Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis (2791 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by iamjane(f): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
One man who is out to open many old “secrets”
in the Catholic church is Pope Francis.

Some of the beliefs that are held in the church
but contrary to the loving nature of God are now
being set aside by the Pope who was recently
named The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine.

In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said:

"Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful
contemplation we have gained a new
understanding of certain dogmas. The church no
longer believes in a literal hell where people
suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the
infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a
friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to
condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of
Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device.
Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul,
which like all souls ultimately will be united in
love with God
."

In a shocking speech that is reverberating across
the world, Pope Francis declared that:

"All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-lifeand the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God."

Source: www.deltanewsroom.com/?p=2827
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by morefire: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
lol
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by psucc(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Whose report do we believe: man's or God's?
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by laykhorn(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
If this report is anything to go by, This man can't just stop amazing me. If everyone takes religion like this, tolerance and empathy won't be a problem and we'll be living in a better world

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by iamjane(f): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
I'd like to hear from the Catholic faithfuls

One statement in the Pope’s speech has sent
traditionalists into a fit of confusion and
hysteria…

“God is changing and evolving as we are, For God lives in us and in our hearts. When we spread love and kindness in the world, we touch our own divinity and recognize it. The Bible is a beautiful holy book, but like all great and ancient works, some passages are outdated. Some even call for intolerance or judgement. The time has come to see these verses as later interpolations, contrary to the message of love and truth, which otherwise radiates through scripture. In accordance with our new understanding, we will begin to ordain women as cardinals, bishops and priests. In the future, it is my hope that we will have a woman pope one day. Let no door be closed to women that is open to men!”
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by nora544: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
laykhorn:
If this report is anything to go by, This man can't just stop amazing me. If everyone takes religion like this, tolerance and empathy won't be a problem and we'll be living in a better world

Thank you you wrote what I feel about this man because he is like a real christian should be and we can learn from him.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by menix(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Chaiii!!!!!
Uwa is coming to an end oo nd I ve not returned all d finz I stole in my primary school nd seek 4 4giveness..

Buh seriously if hell no dey tompolo wuld b a small boii were I dey...
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by wunderkiind(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
the real source must be FNN. Now that sounds better. Otherwise, its still a joke!
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by Expressions(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2014
This is a hoax as it has not been verified as authentic news since a year ago when it was first fabricated
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by iamjane(f): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1574420/breaking-news-there-no-hell

Expressions:
This is a hoax as it has not been verified as authentic news since a year ago when it was first fabricated
that's true. Thanks
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by drwebs: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
I have always doubted the authenticity of this man's words as regards the Christian faith and sometimes, I wonder if he's a christian, and most times I don't believe in what he says even if he's the Pope because I'm very well aware of the way through which got such position.

IS THIS MAN SAYING THE MIND OF GOD?
I doubt if he is. The Bible made it very clear about heaven and earth. If this man alleges that there is no hell, he's also saying there's no heaven. This makes me to ask if he's a christian because even Jesus Christ referred to heaven and hell. In fact when Jesus Christ died, he was sent to hell because the sin of the world was laid upon him. When his attornment for sin was accepted, he fought with Lucifer and won and was then raised back to life.
Papa Abraham was sent to Aedis(a part of hell where righteous people inhabited till after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ) and the Rich man was in hell.

Now, there no doubt God is a God of Love and Jesus Christ himself did not judge the woman who was caught in the act of adultery but said we should forgive in order to bring them out of darkness into light, because if that woman dies in her sin, she'll go to hell and it is not his will that any man perish. But for those whom we are not able to save from destruction before the judgement day of Christ, they will be sent to hell.

Brothers and sisters, there's heaven and there's hell, let's not be deceived by those
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
So Pope Francis is now telling you foolish christians that; [Leveticus 18:22] is now outdated, since he claims his church is now big enough to accommodate heterosexuals & homosexuals?

Christians are really in deep shiiit. By the time you foolish christians wake from the deception of the Church & Imperialist, I would have attained God realization & created more planets just like my fellow extra-terrestrials from planet Rizq in the 19th Galaxy that visited earth via a planet-ship known as Nibiru.

In the mean time, y'all should continue sleeping and expecting the return of Jesus.
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by gatiano(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
pope mixing truth with lies, anyways all is lies. there is difference between hell and fire and between heaven and hereafter.
heaven and hell are a condition of life, that is why people always have had dreams of heavens or hell. they described it as a beautiful place, filled with wealth, it only signifies good life that can be experienced here now and/or hereafter without dieing.
the flame is what nobody has seen, it is more scientific, every single of the atom is going to be bursting into flame for a very longtime, how long it will take to kill a person, nobody knows. but for example, if it burn for 1000 years, it will will take 3000 years to cool down.

Hereafter, it is here on earth after the wicked must have been driven into the flames, the Hereafter is what even the angels have not seen, not even Jesus. the looks of the place is only known to GOD alone.
which means the flame will be burning on one part of the earth, and on the same earth will be Hereafter.

