Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

My Recent Animation Shots. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Recent Animation Shots. (1280 Views)

Please Rate My Recent Business Card Design / Please Rate My Recent Logo Design / Checkout My Recent Logo Design Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Animation Shots. by reidkrugger(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2014
My Beloved NairaLanders from the Graphic section, How are you doing. Its Your usual suspect from whatever neighbourhood that you want to see him as delivering a post even though i dont like been seen as a Villain. Ok, so as usual my talk is about Animation and i've gat some for ya'll if you havent seen em in another thread before now that is and they where all made and rendered within five weeks tops.
IT'S A LIE somebody shouted but NO... it's the truth. How did i do this then. I simply re-used the existing model but sometimes doing a re-rig from CAT to Custom Bones and maybe doing a bit of texture. Everything in the scene is simple except for when i use bones and that's because i have to wire expressions and all that. Anyways Here are two of em latest shots and now that they are here, i hope this answers the questions of a lot of critics out there that say "He can only do a dance Animation" which has turned out not to be true. So here we go.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqHd2CKiXfI[url][/url]

And this other shot from last week.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMF5CoHOCc[url][/url]

Enjoy.
Re: My Recent Animation Shots. by spywareczar(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2014
cool
Re: My Recent Animation Shots. by reidkrugger(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
spywareczar:
cool

Weird, but thanks. Spyware say what's on your mind o. Don't mind how we do. LOl.
And Where's Dolemite?
Re: My Recent Animation Shots. by prof800(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Good work.

Greater emphasis was on the animation.
Re: My Recent Animation Shots. by reidkrugger(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
prof800:

Good work.

Greater emphasis was on the animation.

Thanks Prof. Always Supportive and Encouraging. Thanks alot.
Re: My Recent Animation Shots. by spywareczar(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
reidkrugger:

Weird, but thanks. Spyware say what's on your mind o. Don't mind how we do. LOl.
And Where's Dolemite?
lol, u should know by now that I'm kinda a troll don't take seriously except we are talking about business, I actually admire your animations, the only problem is your character models and environment
Re: My Recent Animation Shots. by reidkrugger(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
spywareczar:
lol, u should know by now that I'm kinda a troll don't take seriously except we are talking about business, I actually admire your animations, the only problem is your character models and environment

Well Thanks Man, i appreciate. And its a good thing that you are into 3D now so you'll understand why i dont fill the scene with a lot of polygons in terms of environment and everything is generally simple. Matter of fact, i'm looking for a way to run away from rendering anything.

(1) (Reply)

The Man That Wants To Set World’s Longest Work Of Art On Canvas / 12 Things I Let Go In 2015 That Was Imperative To My Growth / 3d Painting on wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.