Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

(video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki (553 Views)

A Drone In Ikoyi-Lekki Link Bridge Found This (Video) / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / Please Recommend A Good Hotel In Lagos (ikoyi/ Vi Area) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki by kwabenastravels: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello all, thanks for allowing me to post! I spent a week in Nigeria recently for work and was able to explore some of your beautiful country. There were issues to be seen, certainly, but I wanted to showcase some of the growth and more positive images that can be found in Lagos. I hope that this video can inspire someone on the continent or in the diaspora to continue building so that more people can experience and live in the settings shown in the video. Enjoy and thanks again for allowing me to post. Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fab3wvXSJSU

-Kwabena

3 Likes

Re: (video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki by Arobake: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thank you very much, Kwabena, that made me feel very homesick; esp as I have been feeling very cold this evening and missing home some thing awful. But tell me, was that shot on a Sunday or a public holiday? Having been born, buttered and bred in Lagos (mainland), I strongly think it was. Am i right or am I right?

Once again, thank you very much.
Re: (video) Driving Through Parts Of Lagos - Ikoyi And Lekki by Bifwoli: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Where's a video of Makoko and Ajegunle areas coz that's a more accurate representation of 70% of Lagosians ?

(1) (Reply)

Strategies Of Bargaining In China. / Explore The Treasures Of Nigeria's Northern Pearl / How To Renew My South Africa Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.