Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 (3214 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Court Frees Bankole And Nafada / Bankole And Nafada Granted Bail In The Sum Of N500m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by lwise(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Suspected Boko Haram insurgents on Tuesday afternoon launched an attack on Nafada town in Gombe state.
Reports say the insurgents came in about 50 motorcycles and set the local government secretariat and the Police station on fire. The Peoples Democratic Party's (PDP) secretariat was also touched by the rampaging insurgents.
They reportedly told the panicked residents not to worry as they were after security operatives.
Nafada is a border town between Gombe and Yobe state. It is about 150 kilometers from Gombe town, the capital of Gombe state.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/38588-breaking-boko-haram-invades-nafada-in-gombe-state-sacks-police-station-pdp-secretariat
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by Nairabeezie(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
my god!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by perdrrdupoids(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
thank you man perdre du poidshttp://fr-perdre-du-poids..com/
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by benega: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by perdrrdupoids(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
thank you man
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by tit(f): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
shugaban nigeria
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by EdCure: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Death to all terrorist!
Jonathan's ceasefire deal with his Haramite friends must be probed ASAP. Their motives for abruptly halting all military operations against the enemies of Nigeria's peace and existence MUST be exposed.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by princepee: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Na waho, wahala dey o..
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by ichidodo: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Every armed robbery in the north has turned into Boko haram..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nothing is for real, speechless speechless mj's voice
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by aresa: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
60 clowns on okada invaded and took over a whole town?

The way this sad and absurd joke is going, BH don't even have to enter any town to take over as long as whatever government presence from police to the military set down their weapons and run....

Funny enough, the areas involved are under emergency and and military rule... smh..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by Liamm(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by egift(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
lwise:
They reportedly told the panicked residents not to worry as they were after security operatives.

Please our Soldiers after shooting all your bullets, remove your cloth and wear mufti. Soon some pot-belle people at DHq will be looking for people to arrest for running away, when they have not even visited the place.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by saqo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
EdCure:

Death to all terrorist!
Jonathan's ceasefire deal with his Haramite friends must be probed ASAP. Their motives for abruptly halting all military operations against the enemies of Nigeria's peace and existence MUST be exposed.
The ceasefire deal even came at the time when the armed forces were gaining upper hand. The ceasefire deal afforded BH time to regroup and restrategize. God is watching. There is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by omenka(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Since the release of Oritsejafor's jet and the greenlight by the National Assembly for $1billion loan for acquisition of military equipments to combat Boko Haram, their activities have spiked!!!

Who were the acquired weapons delivered to

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by EVarn(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
i fear that the whole northern territory will be conquered if this continues unchecked,and if the north is taken,the south is next,and if nigeria is taken?,west africa is doomed,if west africa fall to an islamic emirate{empire},its only a matter of time before africa is consumed,i just pray it wouldnt come to that.as it is,we have no choice but to take international assistance{if it is given to us},or call an emergency AU meeting,Nigeria has the power to summon an emergency AU consencus,and call for an AU mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by Rich4god(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Frm borno to adamawa to gombe... We will b here shoutn bh is a northern problem until dey strt makin dia way dwn to d south...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Something deep down in my heart tells me that there will not be elections in 2015. Jonathan might be the last president of this country. With the rate at which the insurgents are capturing some towns which are majority of Christian settlements, Nigeria might cease to exist soon.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by BlackTechnology: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rich4god:
Frm borno to adamawa to gombe... We will b here shoutn bh is a northern problem until dey strt makin dia way dwn to d south...

It is a Northern problem

If it is possible to push South, they would have done so since

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by VirginFinder: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Saw it on TVC

Our security personnel will rather flee than risk death by trying to resist any attack.

Terrible!
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by Rich4god(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

It is a Northern problem

why do u keep sayin its a northern problm... Do u knw hw many southerners dat hv died frm dis... Do u knw d value of investmnt owned by both northeners and southeners dat hv been destroyd by bh... Guy tink well

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by BlackTechnology: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
Something deep down in my heart tells me that there will not be elections in 2015. Jonathan might be the last president of this country. With the rate at which the insurgents are capturing some towns which are majority of Christian settlements, Nigeria might cease to exist soon.

So shall it be in Jesus name Amen.

For once you spoke like a human
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by phantom(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
anybody that thinks we in the south are safe must be on a really bad acid trip! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by BlackTechnology: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rich4god:
why do u keep sayin its a northern problm... Do u knw hw many southerners dat hv died frm dis... Do u knw d value of investmnt owned by both northeners and southeners dat hv been destroyd by bh... Guy tink well

Jesus said

If you are persecuted in one city flee to another

One Nigeria is not by force

They are indirectly telling you to go that they not like our faces and you still want to force yourself on them

Guy think well
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by Arch1: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

It is a Northern problem

Will you moth.rfvck.rs shut the fvck up for fvck sake.

JonaTAN is the president of Nigeria and it is his responsibility as the commander-in-chief to protect the life of Nigerians either you a Northerner or a southerner.

Did Northerners not vote for JonaTAN? Are the PDP Governors in the North not more than those in the south? Is Gombe state not even a PDP state?

JonaTAN is a failure. QED

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

So shall it be in Jesus name Amen.

For once you spoke like a human
It shall never be like that if that's your wish. Danger looms ahead and the south should brace up for the eventualities.