Adam and Eve (the whiteman), were not the first, perhaps not in the first a lot of people (black and the native indians and indians). others are just 6500 years old is japanese, chinese is 6300 years old, caucasian is 6100 years this year. The black people as far as we could record is 76 trillion years old. do you thing these people can beat us in anything?
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by iamjane(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
gatiano:
pope mixing truth with lies, anyways all is lies. there is difference between hell and fire and between heaven and hereafter.
heaven and hell are a condition of life
, that is why people always have had dreams of heavens or hell. they described it as a beautiful place, filled with wealth, it only signifies good life that can be experienced here now and/or hereafter without dieing.
the flame is what nobody has seen, it is more scientific, every single of the atom is going to be bursting into flame for a very longtime, how long it will take to kill a person, nobody knows. but for example, if it burn for 1000 years, it will will take 3000 years to cool down.

Hereafter, it is here on earth after the wicked must have been driven into the flames, the Hereafter is what even the angels have not seen, not even Jesus. the looks of the place is only known to GOD alone.
which means the flame will be burning on one part of the earth, and on the same earth will be Hereafter.

Adam and Eve (the whiteman), were not the first, perhaps not in the first a lot of people (black and the native indians and indians). others are just 6500 years old is japanese, chinese is 6300 years old, caucasian is 6100 years this year. The black people as far as we could record is 76 trillion years old. do you thing these people can beat us in anything?
Hmm making sense
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by Boss13: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pope Francis - I must confess I admire you. You were ordained pope for a reason.

The pope just revealed the truth. There is no hellfire and all religion are true.
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
iamjane:
One man who is out to open many old “secrets”
in the Catholic church is Pope Francis.

Some of the beliefs that are held in the church
but contrary to the loving nature of God are now
being set aside by the Pope who was recently
named The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine.

In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said:

"Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful
contemplation we have gained a new
understanding of certain dogmas. The church no
longer believes in a literal hell where people
suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the
infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a
friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to
condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of
Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device.
Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul,
which like all souls ultimately will be united in
love with God
."

In a shocking speech that is reverberating across
the world, Pope Francis declared that:

"All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-lifeand the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God."

Source: www.deltanewsroom.com/?p=2827

you .
your story.....
your source....is false.....he never said such

1 Like

Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by HARMONIEE: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2014
If what you wrote is true.

I expect him to say more than that.

Besides what more should I expect from Lucifer's boys?

Popes are demonic take it or leave it.
Idol worshipping demons from the entrails of hell.
They invent all these lies to bind people to sin and condemnation..
Read Mark 7:7ff

And about what the blind demon said read 2 Timothy 3:16
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by HARMONIEE: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Zoharariel:
So Pope Francis is now telling you foolish christians that; [Leveticus 18:22] is now outdated, since he claims his church is now big enough to accommodate heterosexuals & homosexuals?

Christians are really in deep shiiit. By the time you foolish christians wake from the deception of the Church & Imperialist, I would have attained God realization & created more planets just like my fellow extra-terrestrials from planet Rizq in the 19th Galaxy that visited earth via a planet-ship known as Nibiru.

In the mean time, y'all should continue sleeping and expecting the return of Jesus.
remind me the name of your religion please? smiley
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by HARMONIEE: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2014
gatiano:
heaven and hell are a condition of life, that is why people always have had dreams of heavens or hell. they described it as a beautiful place, filled with wealth, it only signifies good life that can be experienced here now and/or hereafter without dieing.

thats what the demon that founded Jehovah witness taught people, that there is no hell fire, whereas his own "new world translation" (bible) calls it a "BLAZING" fire

Read Luke 16:24. (preferably on the NWT Bible)

What a confused demon.
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by iamjane(f): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Darkrebel:

you .
your story.....
your source....is false.....he never said such
yea. Already acknowledged that. Read through the comments
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by edogho(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Zoharariel:

gringrin COW DUNG, HIGHNESS TINS gringrin rizo ko, rizla ni
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by gatiano(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
give your location of heaven or hell, where can they be? some will point to the sky, saying heaven is up, Ok no arguements, not that it makes sense. now where is hell, they say it is the bottomless pit or it is deep down in the earthcrust and it is several times hotter than the sun. now tell your own, where is hell and where is heaven?

HARMONIEE:
thats what the demon that founded Jehovah witness taught people, that there is no hell fire, whereas his own "new world translation" (bible) calls it a "BLAZING" fire

Read Luke 16:24. (preferably on the NWT Bible)

What a confused demon.
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by Chammypresh1(f): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dis is wat i call joblessness.........MAKE UNA LEAVE CATHOLIC CHURCH ALONE NA........POPE FRANCIS NO TALK ANYTIN. BLASPHEMY,mind wat u say abt men of God. #drops ma pen
Re: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Anybody who believes this post or what the dumb OP posted here can also believe that Buhari will be made a saint in the catholic church if he dies... Tufiakwa. A lot of dafts on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Enoch EXPOSED! / The Immense Territory Ruled Over By Alaafin Sango Of Oyo, Africa's Greatest King / Check Out Inspirational & Quotable Quotes By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.