Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose (3350 Views)

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis / “there Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real” - Pope Francis / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by fyneus(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
One man who is out to open many old "secrets" in the Catholic church is Pope Francis. Some of the beliefs that are held in the church but contrary to the loving nature of God are now being set aside by the Pope who was recently name The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine,

In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said:
"Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity... Read more http://www.jaketrust..com/2013/12/breaking-news-there-is-no-hell-fire.html

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Adedayolayo(f): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
Heaven is real, hell is equally real. Truly God is love but hell is real. It is designed for the ungodly.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
fyneus:
One man who is out to open many old "secrets" in the Catholic church is Pope Francis. Some of the beliefs that are held in the church but contrary to the loving nature of God are now being set aside by the Pope who was recently name The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine,

In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said:
"Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity... Read more http://www.jaketrust..com/2013/12/breaking-news-there-is-no-hell-fire.html

I can only pity your miserable soul for peddling such falsehood against the pope

When your problem starts, I hope you'll remember this post
...Walks out of thread...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Adedayo layo: Heaven is real, hell is equally real. Truly God is love but hell is real. It is designed for the ungodly.

You got evidence ? I mean have you been there before?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by EvilChapterz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
ifeness:

You got evidence ? I mean have you been there before?

Some Common Fools grin

Listen lemme tell you something you don't know, stay away from your native doctor and throw away your charms, i sense your tired of being poor, tired of acting Good, your tired of heavenly race, so now all you do is hang on the web like spider man looking for links to convince christians there's no God!

If theres no God that means theres no Devil, but if you claim satan dosn't exist can you explain the ways of african rituals and blood money? How they operate with black magic, can you describe how your brain reacts!

The Big Bang Theories are lies masterfabricated by scientists to twist humans away from God, but everyman to his own belief! But better repent now, if your worshiping a stone, keep worshiping it and let us Be. . . . cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Ehimenboy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
....and where did he state that adam and eve are not real? I'm waiting for that...

If the pope really said this, 1. Let all catholics around the globe accept this and let's see what'll happen to the christian denomination 2. How interesting this is as i wonder if all Jesus said about coming back to judge the world and the Words in mt 24, mk 12 & 14,lk 17 & 21 and all God spoke through the apostles - whom Jesus gave the TOTAL mantle of the christianity today to with God's spirit's enablement;if all in the book of revelation ...AND MANY MORE are all false!!!!!!
3. If he truly said this, doesn't this vindicate all accusations against catholicsm as being false a religion as stated by several great generals of this same Word including the highly reverend Pastor E.A Adeboye ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by SirTea(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊. The Church can not convoke a cladestine vatican 3. There have been many accusation on Pope Francis which are obviously false. Propagating this fake story will not only be mendacious but also maladorous. We would accept any teaching spoken ex cathdra by the Pope and not by Satanic bloggers.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 31, 2013
EvilChapterz:

Some Common Fools grin

Listen lemme tell you something you don't know, stay away from your native doctor and throw away your charms, i sense your tired of being poor, tired of acting Good, your tired of heavenly race, so now all you do is hang on the web like spider man looking for links to convince christians there's no God!

If theres no God that means theres no Devil, but if you claim satan dosn't exist can you explain the ways of african rituals and blood money? How they operate with black magic, can you describe how your brain reacts!

The Big Bang Theories are lies masterfabricated by scientists to twist humans away from God, but everyman to his own belief! But better repent now, if your worshiping a stone, keep worshiping it and let us Be. . . . cheesy

Yes I'm poor enough to drive a bmw x5 2012 plate.

I come on here to make fun of little minded religious folks like you. I have never heard or seen a god before nor witches and wizards.... Have you seen one before?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by skyfall: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2013
Of course those stories of hell and the likes are folk tales meant for little minds. I like this pope sha. I hope they don't murder him o.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2013
skyfall: Of course those stories of hell and the likes are folk tales meant for little minds. I like this pope sha. I hope they don't murder him o.

This pope is here to debunk the idea of god. Helping the needy is what he is all about not going around in private jets and Royce Ross .

I am not religious but i know what he is doing so far is awesome. That is because he follows his conscience,not the 10 commandments.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by EvilChapterz(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2013
ifeness:

I come on here to make fun of little minded religious folks like you. I have never heard or seen a god before nor witches and wizards.... Have you seen one before?

we see people like you everyday, there are enough prove already in the world to make a man believe heaven and hell truly exists,

If the 666 religion is so so interested in bringing down the catholic faith, Mehn, that shows being a cathlic is even a blessing, it seems to be the only religion that keeps Jesus ways alive!

So Bleep you and your F'ucked researches!

Better believe in hell and save your soul! Ignorance is more dangerous than AIDs

skyfall: Of course those stories of hell and the likes are folk tales meant for little minds. I like this pope sha. I hope they don't murder him o.

They're countless philosophers and great scientists who believe in the existance of hell, your just here running your over nothing!