2015 is gonna be a very bad year.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by BlackTechnology: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
phantom:
anybody that thinks we in the south are safe must be on a really bad acid trip! undecided undecided

My region is safe and we are capable of defending ourselves

Is your region ready
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by bombay: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Boko Haram Islamic terrorism is a Northern Nigeria Muslims agenda to
depopulate Northern Nigeria and rule Nigeria by any means possible otherwise
read the following infamous statements from Northern Nigerians.

“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather
Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the
minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as a conquered
territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have
control over their future.” –“ Sir Ahmadu Bello Premier Northern Nigeria.
The Parrot Newspaper October 12, 1960.

“Before I end this short address, let me send a message to our great party
the PDP: if the PDP does not reform, it stands the risk of making itself
irrelevant. Let me again send another message to the leadership of this
nation, particularly the political leadership that those who make peaceful
changes impossible make violent changes inevitable.” —-Atiku Abubukar.
16th December 2010.

Lynch Christians in the North if I lose the 2011 Presidential
election.—General Muhammadu Buhari. Kaduna, December 2010.

Northerners would make Nigeria ungovernable for President Goodluck if he
wins the Presidential ticket and that the North should not be responsible
for any disaster that will face the country if Jonathan emerged as
president in 2011.—–Alhaji Lawal Kaita. December 7, 2010.

In an interview he granted to the Daily Sun (Sunday, 8 August 2010),
Buhari predicted the outbreak of violence if the 2011 general elections
were perceived to be far from free and fair. In the interview, Buhari was
asked: œDo you fear for the country, that if we dont get it right
now¦?
The interviewer did not complete the question before Buhari interjected,
saying: œThere may be no Nigeria¦, because I draw parallel with
Somalia so many times. Somalia-sation of Nigeria; I am scared about that.—- General
Buhari Sunday Sun, August 8, 2010.

Major General Muhammadu Buhari lost the election and behold ever since
Northern Nigeria has not known peace.

On April 16 and 17 2011 , violent demonstrations exploded in parts of the
north as ill-mannered youths expressed outrage over the defeat of the
presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC),
Muhammadu Buhari. The victims of the violence were members of the National
Youth Service Corps (NYSC), most of them Christians, from the south and
from different ethnic groups. Gangs of irate supporters of the CPC tracked
down and murdered these defenceless young men and women on national
assignment. The rage against NYSC members was the most gruesome display of
primordial anger by any group of party supporters in the short history of
Nigeria.

In an interview he granted to The Guardian (2 November 2010), Junaid (who
described himself as a member of the Peoples Salvation Party — PSP), was
asked what would happen if Jonathan was selected as the PDPs candidate for
the 2011 presidential election. He said angrily: œThere would be violence.
First, the PDP would never be the same again. People would desert the PDP
in droves; secondly, the north is not going to take it hands down. I want
to assure that I want you to hold me to this after seeing the way the
events shape. Alhaji Junaid Mohammed.

Well support Nigerias balkanisation “ Ango Abdullahi Today in Abuja.
August 25th 2014

Boko Haram insurgency is basically socio-economic and political agitation.
And this is what is contained in our document. The crisis we are having is
a socio-economic manifestation of the failures of the Nigerian state in
this part of our country, or in that location in the country, just like it
was in the Niger Delta or elsewhere.—-Ango Abdullahi Today in Abuja News.
May 2013.

Boko Haram are freedom fighters. —-Rt Hon. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal.Punch
News December 2013.

With these infamous statements from various Northern Nigerian political and
various leaders, Boko Haram Islamic terrorists has persisted no doubt it
has ample support in cash and kind from the Northern Nigeria establishment.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by BlackTechnology: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
It shall never be like that if that's your wish. Danger looms ahead and the south should brace up for the eventualities.

Thank God you are perceiving what I am sensing

As for my region, we are prepared for such bad year.

Is your region ready.?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by BlackTechnology: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arch1:
Will you moth.rfvck.rs shut the fvck up for fvck sake.

JonaTAN is the president of Nigeria and it is his responsibility as the commander-in-chief to protect the life of Nigerians either you a Northerner or a southerner.

Did Northerners not vote for JonaTAN? Are the PDP Governors in the North not more than those in the south? Is Gombe state not even a PDP state?

JonaTAN is a failure. QED

Is one Nigeria by force
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by Arch1: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
My sister, 2014 hasnt even ended we still have a month to go. With the way these terrorists are sweeping through; capturing towns after towns, we shouldnt be suprised if we see them marching south before the 31st of december(God forbid)

do we even have a president at all in this country? Is JonaTAn abreast of what is really happening?
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Invades Nafada In Gombe State,sacks Police Station 04/11/14 by BlackTechnology: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arch1:
My sister, 2014 hasnt even ended we still have a month to go. With the way these terrorists are sweeping through; capturing towns after towns, we shouldnt be suprised if we see them marching south before the 31st of december(God forbid)
do we even have a president at all in this country? Is JonaTAn aware of the implication of what is really happening?

We await them in the South.

December is too far. They should start now

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Attacks Bishop Oyedepo For Rejecting Buhari. / Why Jimi Agbaje Does Not Stand A Chance Again / Why I Think The "Traveler" (the Lagos Abuja Walker) Is Lying! Volunteers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.