Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative (7714 Views)

What Is The Best Adsense Alternative 2015? / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives / Best Adsense Alternative For Nigerian Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Danyl:
guy how r u doing it? pls how many unique visitors do u hv every day and how many page views...? am on ibloggos.com but hvnt bn seeing much frm dem.
i get up to 900-1200 unique visitor and mostly 1500-2000 daily pageviews. It is simple o just be commenting on top blogs with ur "<a href" link.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Danyl(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2014
Infohelp:

i get up to 900-1200 unique visitor and mostly 1500-2000 daily pageviews. It is simple o just be commenting on top blogs with ur "<a href" link.
I see. ok then. but that rate is small but little by little it gathers.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
So funny that Infohelp is no longer using the best google adsense alternative on his blog.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
njuwo:
So funny that Infohelp is no longer using the best google adsense alternative on his blog.
i'm still using it o
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Infohelp:

i'm still using it o
I just checked your blog o, I only saw Konga and that naijaexplorer ad. Remember you put that alternative on your blog posts before but now they are no longer on your blog posts. And by the way that alternativead is so slow. Since i joined. 0.12 dollars. Only one click, one click o. My mind is telling me that people are clicking it but they are not counting for cause they don't want me to chop their pepper. I'm thinking of even flying them off sef, google adsense is the oganigwe of them all.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
njuwo:
I just checked your blog o, I only saw Konga and that naijaexplorer ad. Remember you put that alternative on your blog posts before but now they are no longer on your blog posts. And by the way that alternativead is so slow. Since i joined. 0.12 dollars. Only one click, one click o. My mind is telling me that people are clicking it but they are not counting for cause they don't want me to chop their pepper. I'm thinking of even flying them off sef, google adsense is the oganigwe of them all.
depending on how u place it. I have 4,000 impressions and 38 clicks.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by njuwo(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
Infohelp:

depending on how u place it. I have 4,000 impressions and 38 clicks.
How you place them
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
njuwo:
How you place them
ya! Make them where readers will be tempted to click
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by persea2002: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hello everyone, I present a good option to monetize your website. It is adtomatik where you can increases your revenue, generates hight fill rates and It has worldwide reach. I highly recommend it.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
Infohelp:

sssshhhh! I'm the nicest person u will ever meet... And fleps, i hope u know what i said was just like.... Nt an insult bt if u find it as such, sorry...
Nigerian mentallity, how will you call someone a cow and later say is not an insult.

Pls tell me what then it is
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by jaylister(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
subscribe to my blog www.aprokoBlog.com , thats the topic am writting now
Shollay20:
Please how do i add facebook follower and twitter follower at the bottom/footer on my blog?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by jaylister(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
subscribe to my blog www.Aprokoblog.com am working on the topic now
Shollay20:
Please how do i add facebook follower and twitter follower at the bottom/footer on my blog?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by emmachine1: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Hello guys, i just saw the post and since i work with alternative Adverts i wish to clarify some issue.
1. Email verification, if you do not get your confirmation email always check spam folder as well.
2. Ads code follow the link to watch a short video tutorial on how to generate ads code
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0qKGTQH7qc
3. PPC/CPM, what you saw when you logged in is just the minimum we have set it does not mean that is what we pay, online ads is a bidding system and the highest bidder always win, we allow advertisers to set what they want to pay we can only control the minimum but no maximum.
4. Pay out, some are asking how long it will take to make $100, it depends on your website traffic if you have good traffic you will make that in less than. But it is unfortunate some want to make it over night you need to ask the old time bloggers who now make millions monthly try to find out what life was like some years back. But on our system average blogger can make over $100 monthly.

www.247news.com.ng
www.
are the small blogs that has been with us for a log time now

And for us to have the top newspaper website as publishers means we are ready for business, see some below
The Punch
The Nation
Vanguard
Complete sport
Nigeria Tribune
Daily post
nigerianpilot.com
Hottestgist.com
Nigeriabusinessdirectory.com
hottestgist.com

We our website site www.alternativeadverts.com has become the most visited website in Africa, look at the screenshot for details

Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by emmachine1: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
You are welcome to try our system, we may not be as big as Google but i can assure that there is none else to compare us with in Africa as for today, the statistics speak for us.

Feel free to let us know your observations we are open to suggestion as a growing company.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Gyarados(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2015
This is real , legit or scam ?
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by emmachine1: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Go to the following websites are more to find out
The Punch
The Nation
Vanguard
Complete sport
Nigeria Tribune
Daily post
nigerianpilot.com
Hottestgist.com
hottestgist.com
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by nansng: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emanuel, Thanks for the follow up here.I registered as a publisher today,placed the codes on my blog but I didnt see the updates.. I only
saw the A logo..what could be wrong.

emmachine1:
Go to the following websites are more to find out
The Punch
The Nation
Vanguard
Complete sport
Nigeria Tribune
Daily post
nigerianpilot.com
Hottestgist.com
hottestgist.com

Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by emmachine1: 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Contact the tech team directly via the email address info@alternativeadverts.com and ask them to help you generate the code or follow this link to contact them http://www.alternativeadverts.com/online/contact.php
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by owenyan: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
hello,i have a blog www.carenewsng.com but i don't no how to get money on it can some one help me out to check my website www.carenewsng.com and get back with what im going to do
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
owenyan:
hello,i have a blog www.carenewsng.com but i don't no how to get money on it can some one help me out to check my website www.carenewsng.com and get back with what im going to do
Change ur blogs template it looks messy guy. Then try to posts up to 20 topics daily then apply for Adsense.
Re: I Just Found The Best Adsense Alternative by Galant9ja: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
Seo optimized,Free browsing cheats,unlimited credit airtime and 3GB,5GB,1GB On mtn airtel glo, and etisalat @ http://www.galant9ja.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Web4africa.net Is A Fraud And They Are Already Scamming Me. / How Can I Turn A Web Page Into A Jpg Picture File / 10 Online Security Tips You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.