Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Difficult Words In Ebira Language Translated To English Language By @binoosmart - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Difficult Words In Ebira Language Translated To English Language By @binoosmart (4212 Views)

Love In Ebira Language / The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) / Ebira Has Elements Of Igbo In It Or Am I Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficult Words In Ebira Language Translated To English Language By @binoosmart by Ebiragirl(f): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Difficult Words In Ebira Language Translated To English Language By @Binoosmart
With a lot of effort I have been able to write Ebira Names and their meaning just the little I could I guess, so right now I am bringing to you some difficult words in Ebira language you may not know exist or you have probably heard it before but don’t know the meaning, just read bookmark this page or save, print the page for future use also though any way is a way just make things simple for yourself.
Mind you some of these words you may know but don’t actually know what it is used for or you may not know the true meaning of the words. see full list of words on
ebiraland
Re: Difficult Words In Ebira Language Translated To English Language By @binoosmart by YusufTheGreat: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
Etemeya
Re: Difficult Words In Ebira Language Translated To English Language By @binoosmart by babyfaceafrica: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2019
anebira wa a dayi?

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Ashawo (in Hausa) - The Hausa Cast Ep.2 / Why The Igbo Will Also Commemorate Their Queen Moremi Ajesoro - Igbodefender.com / The White And African American Views On Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.