Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages (1740 Views)

(BREAKING NEWS) Aregbeshola Is Sacking / Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / A Northern Christian Presidential Candidate For The APC By Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mubi is a Christian town
Chibok is a Christian village
200 (or is it 300?) Chibok girls kidnapped and converted to Islam are Christians (if they were not Christians, Boko Haram would not be boasting about having converted them to Islam).

Nearly all the Boko-held territories are Christian towns and villages

People, are you noticing how northern Christians - AKA northern minorities- are being systematically decimated?

Are you noticing the silence and even tacit support of the Northern Muslims and their SW counterparts?

Surprisingly, where is Gowon, Danjuma, Useni, Paul Unongo and other influential northern Christians?

Even if we do not vote for GEJ, it must NEVER be Buhari and his likes.

APC presidential aspirant Nda-Isaiah, are you also not noticing? Or you prefer to rule over a country where your own people (northern minorities) are made endangered species?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
We know these things and we watch and pray that God will do his thing.. he rarely does so we must
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by teemanbastos(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
undecided u just wrote trash

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
teemanbastos:
undecided u just wrote trash

take your life out of that bedroom and online fantasy and see what is really happening. is he far from the truth? rubbish. use your head

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
[b]Sunday [/b]Wugira, a Yola-based legal practitioner who went to Maiha town to pick up his aged parents that fled Mubi when it was captured said, despite the assurance by the insurgents several trapped residents are still fleeing, including soldiers.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170571-boko-haram-renames-captured-adamawa-town-mubi-madinatul-islam.html

Sunday
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
“They (Boko Haram) provided security during the market day of Uba town last Thursday while promising to continue to give marketers and residents who come to the area utmost security as long as they comply with Islamic rules.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/170571-boko-haram-renames-captured-adamawa-town-mubi-madinatul-islam.html

I guess you would not ask a Muslim to comply to Islamic rule because he is already a Muslim. So this statement is meant for non-muslims.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Ikengawo: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Of course. anyways GEJ till 2014

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by jayonpoint(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sacking of Christian villages n declared caliphat of BH, accepted its d worst thing in a country under a civilian president bt my frnd don't shout ur neck till it hang. Jonathan is benefiting frm it, infact its an offshoot of his political game of chess. May I quickly ask u, wats ur point by bamboozled SW into ur nonsensical writeup? Try get some senses man!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by VirginFinder: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:
Of course. anyways GEJ till 2014

haba!

At least let complete his first tenure in 2015

hahahaha
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
jayonpoint:
Sacking of Christian villages n declared caliphat of BH, accepted its d worst thing in a country under a civilian president bt my frnd don't shout ur neck till it hang. Jonathan is benefiting frm it, infact its an offshoot of his political game of chess. May I quickly ask u, wats ur point by bamboozled SW into ur nonsensical writeup? Try get some senses man!!!

How is GEJ benefiting from it when the northern Christians who would most likely have voted for him are the ones being killed or displaced? When they are killed, or chased to the mountains where they cannot vote, how does that benefit GEJ? Are you too dumb to understand what's going on?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
Can we get a different leader? Can we throw both GEJ and APC (especially with Buhari as the candidate) out of the window?
Why are Nigerians so docile and stupid?
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Francis5:

How is GEJ benefiting from it when the northern Christians who would most likely have voted for him are the ones being killed or displaced? When they are killed, or chased to the mountains where they cannot vote, how does that benefit GEJ? Are you too dumb to understand what's going on?

you are the dumb one, because gej knows if the north is whole and no insecurity GMB swill sweep northern votes. so boko haram helps him bring down the north, so voters will be scared to come out and vote. he is just allowing this to happen for this selfish reason, why doesnt he value human life?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op, How is Mubi a Christian town? The Name of the Emir of Mubi is Abubakar Isa Ahmadu does that sound like a Christian name to you. I mean the reigning Emir before the BH invasion

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Idrismusty97(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
The whole of Borno and the North East are even Christian regions that's why boko haram are bombing them. All the kidnapped chibok girls are Christians and don't forget all the boys that got their throats slits are staunch Christians, one of them is even the pope of Nigeria. These bokos even have a special bomb that affect only Christians. I remembered an emir was murdered after he converted to Christianity and was attending a "deeper life" church.

