Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,446 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? (660 Views)

What Will You Do If U Were In My Shoes / If You Are In My Shoes, What Will You Do ? (True Life - Sensible Peoples Only) / Please If U Were In My Shoes Wat Would U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? by SMSguru(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Hello Romancelanders,

I was pissed off last week because I couldn't find a pretty girl to relate with in Asaba. Suddenly, providence provided me with a pretty damsel staying very close to my office just 24 hours before Valentine's Day. Bum! The next minute, the girl told me she wants to know my house the next day being Valentin's Day. At first, I was scared but as a man I summoned courage.

But what threw me off-balance is the fact that after I agreed to take her to my house on Valentine's Day she asked me to buy her a dual-sim-screen-touch phone as Valentine's Day gift and it must be bought that day.

Wait a minute! Is she not asking for too much already? Is she not in a hurry to grab whatever she can from me and elope.

I'm a bit confused. Seriously, I smell rat!

Please what do you think I should do?
Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Seriously I don't know. Cause even if you nack her and buy her then phone you won't break even.
Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? by jaybee3(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Smack providence right where it hurts for hooking you up with a certified hoe

BTW: Who da Bleep is providence?

1 Like

Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? by StPete: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2015
Maybe wen u knack her, then u can consider buying it for her
Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? by Makamuanwuo(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2015
give nd u shal received
Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? by pinkycute(f): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
You again @Op, thank God you finally have a girlfriend grin I wish you well wink
Re: If You Were In My Shoes, What Would You Do? by SMSguru(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
You again @Op, thank God you finally have a girlfriend grin I wish you well wink

You refused to be my Val, so what do you expect? cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Lady For Serious Relationship. / :) / Nairalanders In Alberta Canada Let’s Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.