Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria (9328 Views)

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by Queensashy: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
sammer4life:
ESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down...... coolESUTH....... "manufacturers" of hard core criminals in the south east....... Quote me make thunder strike you down......

When a bastard writes a word you will definitely know. Hardcore criminals I think your dad is their HOD
Re: University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria by IQvectors: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2021
There is no university with worst graduate. And BTW are you relying on mere assumptions or you saw an entire graduate from those universities you pointed out worthless

You should think hard before you create a thread, many of those graduate could have saw the crap you wrote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Project Topics In English Language / Who Is To Be Blamed For Examination Malpractices In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.