Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,911 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet (51507 Views)

Boko Haram Cuts Throats Of Fishermen Near Lake Chad / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now / Gabun Village Residents In Adamawa State Claim Sighting Crashed NAF Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by penny01502: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2014
oh poor jet! it slept at the river bank all this while, it must have gone through a thorough cold night and rainfall

I really feel for it
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2014
And the saga continues...as Oga is the only one allowed to comment. After all, he will not want to say one thing and Oga will say another thing

1 Like

Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by folahann(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2014
...Pictures please
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by PapiWata: 9:58am On Nov 05, 2014
Hats off to the gladiators who ride those fighter jets into battle, knowing that to be shot down could mean the most terrible of fates for captured pilots.

Perhaps for a change, the armchair generals of Nairaland can set aside their over-sabi Panel of Inquiry questioning about just how the missing jet wound up on a river bank, and instead acknowledge with respect and humility those DAILY acts of unflinching heroism performed in the theater of war by ALL who fight to preserve the peace and territorial integrity of the Nigerian federation.

Go Airforce ! You WILL dominate the skies AND all terrain on which this epic clash between the free and the evil is being waged, and with your precise delivery of thundery fires from above, the intensifying rain-storm of enemy blood shall duly irrigate the parched African soil so that once again PEACE can sprout, thrive and blossom all across the troubled, strife-torn land called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2014
Mexyz:
If it turns out to be true then it means NAF didn't even bothered to look for it before.
Xup bro. I saw your pm but my emai add is having a little issue, so I can't read pms for now. I sent you a bb invite though.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by shumuel(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2014
I dont even get it with this missing Jet fighter of a tin, No be the same Jet dey stunt for my civilian/residencial Air space for Saturday d follown day dey claim it was missn, well if u ask me i would say it crashed due to d stunt d Pilot was performn.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by azihazzy(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2014
OK WE DON HEAR shocked

ON TO THE NEXT LIES.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by chakula: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2014
tempem:
TGOD

Your signature is fantastic.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Olodonairaland(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2014
mcdokwe:
The same jet the Boko boys claimed they shot down or another?
Which one would we believe now the video is still on youtube.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by mcdokwe(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Olodonairaland:

Which one would we believe now the video is still on youtube.
link pls
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by experimentist: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2014
Please where's benue state located? We don't know for we schooled in france.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by lanregidi: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2014
Found at last,,

Bulgarian woman sets herself ablaze outside president’s office (GRAPHIC VIDEO)

A 38-year old woman stepped out of a taxi near the government building in central Sofia before pouring flammable liquid on her body and hair and setting herself alight.

http://www.ftsnews.com.ng/2014/11/bulgarian-woman-sets-herself-ablaze.html?m=1
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Mexyz(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2014
donpeey22:
Xup bro. I saw your pm but my emai add is having a little issue, so I can't read pms for now. I sent you a bb invite though.
OK bro, saw your comment about Uniben graduates and I think you will be of help concerning the g.p and c.g.p.a calculations.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by jimmy101231(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Picture or
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by iwarannamdi(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
na fisherman con find the jet.
hehehehehe...
www.naijarace.com
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Prestoex(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wonders shall never end ,one day the truth shall surface.So much deceptions.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by bakila: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
LordMecuzy:
So the Jet Fighter flew from Yola to Borno then To Benue Mistakenly?

Then how did Boko guys get hold of Wing Commander Hedima?

Nigeria Mysteries! I hope someone is not trying to play a fast One.
Point of correction it is not Benue it is Adamawa. The River Benue stretch from Cameroun to Lokoja or Atlantic ocean if you like. THE STORY GET K LEG SHA.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by tempem: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
chakula:

Your signature is fantastic.
Thanx, bro. Appreciate.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mexyz:
OK bro, saw your comment about Uniben graduates and I think you will be of help concerning the g.p and c.g.p.a calculations.
OK. what questions do you have about that?
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Reference(m): 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
bakila:

Point of correction it is not Benue it is Adamawa. The River Benue stretch from Cameroun to Lokoja or Atlantic ocean if you like. THE STORY GET K LEG SHA.

They just talk and talk and talk for talk sake but with nothing upstairs. They can't be bothered what the river Benue is, where its source is and where it empties into. Just say Benue and it is a Tiv or Idoma river. Just to talk. Damn parrots.
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by wordbank(m): 6:26am On Nov 06, 2014
No pic *idontbilivit
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Mexyz(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2014
donpeey22:
OK. what questions do you have about that?
thanks for your replies, currently on a g.p of 3.89(1st year) and as a 200l student now I felt my first year result was poor. when I saw what you wrote about Uniben, I was surprised and I felt I needed to ask you if it's really that way. I am not really trying to console myself about my result, I just want to know how possible it is to still graduate with a strong 2:1(a worried Uniben student)
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by mikeapollo: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2014
fyneconcepts:
Now am confussed. Is dis not the jet that was alleged to have been shot down by boko haram and the pilot beheaded OR is it the one suspected to have mysteriously brought down Synagogue Church. What a mysterious jet. Somebody abeg explain dis to me.

You a very valid and important point.
Unfortunately, in this country, we are too lazy and unserious to do any meaningful investigation.
Otherwise, what happened to the SCOAN building should have caused a lot of investigations of ALL possible angles. Rather, we are more interested in putting all the blame on the head of TB Joshua, just because some people hate him.
I am yet to see any jet hover 4 times at very low altitude above a building in a place like IKOTUN. Even houses in Ikeja do not experience such
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by fridayj(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2014
Well, mising plane indeed...
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mexyz:
thanks for your replies, currently on a g.p of 3.89(1st year) and as a 200l student now I felt my first year result was poor. when I saw what you wrote about Uniben, I was surprised and I felt I needed to ask you if it's really that way. I am not really trying to console myself about my result, I just want to know how possible it is to still graduate with a strong 2:1(a worried Uniben student)
All you need to do is guard your loin at every level, you can still make even a 1st class as far as Uniben is concerned. A cgpa of 3.89 is not bad for a start. Kudos to you and more power to your elbow. Cheers!
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by Mexyz(m): 1:00am On Nov 07, 2014
donpeey22:
All you need to do is guard your loin at every level, you can still make even a 1st class as far as Uniben is concerned. A cgpa of 3.89 is not bad for a start. Kudos to you and more power to your elbow. Cheers!
thanks boss, really appreciate. success in all your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by mozemile: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
vote for Nigeria at the miss globe 2014 competition taking place in Albania.

http://themissglobe.com/2014/participants.php#

Top 5 voted Countries:
| Nigeria with 6801 votes | Canada with 6665 votes | Estonia with 3510 votes | Curacao with 2254 votes | Colombia with 2197 votes |
Re: River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet by danizy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
udemedia1:
Didn't he see the pilot?
yes he saw the pilot undecided
udemedia1:
Didn't he see the pilot?
yes he saw the pilot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.