Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days (1406 Views)

Zamfara State Official Jailed 29 Years Over Fertilizer Scam / Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari / Dr Akinwwunmi Adesina: How I Met President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by aboy247: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2014
According to Adesina , “over N776 billion ($4.8 billion) was estimated to have been lost to corruption or an average of N26 billion (162.5mln) annually while the system displaced the private sector while Nigerian farmers lost their dignity.”

Adesina said the Agricultural Transformation Agenda was begun using a three-stage approach of treating agriculture as a business rather than as a social or developmental issue, using the value chain approach of adding value to everything produced in Nigeria and ensuring a paradigm shift to agriculture which is the engine growth of the economy.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1030-adesina-how-fg-ended-40-years-n800bn-fertilizer-scam-in-90-days
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by RockMaxi: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Thumbs up to Adesina and FG. One more thing the FG should equally treat crude oil refining and power sector as a business rather than allowing unknown cabals milk us dry. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by PhockPhockMan: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2014
RockMaxi:
Thumbs up to Adesina and FG. One more thing the FG should equally treat crude oil refining and power sector as a business rather than allowing unknown cabals milk us dry. undecided

You're right.

1 Like

Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by Blackfire(m): 9:26am On Nov 04, 2014
even when my enemy is doing something good i will commend
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by cocoduck: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2014
don't mind them, the people who benefit from such scams are fighting tooth and claw to be in power so they will go back to business as usual.
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by PassingShot(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2014
This guy must be the best minister Nigeria has seen in a very long time. Well done Mr.
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by ichidodo: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Adesina is just spoiling show for thiefnub.u and his northern gambaris,these people own the fertilizer cartels that have held back our agriculture for years...

4 Likes

Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by ayo84(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2014
PassingShot:
This guy must be the best minister Nigeria has seen in a very long time. Well done Mr.

Best Minister my FOOT
show me an agriculture minister who is not an imperialist and who is not promoting the agendas of the global elite , i will doff my hat for him/her

Truth is He is spearheading Mosanto fertilisers, Mosanto Seeds, Mosanto everything
He is pushing terminator seeds that hold farmers hostage to the seed patent rights of corporations. He is pushing fertilisers that would destroy our soils for good.

Anyone who puts Monsanto in Charge of Ending Hunger in Nigeria is a DEVIL

Adeshina is going to be guilty for the murder of millions of Nigerians by the time he has finished his eugenics agenda in Nigeria
He is going to write his name in the history books of Lenin,Hitler who were all backed by illuminati,jewish corporations

1 Like

Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by ahmed486: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thumbs up to the FG another achievement of GEJ government
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
That's one of the reason they aint happy. Close down their source of thievery and they start fighting you

1 Like

Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by karlmax2: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
You will not see the rumour mongers here.
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by ahmed486: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
These are pure facts that they can't contend with.
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by karlmax2: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
ahmed486:
These are pure facts that they can't contend with.
of cause they can't face fact but thrive in propaganda
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by ahmed486: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
karlmax2:
of cause they can't face fact but thrive in propaganda

True, always waiting for bad news to criticize the government and now that there is Good news they cant speak
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by watchmyback: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
In as much as I don't support GEJ led govt ds is one minister dt hs done so much in d Agric sector with proven results, sentiments apart, unlike other minister rubbishing GEJ.
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by mrborntodoit: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thumbs up to the FG , I wish my people can open their eyes ,work hard and pray hard instead of ignorantly clamoring for war ,tribal discrimination and hate.

Only retards and lazy second-handed Nigerians would join politics for ready made cash.

A true Nigerian whose got a job already knows the change is here,Gej is the best President Nigeria ever .

The new generations should set their feet into politics if their hands and minds are clean .
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by 9jawear(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
ahmed486:

True, always waiting for bad news to criticize the government and now that there is Good news they cant speak

pls can the minister come out and clarify that the gmo seeds he is sharing to all the farmers is safe for Nigeria.

A lot of countries have banned gmos ..why is Nigeria introducing it.

This is not apc vs pdp propaganda .. This is about your health and your life ..

Please take time and do research about Gmos .. eugenics .rockafella foundation.

PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES AND FREE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY .... AND A PSEUDO SCIENTIST .. GMOS WOULD ELIMINATE OUR FOOD SOVEREIGNTY
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by 9jawear(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
watchmyback:
In as much as I don't support GEJ led govt ds is one minister dt hs done so much in d Agric sector with proven results, sentiments apart, unlike other minister rubbishing GEJ.

i too was a fan of the minister ... but the day i saw where ge worked before abd his backers.. i started to weep for NIGERIA.

THIS IS THE FIRST AGRIC MINISTER TO IMPLEMENT FULLY THE GLOBALIST AGENDA ...

ITS A POPULARION CONTROL STRAREGY ...

MOSANTO IS GOING TO BECOME THE SOLE SUPPLIER OF SEEDS N NIGERIA

FARMERS CANNOT GROW ANYTHING NATURALLY .. THEY HAVE TO USE MOSANTO FERTILIZERS .MOSANTO SEEDA ... MOSANTO HERBICIDES ...

HELL NO .. SOON YOUR CHILDREN WILL START DIEING FROM CANCER ....
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by dokiOloye(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
aboy247:
According to Adesina , “over N776 billion ($4.8 billion) was estimated to have been lost to corruption or an average of N26 billion (162.5mln) annually while the system displaced the private sector while Nigerian farmers lost their dignity.”

Adesina said the Agricultural Transformation Agenda was begun using a three-stage approach of treating agriculture as a business rather than as a social or developmental issue, using the value chain approach of adding value to everything produced in Nigeria and ensuring a paradigm shift to agriculture which is the engine growth of the economy.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1030-adesina-how-fg-ended-40-years-n800bn-fertilizer-scam-in-90-days
this is one of d reasons why alhaji ppl hate Jonathan so much cos that ministry used to be their exclusive reserve wc they were free to loot as much as they wanted.
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by 9jawear(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
yes i agree with the reforms .

But the sins of pushing the elite global agenda far outweighs his fertiliser reform..

DO YOU PPL ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT GMOS WOULD DO TO YOU ....
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by Sammy107d(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
So who are we prosecuting?

You've been plundering my house (the ministry), you tell me you've stopped, and now you want me to say thank you?
Re: Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days by Ezemust: 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
9jawear:
yes i agree with the reforms .

But the sins of pushing the elite global agenda far outweighs his fertiliser reform..

DO YOU PPL ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT GMOS WOULD DO TO YOU ....
guy! can u give us some peace here? with ur illuminati.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola, SAN Being Welcomed By The Election Commissioner Of India. PICS.. / Between Jonathan And Buhari Who Are You Going To Vote For In 2015 / Photos: Gen. Buhari Pictured Checking Out His New Twitter Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.