Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Foul Language By Tout (agbero) To Our Mater - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Foul Language By Tout (agbero) To Our Mater (813 Views)

Difficult Words In Ebira Language Translated To English Language By @binoosmart / People And Foul Tongue,why Is It A Way Of Life? / Neglect Of Igbo Language By Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foul Language By Tout (agbero) To Our Mater by MASAKAR(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2014
It has been discovered with dismay the incessant attitude of tout/ Agbero, that whenever they are playing or fighting they use to abuse their parent most especially their Mater (mother).
Infact, I don't really know what prompted this incorrigible behaviour and I don't know if anyone can tell me the afortiori for this balderdash and obnoxious talks. For instance you will be hearing something like this..... Aye iyalaya e, Iku a pa iya e, Se iya e n si were ni, Aye iya ko ni daa, Won bi Iyalaya da. Etc. This attitude common amongs the yorubas and I don't know whether Igbos and Hausa does the same. Now, why are they abusing their precious and vicious Mater?
Re: Foul Language By Tout (agbero) To Our Mater by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2014
if you ask me na who I go ask
Re: Foul Language By Tout (agbero) To Our Mater by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
OP,why don't you change all the "agbero" in your post to "nairalander". Agberos are actually better than some nairalanders.
Ayamlaykorn

(1) (Reply)

New Ayangbunren Of Ikorodu Emerges / 15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian / Effect Of Pigin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.