Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) (1065 Views)

Only South/east Has No INEC Commmisioner / Nigeria, Poorly Managed For Eight Years – Obasanjo / A Thread For Only South East And South Southerners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Becomrich0: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2010
Balewa Northerner
Ironsi  southerner  ( six month before the north over thrown him)
Gowon  Northerner
Muritala   Northerner
Obasanjo Southerner
Shagari  Northerner
Buhari  Northerner
IBB Northerner
Sonekan southerner (81 days  before the north over thrown him)
Abacha Northerner
Abdusalami   Northerner
Yar Adua  Northerner

So you can see only Obasanjo is the southerner that have stay more than 1 years as President of Nigeria.

Rotation

South   Obasanjo
North    Yar Adua
?            South or North ?
Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by ifele(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
thats true bro. thanks. Maybe Yorubas gotta form their own country and get out of Nigeria.
Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2010
Huh??
Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by formunt(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2010
OOO  my God look what had gone rotten. May the Lord help us to make this known to blind Nigerian and hope they would see the season why the North should take a brake
Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Becomrich0: 6:01am On Jul 05, 2010
Here is my point, if you use PDP zoning. It is the turn of the south to present a president.  PDP did not say South south or south east or yorubas, PDP said south. so anyone from the south can be president.  Really The north does not stand a chance by PDP zone. What about if Yar adua lost the second term. ? You can look at it from both ways.

That why the solution may be to create two countries.  we better do it before the election. It would be war, look IBB is a coup plotter. Him and his boys would have problem him lossing. He does not care, He killed his best friend. So understand the mind set of IBB. While the south would go to war , if they do not retain the president.

Either you remove  1.  yorubas,edo,delta and bayelsa and get rid of Jonathan into the new country.  Or  2.  remove the whole of the south from the river niger and benue which some northerner may prefer option 1 than 2  since they would complain they have no oil.

Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Vindy: 7:45am On Jul 05, 2010
IBB and co can do whatever they power is not going back to the north. The south south has fed them 4 a very long time, is it not proper 4 them to have a shot at it. There was Zoning b4 Atiku and D likes of Zakafit A.IBB is broke he wants to refill his tanks with D petro Dollars again. Mad men.
Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Jarus(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2010
Becomrich0:

Here is my point, if you use PDP zoning. It is the turn of the south to present a president. PDP did not say South south or south east or yorubas, PDP said south. so anyone from the south can be president. Really The north does not stand a chance by PDP zone. What about if Yar adua lost the second term. ? You can look at it from both ways.
That why the solution may be to create two countries. we better do it before the election. It would be war, look IBB is a coup plotter. Him and his boys would have problem him lossing. He does not care, He killed his best friend. So understand the mind set of IBB. While the south would go to war , if they do not retain the president.

Either you remove 1. yorubas,edo,delta and bayelsa and get rid of Jonathan into the new country. Or 2. remove the whole of the south from the river niger and benue which some northerner may prefer option 1 than 2 since they would complain they have no oil.

First correct sentence I read from Becomrich.
Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Becomrich0: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2010
vindy, Does the list above look as a nation ,were there would be peace.   I dont think you know IBB, he killed his best friend from high school or secondary . so dont think your lifes means anythink to him.  IBB was the man best man at his wedding, their were like brother.  And you think, there would be war in 2011. Do you know how many people IBB killed during his govt , more than 500 coup plotter, he claim. IBB and the northern General would not allow the north to remain minority.  Or you think Jonathan would resign and give up for him.

You people want it or not, your best solution at this moment to save the lifes of Million of people is to remove the Yorubas,edo,delta into Benin republic or form a country for us to save the life of million.

IBB motto is there is NO permanent friend and NO permanent enermy.  He and his group would terminate anyone and anything in thier way, if you keep the north minority. He has been involve in several coup in Nigeria.  Look at the list, Only obasanjo use more than 1 year as president from the south.

