Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Hmmm....Drake Is Begging Nicki Minaj For $ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hmmm....Drake Is Begging Nicki Minaj For $ex (1590 Views)

Afrocandy Slams Nicki Minaj For Stealing Her Style...(see Pics) / Would You Please "Shag" Me Nicki? Is Drake Begging Nicki Minaj For $EX? / Beautiful Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Pictures Of Men Who Begged Her For $ex Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm....Drake Is Begging Nicki Minaj For $ex by nicholasis(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
There has been this rumore/speculations circulating on the net that rapper Drake had a crush on Nicki Minaj who is his Record Label Mate, initially it was unclear but now it seems clearer because now that Nicki is single Drake wants everything to do with her and he is using Instagram to indirectly tell her so.

Recently Drake has been trying to use social media to send a s*xy message to his Record Label Mate and friend Nicki . It now very clear that Drake wants Nicki to be his girlfriend since she is now single i think Drake wants to take his chance before it too late for him.

In a fan-made cartoon that Drake posted on Instagram, Saturday, Nicki is singing into a microphone while giving him a nice lap dance and a little bubble of Drake's head says, “How about now?”

Drake captioned, "@nickiminaj now?" a.k.a 'Nicki could you get a little freaky with me now that you are single again?'.

For now Nicki is yet to respond or maybe she might have responded in private ,it might be that she want's to keep it a secret for now . One thing i am sure of about the songtress is that she doen't flaunt her man on social media and i think she is trying to stick to that life style.For those of you asking questions like,is Drake dating Nicki Minaj, i guess this information has been able to answer that quesion.

But do you really want them to hook up?

More Celebrity gossip on http://updatenaija.com

(1) (Reply)

Photo:ex BBA Hotshot Karen Igho Finally Weds... A White Man / Why I Stopped Wearing Revealing Clothes- Bimbo Akintola / Оlamidiе In Sad Mооd,оvег Thе Dеath Оf His Clоsе Fѓiеnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.