Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore (545 Views)

Ignore Messages Requesting For BVN – CBN Informs The Public / What U Need To Know B4 U Own A Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore by chrisahmed: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2014
To start with I have fret away more than 10million over the last 12 month with nothing tangible to say I used it for,
Now I need help....

I don't want to continue this way I need to diversify,my line of business can not and will not last for ever it's just a project and it's coming to an end very soon I need an idea because am so blank right now about business idea, range between 500k to 5mil...

Ps av being o. Nairaland for years just had to use another moniker
Re: I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore by bossminded: 2:58am On Nov 05, 2014
Bbm,whatsapp or skype?? Let's talk 08164860847
Re: I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore by sccofield(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bro I understand how you feel. You need to be more careful so that u dont spend all the money. call me let me provide you with some business ideas
Re: I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore by Intellab(m): 5:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Contact me on idesignerplus@gmail.com
I have an idea that will work for you.
Re: I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore by RatandBot(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2014
@ Chrisahmed,

Be careful there are crooks and scammers on Nairaland. While it is not advisable to contact these guys dropping their email as they may be potential fraudsters. I urge you not to part away with any of your cash to them... I know how they work. I'm not on anyway saying they are scammers though. You can send me an e-mail via my profile and lets start from there. I'm not in anyway painting myself white and others black!!!
Re: I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore by Azwealth(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Just go into importation.....u will never regret it
Re: I Need A Business Plan,pls Read B4 U Ignore by bizhub: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2014
E-mail me for guaranteed list of profitable businesses you can start and break-even asap !!! dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Any 10 Manuals Of My Home Made Products For Just N5,000 / . / Learn From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.