Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Would You Please "Shag" Me Nicki? Is Drake Begging Nicki Minaj For $EX? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Please "Shag" Me Nicki? Is Drake Begging Nicki Minaj For $EX? (842 Views)

Afrocandy Slams Nicki Minaj For Stealing Her Style...(see Pics) / Hmmm....Drake Is Begging Nicki Minaj For $ex / Beautiful Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Pictures Of Men Who Begged Her For $ex Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Please "Shag" Me Nicki? Is Drake Begging Nicki Minaj For $EX? by fizyalasdair(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
A huge fan of Drake made a cartoon and Drizzy posted it on Instagram. The cartoon featured Nicki Minaj giving Drake a lap dance and asking — How about now?
Drake posted the HOT pic on the social media app and captioned it:
“@nickiminaj now?” a.k.a ‘Nicki could you get a little freaky with me now that you are single again?
I’m sure we can all remember last week when Nicki made the news with her new song where she said:
I never f*ked Wayne, I never fked Drake, all my life man f**k sake, If I did I would menage with em and let them eat my ass like a cupcake
SEE FULL POST FOR VIDEOS OF NICKI ROCKING DRAKE
Re: Would You Please "Shag" Me Nicki? Is Drake Begging Nicki Minaj For $EX? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
who wouldn't want to phuck nicki?

(1) (Reply)

BBA Hotshots Results, How Africa Voted. / Photos From 2014 Miss World.. Ms Rolene Strauss Of South Africa Wins + Agbani Da / Maheeda Tweets Her Love For Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.