Becarefull on how knowledge influence you
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2013
“modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes. The time has come to abandon all intolerance. We must recognize that religious truth evolves and changes. Truth is not absolute or set in stone. Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.”
1. Truth is absolute
2. Everyone was created with a moral compass. Wetin be atheist acknowledge God thru acts of love?
3. So its the catholic church spearheading the`redemption of humanity`?
ETT!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2013
``in the future, it is my hope that we will have a woman pope one day. Let no door be closed to women that is open to men!”
I'm no sexist or male chauvaunist but sir, women as popes? The Catholic church needs our prayers!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Zither(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2013
I have searched the internet and I am convinced the Pope did not make that statement. The sources on the net are not reliable simply because their source is a blog. Na wa o. Pure character assasination at work. I urge you guys to desist from spreading this false news as it makes the peddlars false witnesses. I believed it once but after a few minutes of research I now know better.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by LEvuls(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Mek i see new first before commenting my comment to the commentorate
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Ubenedictus(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2013
Please learn to research b4 u post nonesense. The so called news is trash, it originated from a satirical blog. If d pope said d nonesense poste above u should have seen it on bbc, cnn and newyork time.
Op b careful wat u copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by skyfall: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2013
EvilChapterz: They're countless philosophers and great scientists who believe in the existance of hell, your just here running your over nothing!

Worry about yourself, man.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by EvilChapterz(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Zither: I have searched the internet and I am convinced the Pope did not make that statement. The sources on the net are not reliable simply because their source is a blog. Na wa o. Pure character assasination at work. I urge you guys to desist from spreading this false news as it makes the peddlars false witnesses. I believed it once but after a few minutes of research I now know better.

Follow this topic and you'll understand me www.nairaland.com/1574548/resultz-foolishness
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2013
EvilChapterz:

we see people like you everyday, there are enough prove already in the world to make a man believe heaven and hell truly exists,

If the 666 religion is so so interested in bringing down the catholic faith, Mehn, that shows being a cathlic is even a blessing, it seems to be the only religion that keeps Jesus ways alive!

So Bleep you and your F'ucked researches!

Better believe in hell and save your soul! Ignorance is more dangerous than AIDs

They're countless philosophers and great scientists who believe in the existance of hell, your just here running your over nothing!

What a better way to convince me that there is hell and heaven. Your points are crap...please kill yourself!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Dhelake: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2013
ifeness:

Lolz... I like your siggy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2013
alexdidi: ``in the future, it is my hope that we will have a woman pope one day. Let no door be closed to women that is open to men!”
I'm no sexist or male chauvaunist but sir, women as popes? The Catholic church needs our prayers!

Must you need a pope to understand life, unless you are really unintelligent i think that might be the case with you.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2013
Dhelake: Lolz... I like your siggy

Thnks
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2013
alexdidi: “modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes. The time has come to abandon all intolerance. We must recognize that religious truth evolves and changes. Truth is not absolute or set in stone. Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.”
1. Truth is absolute
2. Everyone was created with a moral compass. Wetin be atheist acknowledge God thru acts of love?
3. So its the catholic church spearheading the`redemption of humanity`?
ETT!

Depends on which god you are talking about. Btw we all are divine and have the ability to be Gods ourselves,unless you think you are not good enough.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by sureway1(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2013
l am not surprise.....an attestation to what Pastor Okotie and Pastor kumuyi said...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2013
ifeness:

Must you need a pope to understand life, unless you are really unintelligent i think that might be the case with you.
Ofcourse i dnt nid a pope. Read the post again itchy fingers
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2013
ifeness:

Depends on which god you are talking about. Btw we all are divine and have the ability to be Gods ourselves,unless you think you are not good enough.
What other God is there?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Zither(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Ifeness, don't mean to deviate from the topic but you asked for physical proof of hell and heaven. I think your question is utterly irrelevant. When spiritual phenomenon is debated, it is a known fact that the requirement of physical evidence to validate a spiritual fact is absolutely ridiculous. Besides, even if I have been there and back you will not believe because you just don't want to believe. Abraham, in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, was right when he said if they don't believe the prophets with them, they will never believe even if a person died and rose from the grave.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Zither(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2013
double post. It would be great if the owner of nairaland, Seun, adds the option of deleting a post.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by shumax: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2013
It is unfortunate how people will believe anything they see and read on the internet, if there ever was a vatican 3 trust me the whole world will hear of it, this are just falsehood people are spreading againt the Holy Father but Gods words is true "the gate of hell will not prevail"
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Zither: Ifeness, don't mean to deviate from the topic but you asked for physical proof of hell and heaven. I think your question is utterly irrelevant. When spiritual phenomenon is debated, it is a known fact that the requirement of physical evidence to validate a spiritual fact is absolutely ridiculous. Besides, even if I have been there and back you will not believe because you just don't want to believe. Abraham, in the parable of the rich man and Lazarus, was right when he said if they don't believe the prophets with them, they will never believe even if a person died and rose from the grave.

You have not been there and back with picture so i do not believe you. Your Lazarus story is irrelevant. Do you believe i grow money in my living room? trust me i do but i do not have evidence to show you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
alexdidi: What other God is there?

The hundreds of African Gods, Zeus,Jupiter,Apollos...they were all referred as Gods including allah so which one are you talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Reasonable Quote Atheist Should Think About / Pastor Fails To Resurrect After Telling People To Bury Him Alive / Who Trnslated The Bible To Igbo Language For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.