Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor (4609 Views)

Ali Baba, Tuface, Daniel Wilson, Phynoā€ˇ, Others Thrill Abuja Fans At Transcorp / Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft / Wizkid's Son Boluwatife Turns 2years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by kayus4321(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
The former golden boy of Japan 1993, recently came back from the depths of madness he suffered after 2 years.

The reason for his insanity was because he was scammed by a so called man of God.

He was duped a sum of $1.2 billion,his life saving and this really dealt a horrible blow to his life.

Read the full gist here--->http://celebritypokenosematter..com/2014/11/golden-boy-of-japan93wilson-oruma.html

Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by pretydiva(f): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Fnk God 4 his life
Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
God did not warn you of this scam?! interesting.. and he later rescued you without rescuing the cash?! hmmm interesting.
Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by rattlesnake(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaahahahahagagah
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hahahahahahahaahahah
Hoooooooooooooiiooooo
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeee
Hohehohehohehohehohehohe
Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by hatux: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
I thank God for his life...
Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by bishopjoe02(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
voltron:
God did not warn you of this scam?! interesting.. and he later rescued you without rescuing the cash?! hmmm interesting.

SMH for u...........do u no if he askd God before doing d deal

3 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by chrislu(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
I.2 billion wetin? Please op always know when 2 use naira and when 2 use dollars.

8 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by amiskurie(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Why is it that all Nigerian based bloggers doesn't knw the difference between a million and a billion?

Foolish people,na by force to buy range?...shebi na God create camel and na person go ride am,Haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
If oruma invested as much as opral wilfrey's worth on fake buz, that means he is foolish n ignorant. Dis bloggers can lie. where ll oruma get such money frm? even Etoo, Messi n C Ronaldo dont own dat much. fake story

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by ZACHIE: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
$1.6 billion?
Certainly the madness is not cleared yet.

2 Likes

Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by Les: 7:02am On Nov 05, 2014
ZACHIE:
$1.6 billion?
Certainly the madness is not cleared yet.
i tell you, i, myself ran mad seeing that amount. And if it's me, i'll refused that madness to be cured.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Oruma Delivered From Insanity After 2years Of Being Duped By Pastor by gift01: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2014
Greedy guy! A fool and his money will always part ways. Him wan buy Oil block for $8 million. Even failed to inform his guys. Make ah pity am small; safe recovery Oruma but no try am next time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Pastor Will 'break' Every Yoke In Your Life!! (funny Photos) / 9 World Famous Celebrities You Never Guessed Were Nigerians. No.1 Surprised Me. / Nigerians In Shock As Lagos Man Takes Delivery Of Bugatti Veyron Car Worth $1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.