You have no choice than remove the Yorubas,edo and delta and form a country. we declear a nation out of Nigeria . We want every  God  fearing country to  recognise as  a country for the sake of peace. And also the United nation. So as to save millions of life from a civil war. Life of people should be above individual desire or ambition for power.  Until you people get yourself. When you are ready to talk call us back. Ecowas and AU should recognise  us as a country, to save the life of 15,000,000 people.

i dont think you know ibb.  this is our  flag for the last 60 years.

Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by seanet02: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
Na True talk, northern leaders are too selfishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Becomrich0: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
You see, Brigadier-General Samuel Ademulegun , the man they killed before the civil war, which lead to our civil war, my step mother is his relation, cousin kind of. So Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB , gowon and all of them were under him. Nigeria had only two Brigadier-General . So I know how the story is .

another member of my family, a member of the third marine commando, who did not want to go to war, was also killed.

What you do not know is that my name was given to me because of the civil war. my father ship was shoot down and they assumed I was an orphan.  When they had he was alive, that was when Gani fawehinmi 
step mother send my name segun, which mean victory. 

In war children become Orphan, many of your children would end up orphan. This is why I am trying to save your lifes. My name segun is connected to the nigeria civil war.
Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Becomrich0: 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
ti inu ba jo ni, to ba jo omo eni, tara ani la kuku gba nu.

Non-Oil Revenue in billion
year  revenue yoruba contribution
2002  501.0  400.8
2003 500.8 400.
2004   565.7 452
2005   785.1 628
2006 677.5 541.6

When you use the 2006 figure 541.6 if we leave  We would have at least 541 billion.   
When you add the amount of money the 10 states collected from the federal govt. We would have over 200 billion still left.
Even after we paid the state and local govt just using the non oil revenue alone. So why should we be scare, 
after 34 years without federal govt project Yoruba ronu.
Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Becomrich0: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
Fo you to understand the satellite pictures. they have open up most part of nigeria on google earth. over 85%, it would be close to impossible to rig 2011 election. 

Where is the average town in the north has width of 0.22 and length of 0.25 = the area would be

0.22 X 0.25 = 0.055  sq km

But when you look at mega lagos.

the area is 23 X 37  =   851 sq km

Now if you want to find out how many average town in the north is in lagos.   you divided 851 sa km by 0.055 sq km.

851 / 0.055 = 15472.727 towns

Now if you divided by the 19 state in the north.

15472.727/19 =  814.354  towns  that would be produce from lagos only.

If you count those small town in the north. there are no state with 814 towns in the north.

The south is more populated than the North.

Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Becomrich0: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
see

Re: North Ruled For 40 Years.obasanjo Is The Only South That Stay 1 Year(office) by Becomrich0: 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
when you look at the figure in 2010, you would see all the 10 states and including local govt got just 27 billion last month. 27 X 12 month. Which give you N324 billion a year. And when you use the 2006 non oil revenue.   

541- 324= 225 billion

We still have N225 billion from non oil revenue generated from Yorubaland.   Which can be use for project each year.

The federal govt of Nigeria does not do any project worth N10 billion in Yorubas, we are talking about N225 billion.

For 34 years the federal govt of Nigeria since they move to abuja have done nothing for our people. the only project was the third mainland bridge.  they are just taken from us.

The federal govt of nigeria have not build a university in Yorubaland for nearly 3 decade but our population have doubled.  The federal govt have not build really any school for our people in the last 30 years.

The federal of nigeria have not completed any single road .

We do not need the federal government of Nigeria. We do not need abuja. We can stand on our own without the federal. Oil revenue from nigeria have not impact on us. I have used non oil revenue to base my calculation.

Yorubas do not need the federal govt of Nigeria. they do nothing for us. after 34 years of no project from the federal govt. Yorubas do not need the federal govt of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of A True Leader? / Senate Fails To Form Quorum, Postpones Passage Of Pib Bill / BREAKING NEWS: INEC POSTPONES NASS ELECTIONS TO MONDAY 4th APRIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.