Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

120k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 120k (837 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

120k by Teacup: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
hello guys i got a job as a hr officer in a consulting firm with a monthly salary of 120k. please is the amount small. a friend told me that is small considering the cost of living in nigeria
Re: 120k by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
i pity you, reject it and stay at home
Re: 120k by Abduletudaye(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
Haba my bro... Who's that advicing you wrongly?? Its a six digit salary.. Its very good for you.. Kindly accept..
If you reject, when next will you see such offers?? Food for thought.
Re: 120k by Teacup: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Abduletudaye:
Haba my bro... Who's that advicing you wrongly?? Its a six digit salary.. Its very good for you.. Kindly accept..
thanks bro. as a masters degree holder i believe is ok

1 Like

Re: 120k by Abduletudaye(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Teacup:

thanks bro. as a masters degree holder i believe is ok

You even have msc..abeg go and start work on Monday.. grin
Re: 120k by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Abduletudaye:
Dude I wasn't telling him to quit but telling him to be contended with what he has or risk being at home salivating. Enter street and see MSC holders going for interview with SSCE and OND for a post, someone got a job of 120k and he is here asking wether to accept or not.

1 Like

Re: 120k by Abduletudaye(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Dude I wasn't telling him to quit but telling him to be contended with what he has or risk being at home salivating. Enter street and see MSC holders going for interview with SSCE and OND for a post, someone got a job of 120k and he is here asking wether to accept or not.

I understand bro.. I hope he takes it.

(1) (Reply)

Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / Lawyers Should Never Ask A Georgia Grandma Questions If They Aren't Prepared / How Successful People Spent Their Time When They Were Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.