Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Opinion on Atiku's Candidacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion on Atiku's Candidacy (654 Views)

An Excerpt From El-rufai’s Book ‘the Accidental Public Servant’ On Atiku AGAIN! / I Saw This On Atiku's Page / The EFCC Report On Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion on Atiku's Candidacy by Keky(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Just read the transcript of Atiku's press conference . This man seem to be very knowledgeable.

If he is being honest I see no reason why I won`t vote for him if he wins Apc Primary. Yes Atiku may have been corrupt before, but I do believe people change for the better, and I give him the benefit of the doubt. I used to be his greatest critic but he seem to have a sense of purpose.

I give him the benefit of the doubt because he has not only played a refined type of politics, but he has been detailing solutions.

Atiku's campaign is the most properly coordinated ever in this nation. At least Atiku Abubakar is giving us what we should expect if elected. Something you can't find other candidates doing.

BUHARI SHOULD BE PRESIDENT!BUHARI SHOULD BE PRESIDENT!! WHY? HE IS NOT CORRUPT,HE HAS NO HOUSE IN ABUJA and we pretend 2 b intellectuals smiley.
Buhari has not discussed the way forward but all what his fanboys have are his 80s achievement. This is 2014.

Anybody can condemn this government much more than Buhari can. Has he proffered solutions to any of the problems?

What we need now is someone who has the right solutions to move this country forward. We don't need any bloody history class.

I'm not a politician but how do U want to convince me as an electorate to vote for U? Show me ur plans! Only Atiku has been able to do this.

So far so good, Atiku has to be the most outstandingl Candidate we have in Nigeria. Great campaign. Great personality.

I'm personally very proud of the man. If you want to keep talking about his misdeeds while in office, take a look in the mirror. That he's had a terrible past in politics does not make him any less qualified if he shows signs of change and acts it.

Like I said, if Atiku runs for President, I will not only vote for him but also convince people to vote for him.

Thank You

Transcipt of the Press Conference.
http://atiku.org/2015/news_events/world-press-conference-on-recent-terror-attacks-in-the-north-east/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Health Workers Threaten Indefinite Strike / With Falling Crude Oil Prices, Lets Turn To Our Ecological Crude Account / Am Greatly Indebted To Obasanjo- Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.