To think that these words are coming out from people who knows nothing of the towns/States is disheartening. This is how we plan to win the war against Boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
abubello:
Op, How is Mubi a Christian town? The Name of the Emir of Mubi is Abubakar Isa Ahmadu does that sound like a Christian name to you. I mean the reigning Emir before the BH invasion

The head may be an Emir but the population is pedominantly Christian. I served there and I know.
Of course the head will be a Fulani; they take everything they can, just like they took Ilorin.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by egift(m): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
We have security crisis and leadership failure on our hand, now some deluded PDP thugs wants to pitch Christians against Muslims. God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
diluminati:

you are the dumb one, because gej knows if the north is whole and no insecurity GMB swill sweep northern votes. so boko haram helps him bring down the north, so voters will be scared to come out and vote. he is just allowing this to happen for this selfish reason, why doesnt he value human life?

You ARE FOOLISH if you think that the entire NORTH will vote for Buhari. Where were you when he lost once to Obasanjo, once to Yaradua and once to Jonathan in the same North? Boko Haram is simply cleansing the areas where GEJ has advantage, and leaving the Buhari areas for Buhari. That is what is happening.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by egift(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Francis5:
How is GEJ benefiting

- Who will benefit if regions that Jonathan get the least vote cannot even vote for his opponent? (Jonathan)
- Who demanded and got a $1,000,000,000 loan to squander? (Jonathan)
- Who is inflating Security budget year after year? (Jonathan)
- Who is blaming his failures on Boko Haram? (Jonathan)
- How protecting and hanging out with known Boko Haram sponsors? (Jonathan)
- Who is awarding Security contracts and getting fat kickbacks? (Jonathan)
- Who smuggled $15m to South Africa in the name of fighting Boko Haram? (Jonathan)
- Who has refused to prosecute even a single Boko Haram Sponsor? (Jonathan)

Jonathan is main and only beneficiary of a prolonged Boko Haram Crisis

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
egift:
We have security crisis and leadership failure on our hand, now some deluded PDP thugs wants to pitch Christians against Muslims. God forbid!

You are very foolish. I am saying we should throw both GEJ (PDP) and APC outta the window and you are making mention of me as a PDP thug. Have you ever seen me join in any of your stupid APC-PDP e-wars?
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
egift:

- Who will benefit if regions that Jonathan get the least vote cannot even vote for his opponent? (Jonathan)
- Who demanded and got a $1,000,000,000 loan to squander? (Jonathan)
- Who is inflating Security budget year after year? (Jonathan)
- Who is blaming his failures on Boko Haram? (Jonathan)
- How protecting and hanging out with known Boko Haram sponsors? (Jonathan)
- Who is awarding Security contracts and getting fat kickbacks? (Jonathan)
- Who smuggled $15m to South Africa in the name of fighting Boko Haram? (Jonathan)
- Who has refused to prosecute even a single Boko Haram Sponsor? (Jonathan)

Jonathan is main and only beneficiary of a prolonged Boko Haram Crisis

You hardly make sense, for an Igbo man. Boko Haram is simply cleansing the areas (non-muslim minorities in Northern Nigeria) where GEJ has advantage, and leaving the Buhari areas for Buhari. That is what is happening. At this rate, and with SW votes locked for APC added to whatever they get from Edo and Rivers, GEJ is a likely goner.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by iconize(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
diluminati:

diluminati:

take your life out of that bedroom and online fantasy and see what is really happening. is he far from the truth? rubbish. use your head
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Ikengawo: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
Francis5:

You hardly make sense, for an Igbo man. Boko Haram is simply cleansing the areas (non-muslim minorities in Northern Nigeria) where GEJ has advantage, and leaving the Buhari areas for Buhari. That is what is happening.

what does any of this have to do with Ndigbo?
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by 9jii(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
By the time this fact will be realized, It would be too late to save lives.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:

what does any of this have to do with Ndigbo?

I meant that egift being an Igbo man is expected to be smart enough to understand what the Boko game plan is. But it seems he is Joe Igbokwe of APC who is lost in Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by yibomustgo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
Francis5:
Mubi is a Christian town
Chibok is a Christian village
200 (or is it 300?) Chibok girls kidnapped and converted to Islam are Christians (if they were not Christians, Boko Haram would not be boasting about having converted them to Islam).

