Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov (1070 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Nnamdi Kanu’s Case ADJOURNED To 18th Of Nov. 2015 / Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2008
Please everybody I want you to solve this puzzle and arrange them into a letter that someone can read or know the full meanings. those who have the correct answers would be contacted on the 1st of December for a cool rewards!

Start now and do the math’s yourself. please this is not a joke matter, it is for real.

DNALARIAN
EHTTSEB
AIREGINBEW
MUROFSI
GNIHSIWLLA
SREBEMEM
YPPAHASSAMXNOITARBELEC

SEUN, you can do the maths yourself too grin Please send me your answers to ericstan1970@yahoo.com or sms me at 07026061545, i will review the answers to this puzzle on the 1st of DEC and those who got the correct answers will be contacted for their rewards on the 1st of DEC. Gud luck!!!
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by Bolarge(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2008
U haven't given us enough incentives to get the cerebral neurons firing in this direction. grin
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
@Bolarge, Let me give una a small idea of this puzzle, in a letter of this DNALARIAN, goes like this, NAIRALAND!!!!!!!!, you see, you use your brain to rethink and get the answer, now I have given the answer of the first line, now I need the remaining answers now, big prizes are still waiting for those who got the correct answers.
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by MrCrackles(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2008
So there are no spaces for dumbos?!
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2008
goldenval:

@Bolarge, Let me give una a small idea of this puzzle, in a letter of this DNALARIAN, goes like this, NAIRALAND!!!!!!!!, you see, you use your brain to rethink and get the answer, now I have given the answer of the first line, now I need the remaining answers now, big prizes are still waiting for those who got the correct answers.

I guess you think that everyone on nairaland is a kid.
Dude, there's enough room for jokes and puzzle in the joke section of nairaland.
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2008
@NUZO, i don't mean no JOKE but serious business!, i mean it, if you think your smart, why can't you solve the puzzle undecided
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2008
Then in a letter of EHTTSEB, i can see something that can be form into BEST THE, then what will be this AIREGINBEW?
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by Motunmi: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2008
Hi goldenval,

I just sent you a mail now. pls check.

Thanks
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by c33b33(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2008
NOv 31st?!!! of which year?i go sha send you sms before 30th cool
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2008
@Motun mi, Got your email and i will contact you via email on the 1st of DEC, for your gift if you got the answers, @c33b33 , no problem, i will wait for your sms. Thanks all
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
I thank those who sent me an email with their answers to this puzzle. Remember that a great prizes would be given out by me on the 1st of DEC. Thank you all
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
I thank those who sent me an email with their answers to this puzzle. Remember that a great prizes would be given out by me on the 1st of DEC. Thank you all
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2008
Time wait for nobody and thanks for those who respond to this puzzle.
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2008
A week to go!!!!!,
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by RibaduFan(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2008
moderator kindly move to the joke section, it is taking unneccessary space
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2008
@yemmyse, This is not a joke matter but i mean what i just said!, If you can solve this puzzle your self, then send me an email with your answers and wait till 1st of Dec which is next week, for the results, am given away 5 prizes to lucky 5 winners!!!!. This is not a joke please!!.
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2008
Still want to thank those who respond to my puzzle here and my answer of this puzzle will be post on Monday being 1st of Dec together with the names of those who got the answers plus their prizes will be given to them before Tuesday to Wednesday for those not living in Lagos.

Thanks all.
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by faoni572(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2008
@goldenval, I have replied you with the answer as you demanded
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2008
Got your message, thanks and wait for my respond 1st of next month!
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2008
Four days to go!, who will take the prize!!!!!!, i will be given away prize worth N10,000 only!!!, if you think you can solve this puzzle, then write me now and wait for name winner on Monday being 1st of Dec.
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by klarry79: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2008
Nairaland Puzzle Posted By GoldenVal

Hello there

I think I have been able to decipher your puzzle but you might need to check some of ur spellings
Pls confirm that the puzzle is correct as is so I can post my solution

Cheers
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
my puzzle is correct!!!!!!
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by klarry79: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2008
My award winning entry has been posted. Expecting the prize right now
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2008
@ Klarry79, Got your text and would be contacted you by Monday.

Thanks for those who keep on sending their answers.

Here are my prizes.

1st prize: Recharge Card worth N3000
2nd prize: Recharge card worth N2500
3rd prize: Recharge Card worth N 2000
4th prize: Recharge Card Worth N 1500
5th prize: Recharge Card worth : N 1000

Meanwhile. Winners will be contacted via Txt, Email and here also while the prize will be given to them On Monday or Tuesday.

Good luck !!!!
Re: Wise People Are Needed Very Urgent, Application Closes On 31st Of Nov by goldenval(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2008
TODAY IS THE 1ST OF DEC AND I DID PROMISE THAT I WILL BE LISTING THE NAMES OF THOSE THAT ANSWERED MY PUZZLE. HERE IS THE ANSWER OF MY PUZZLE. NAIRALAND THE BEST NIGERIA WEB FORUM IS WISHING ALL MEMEBERS A HAPPY XMASS CELEBRATION

Congratulation to, Bimbo, sholabanke, cuteness01 , Opeyemi Grace and klarry79. THESE ARE THOSE WHO SENT ME AN EMAIL AND SMS TO MY FONE WHILE OTHERS FAILLED BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET THE CORRECT ANSWERS!.

1ST WINNER IS USER: cuteness01: N3000
2ND WINNER IS USER: Bimbo ; N2500
3RD WINNER: OPEYEMI GRACE N 2000
4TH WINNER: KLARRY79: N 1500
5TH WINNER: sholabanke: N 1000

PLEASE I WOULD WANT YOU TO TEXT ME TODAY AND TELL ME THE KIND OF RECHARECARD OF YOUR CHOICE YOU NEEDS AND I WOULD SENT IT VIA YOUR FONE.!!!

ERIC

07086551843 OR 07026061545

(1) (Reply)

North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) / ????? / Okonjo-iweala, Omobola, Duke, Pepple In Last Eight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.