment centre or just interview. If its interview, kindly prepare yourself (based on Ɣôυ̲̣̥ŗ job role, either for GTs, contract or full marketers, operstion staff etc) using interview booklets or search for common interview questions. But I will advise you prepare your own answers for questions where you have to give example or describe a situation.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by damitoye: 3:34pm On May 31, 2013
tanks so much, its an interview according to the mail and text. i sincerely appreciate ur contribution.its an eye opener. tanks.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by omotizzle(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello guys I just got dis text from NPGC jobs 4 an interview.... Pls who are dey?U have been invited for an interview with the BDM @ 3rd floor 14B Adeshina Str.behind holy trinity hospital ikeja off Awolowo way on 12/6/13 by 8:30am.Ref:0OKY.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 11, 2013
omotizzle: Hello guys I just got dis text from NPGC jobs 4 an interview.... Pls who are dey?U have been invited for an interview with the BDM @ 3rd floor 14B Adeshina Str.behind holy trinity hospital ikeja off Awolowo way on 12/6/13 by 8:30am.Ref:0OKY.

Some pple are just plain ****...can't you see the arguments up there??

2 Likes

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by tunnex190: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
How I wish I could curse the bunch of fools this afternoon. I just got their message now: 'In view of you application, You are hereby invited for an interview to defend your core values with the BDM of NPGC @14B Adesina str. Ray Pharmacy building off Awolowo Ikeja , behind Holy Trinity Hospital on Thursday 20/06/2013 by 9.00am. You are adviced to come along with your updated C.V. Ref: KJ5289NPGC'.

Initially, I was so happy that my CV caught big fish with that fucken iniatials they bear. I was about thinking how I can get to the place and getting prepared when I google searched 'NPGC' and realised this. They are fucken dummies.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by obinna002: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
My guy got there sms today and was ironing his shirt and trouser for the interview hoping it was one of this big companies, when I told him is GNLD, that they are into Marketing of drugs in the streets of Lagos, my GUY won FAINT,

1 Like

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
obinna002: My guy got there sms today and was ironing his shirt and trouser for the interview hoping it was one of this big companies, when I told him is GNLD, that they are into Marketing of drugs in the streets of Lagos, my GUY won FAINT,

Lmao! Useless scammers
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by okpalamuogbouju: 1:21am On Jun 19, 2013
pls house did any1 got an intervw with MULTISHIELD, i jus got an intervw msg. 2 come for there seminar on 5th july @ artillry porthourt. Pls som1 shld tel me abt the company pls.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Ishilove: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2013
natureplusjobs: I work with NPGC and to God be the glory my income as risen from #20,000 as an accountant to #200,000 today.we say no to corporate slavery,when a graduate is being payed #35k/month and an okada rider can earn #3500/day,it is simply slavery.Nigerian graduates shld wake up frm their slumber.if an opportunity is given to you and you dnt take time to understand what it is all about then shame on on you as a graduate.it baffles me when some graduates call to confirm interview msg and speak like a secondary sch child,watery spoken english,and u want a job tht will pay you #100k,never!A graduate who dosnt knw what hi/her core conpetence his?it is terrible.Am proud to be a part of NPGC cos av gotten a lot,personal development,bought cars,landed properties,travel abroad,now drive a RAV4 jeep.Thank God I met NPGC.
Like a colleague of mine will say, you are
bloodful liar. You bought landed properties with an income of 200k monthly? You bought cars with 200k?? You ride a Rav 4 with same income? Which model? 1979 model abi am I missing something? Which abroad? Togo abi na Cotonou?

Keep fooling yourself and not us, you hear.

2 Likes

Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by looder: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2013
Be warned...this is a scam ring. All d positive things u hear abt them aint true...na d same person dey send dem. U av to sell cocaine for NPGC to buy rav4
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by obi2012: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
Na wetin I wan ask o

Ishilove:
Like a colleague of mine will say, you are
bloodful liar. You bought landed properties with an income of 200k monthly? You bought cars with 200k?? You ride a Rav 4 with same income? Which model? 1979 model abi am I missing something? Which abroad? Togo abi na Cotonou?

Keep fooling yourself and not us, you hear.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by An0nimus: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
These ninjas just sent me the same sms. They surely have got the wrong guy and at the wrongest time.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by Deolaw: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Just got a text too. How on earth did they get my number
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by derommyvent: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Deolaw: Just got a text too. How on earth did they get my number
Same here and i kept on wondering how they got my phone number.
Re: NPGC Calling! What Are They Into Pls by obinna002: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / Access Bank Employs All 51 First Class Graduates Of Gombe State University / WORKFORCE Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.