Nearly all the Boko-held territories are Christian towns and villages

People, are you noticing how northern Christians are being systematically decimated?

Are you noticing the silence and even tacit support of the Northern Muslims and their SW counterparts?

Surprisingly, where is Gowon, Danjuma, Useni, Paul Unongo and other influential northern Christians?

Even if we do not vote for GEJ, it must NEVER be Buhari and his likes.

APC presidential aspirant Nda-Isaiah, are you also not noticing? Or you prefer to rule over a country where your own people (northern minorities) are made endangered species?
[/s]

Boko haram killed some Emirs this year. They killed people in mosques and churches. They killed another Emir son two days ago. Stop writing rubbish, you this Y1bo boy.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Boko haram killed some Emirs this year. They killed people in mosques and churches. They killed another Emir son two days ago. Stop writing rubbish, you this Y1bo boy.

You see how you can count the number of Muslims killed with the tips of your fingers? Yes, they are few and far between. Can you count the number of Christians killed or displaced? Chibok girls alone number 300.
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by yibomustgo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
[s]
Francis5:

You ARE FOOLISH if you think that the entire NORTH will vote for Buhari. Where were you when he lost once to Obasanjo, once to Yaradua and once to Jonathan in the same North? Boko Haram is simply cleansing the areas where GEJ has advantage, and leaving the Buhari areas for Buhari. That is what is happening.
[/s]

Thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Francis5: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Thrash.

With your name as Yibomustgo, why won't you be a Boko Haram advocate?
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by yibomustgo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Francis5:

With your name as Yibomustgo, why won't you be a Boko Haram advocate?

The last time I checked, GEJ admitted he knew member of his cabinet are part of Boko Haram. All suspects so far are PDP members. Is your father part of Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by teemanbastos(m): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
diluminati:

is he far from the truth?
jamb 2015 question
Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Thats none of my business because when the Biafrans were being killed and massacred by Nigeria government no Christian group protested that Biafrans were mainly Christians, now people are being killed in North your playing the christian card, my brother it will not fly, let what happen in North stay in North.
Tomorrow now these people your here championing their cause will turn out to hate and dispise more, they will turn around abuse and wish all type of misfortune on you forgeting you regarded as brethrens when they were in difficult times.

If Boko Haram are killing Northern Christians, Jewish, Buddahists, Animist, Othordox or Shintoists thats their business and i dont give a poo.
Gowon and Danjuma are christians too.

What else will one ask of again when

*Murtala Muhammed was assinated
*Awolowo committed suicide.
*Plataeu State is now the valley and shadow of death.
*Now Northern Nigeria is flowing like rivers of blood, by the time the muslims hardliners in Osunistan and Oyonistan that have gone for indoctrination in Yemen, Sudan and Somalia will start remembering the Adebowales, Adebolojas and Babefemis in their own ways the entire Nigeria will see what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Sacking Northern Christian Villages by Ikengawo: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Thats none of my business because when the Biafrans were being killed and massacred by Nigeria government no Christian group protested that Biafrans were mainly Christians, now people are being killed in North your playing the christian card, my brother it will not fly, let what happen in North stay in North.
Tomorrow now these people your here championing their cause will turn out to hate and dispise more, they will turn around abuse and wish all type of misfortune on you forgeting you regarded as brethrens when they were in difficult times.

If Boko Haram are killing Northern Christians, Jewish, Buddahists, Animist, Othordox or Shintoists thats their business and i dont give a poo.
Gowon and Danjuma are christians too.

What else will one ask of again when

*Murtala Muhammed was assinated
*Awolowo committed suicide.
*Plataeu State is now the valley and shadow of death.
*Now Northern Nigeria is flowing like rivers of blood, by the time the muslims hardliners in Osunistan and Oyonistan that have gone for indoctrination in Yemen, Sudan and Somalia will start remembering the Adebowales, Adebolojas and Babefemis in their own ways the entire Nigeria will see what will happen.

HAHhhahhahahaa
Even the Niger Delta that decided their fate was better in the cattle herd of the north has been turned into total charcoal. the most cancerous portion of earth actually without a drop of clean drinking water and tomorrow. I don't buy their foolish 'boko haram is killing christians' nonsense. Na today?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! / Gov Fayose Advocates Use Of Police/army To Win Election. / Rain Of Curse On Governor Ayo Fayose Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.